PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville J Kiko genuine Japanese

Aphantom
16-12-2022, 06:10 PM
I had a hankering for some fresh sushi so scanned 42G and found Kiko. Based on Meng’s AR I booked her (thank you Meng).

She picked me up from the waiting cubicle in her pale blue top and skirt, took me to the room and commenced DFK (yes, I had brushed my teeth). She helped me undress, was very polite and somewhat giggly. Off to the shower. She is about 162 cm, slim figure, B/C cup natural, fully shaved, girl next door look. Not much action in the shower then onto the bed. She kisses me all over then proceeds to BBBJ including ball licking. Great technique.

I then get her to lie down and do the same. She seems to like her nipples sucked before moving lower. Beautiful pussy, very responsive, she giggled again when I went lower to her starfish saying ‘you like?’

More BBBJ than 69 followed by dom and cowgirl. We transitioned to missionary before completing in doggy (awesome view).

After that we chatted about places she’s been in Oz. She’d like to travel more and enjoys good food and wine.

All up, a very pleasant session with a very accommodating active participant. Thanks for the heads up fellow punters!

Meng
16-12-2022, 06:17 PM
Nice one bro. Man Kiko is too good.