PDA

View Full Version : Diva Body Tone Anitta - a dud root

DudRoot
16-12-2022, 07:12 PM
Date: November 2022
Girl: Anitta
Duration: 30 mins ($180)
Rating: 2/10

For some reason I’ve been to Diva a few times this month. Probably sick of the garish red lights at Ginza. I tend to alternate between fucking Asian and non-Asian girls if I can. Both have amazing appeal but it’s good to spice it up.

So it was non-Asian week, and decided to give Anitta at Diva a whirl. Photos looked alright, reviews were ok though I tend to trust the less glowing shorter ones as people are a bit more impulsively honest.

Anitta is a Colombian. I’ve fucked quite a bit of Colombian pussy and arse over the years. Best were anal friendly girls on E&B a few years ago, smoking hot and able to take a good anal pounding before a dirty arse to mouth. Sadly they are all gone, but I thought maybe Anitta would rekindle those memories.

Alas it was a dud root. Paid the $, went upstairs to a room at Diva. Anitta rocked up totally disinterested with the sort of non-slutty Latino attitude that bores me: clearly not into the job, no attempt at much chat, mechanical BJ worse than an undergraduate virgin on campus. Sex in missionary felt like I’d run into a limp stingray while snorkeling, just expressionless. She said she was fine and we weren’t doing anything unusual, but I was turned off by it.

So these days I just cut my losses and walk mid-root, life is too short to fuck around with dud roots. I’m always polite but I am thanks but no thanks. She’s a sweet girl but not into what she does for cash. With Sydney’s low unemployment she should try something else she seemed intelligent and capable with conversation. Avoid is my advice.

Pysterio1
20-12-2022, 07:38 AM
I can’t believe you walked out mid root! Thinking about it, you already spent the money, why waste more time being unhappy - hope future punts are better for you bro