PDA

View Full Version : Ginza C Lynn little hottie

Broke
18-12-2022, 10:13 AM
I have been searching this forum for a while and seeing girls from after reports.
This is my first post so go easy on me.
Yesterday I Visited C Lynn at Ginza Club .
Not sure if others have seen her but from the moment I walked in I noticed she has a hot petite body and a pretty face , just what I like .
She gave me a smile and kiss , we undressed and in to the shower , she washed me down and gave me a nice bbbj .
Out of the shower and onto the bed she the bbbj continued.I had to stop her before I came .
For those that love daty she loved it , to the point she told me she was so horny and domed me up and jumped on top , we finished in the mish position.
The thing i liked about this girl is she made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked in.
Can’t wait until i can save up to see her again.

BigDipper
18-12-2022, 03:10 PM
I have been searching this forum for a while and seeing girls from after reports.
This is my first post so go easy on me.
Yesterday I Visited C Lynn at Ginza Club .
Not sure if others have seen her but from the moment I walked in I noticed she has a hot petite body and a pretty face , just what I like .
She gave me a smile and kiss , we undressed and in to the shower , she washed me down and gave me a nice bbbj .
Out of the shower and onto the bed she the bbbj continued.I had to stop her before I came .
For those that love daty she loved it , to the point she told me she was so horny and domed me up and jumped on top , we finished in the mish position.
The thing i liked about this girl is she made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked in.
Can’t wait until i can save up to see her again.

Nice one mate. Welcome to forum. I’ve noticed this one as well but rarely see the Chinese girls now cos if dodgy pics. Any stats you can share. Ie. Height, weight, body type etc?

Broke
19-12-2022, 07:11 AM
Nice one mate. Welcome to forum. I’ve noticed this one as well but rarely see the Chinese girls now cos if dodgy pics. Any stats you can share. Ie. Height, weight, body type etc?
Her height is around the 150-155cm , her weight I would say is 45kg and she has a petite body.
Very little fat and a hot shape.
She is easy going and friendly , I will definitely be seeing her again.

Broke
19-12-2022, 09:05 AM
Her height is around the 150-155cm , her weight I would say is 45kg and she has a petite body.
Very little fat and a hot shape.
She is easy going and friendly , I will definitely be seeing her again.

Broke
19-12-2022, 09:26 AM
I’m the same , to many fake pics.
She is around 155cm , 45kg and has a petite body .
Very little to no fat , just the way I like it.
She is also friendly,
I will be definitely visiting her again.

BigDipper
19-12-2022, 09:39 AM
Sweet. Thanks for intel.