PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Another one for T Paula. Chirpy bird that full of sex energy

Truenoakina
16-12-2022, 02:32 PM
WL name: Paula

Establishment: N5M

Visit: late nov and early dec (2x)

Price $150/30

Shape: Silky black hair, tanned skin, nice ass with tatts. photo on website is 90% close to him. Around 155cm so not tall.

Nationality: Thai

WIR: maybe.

Hello again. Feels like in the mood today to write some more ARs and give shoutout to few of my fav ladies.

Been with paula 2x so far. tried to book her on few different occasions but time never aligned. Reception of N5M is very good at responding, thanks for make booking so easy!

From the time she opened the door i can feel the sensuality. Not the GF type, more of Fuck Buddy type.

She washed me in the shower followed by mouthwash, 5 seconds after i spit my mouthwash her tongue was in my mouth already. DFK, bj in the shower, pussy slide in the shower.. nice.

Went to bed, more BJ and i raise my leg up a bit.. nice rimming while stroking my dick. asked me to turn around on all 4s and she drilled me nice. flipped her, did some catbath on her and ended on her clit. She almost came on DATY, then she ask me to finger her while she played with her clit and tits. sexy as fuck. i can actually felt the warm liquid as she came.

more DFK, dommed up, she wanted WOT so we did, change into Doggy and in 1 min i know i made stupid choice as i almost blew. asked for change to MOT as i wanted to blow while DFK. 2 mins and im done inside dom while DFKing. stayed in this position for another mins or two while she compliment my DATY skill. boost for ego.

Showered, doing the after sex talk which was not awkward at all - she was witty and funny. Said next time she'll let me anal her and blow my load into her mouth for her 'vitamin' and swallow.

If you are into service you cant go wrong with paula. look wise i think around 7-7.5/10 but her service make up to it.

Happy punting bros!

Regards,
TA

cocktopus
10-01-2023, 04:43 PM

Price $150/30

Shape: Silky black hair, tanned skin, nice ass with tatts. photo on website is 90% close to him. Around 155cm so not tall.

Hello again. Feels like in the mood today to write some more ARs and give shoutout to few of my fav ladies.

Been with paula 2x so far. tried to book her on few different occasions but time never aligned. Reception of N5M is very good at responding, thanks for make booking so easy!

From the time she opened the door i can feel the sensuality. Not the GF type, more of Fuck Buddy type.

She washed me in the shower followed by mouthwash, 5 seconds after i spit my mouthwash her tongue was in my mouth already. DFK, bj in the shower, pussy slide in the shower.. nice.

Went to bed, more BJ and i raise my leg up a bit.. nice rimming while stroking my dick. asked me to turn around on all 4s and she drilled me nice. flipped her, did some catbath on her and ended on her clit. She almost came on DATY, then she ask me to finger her while she played with her clit and tits. sexy as fuck. i can actually felt the warm liquid as she came.

more DFK, dommed up, she wanted WOT so we did, change into Doggy and in 1 min i know i made stupid choice as i almost blew. asked for change to MOT as i wanted to blow while DFK. 2 mins and im done inside dom while DFKing. stayed in this position for another mins or two while she compliment my DATY skill. boost for ego.

Showered, doing the after sex talk which was not awkward at all - she was witty and funny. Said next time she'll let me anal her and blow my load into her mouth for her 'vitamin' and swallow.

If you are into service you cant go wrong with paula. look wise i think around 7-7.5/10 but her service make up to it.

Happy punting bros!

Regards,
TA

She sounds amazing. Need to try line her up sometime.

Guest_1869
10-01-2023, 05:21 PM

Price $150/30

Happy punting bros!

Regards,
TA

Great AR! Goint to have to make her the first girl i try from n5m.

Footballpunter
19-06-2023, 08:55 PM
Said next time she'll let me anal her and blow my load into her mouth for her 'vitamin' and swallow.

swallow, really? didn't know thats on the menu

ch12121978
05-09-2023, 10:42 PM
Unlike some of the other girls, Paula does relatively short shifts. I think this has really helped her longevity and allows her to have enough energy when she does see someone.

Have seen her enough times that id consider myself a regular and every single time is on point. The interesting thing is no 2 sessions are the same. She just goes with the flow which makes everything feel so natural

For anyone who hasn’t read all the reviews - DFK, anal, 69, luuuuuurves to DFK, multiple sessions of rimming - on all falls, with my legs in the air, or in 69. Also one of the few ladies that allows a good fingerbanging as well as a finger in the anus during doggy

Marrickvill_5
24-10-2023, 01:27 PM
Paula and Cindy are working today, come to see why she's so popular~~
Call or SMS 0417888123