PDA

View Full Version : Question Anyone ever reversed the role and gave massage to ML?

herocoder
19-12-2022, 08:31 PM
Wondering if instead of receiving a massage or after receiving massage pt 1 & 2, has anyone ever given or offered to massage ML which can lead to part 2 or 2.5 again?

syxxx
20-12-2022, 12:04 PM
Yeah I did it with Alice at Dreamgirls. Her body was so amazing I asked if I could give her a massage, she said yes. The whole time she was slowly rubbing my cock. Pretty amazing experience, I didn't start rubbing her pussy as it was the first time but got into her butt and upper leg.
She was positive about it but didn't lead to anything beyond her normal services.

Daffy
20-12-2022, 12:06 PM
Every bloke in this forum

+1 here

If you’re being nice go the neck or a foot rub

nilhlator
20-12-2022, 01:04 PM
why would you even come up with this line of thinking

DDT
20-12-2022, 01:34 PM
yes, but the only difference is that we are not paid for it:cool2:

Labia Vortex
20-12-2022, 01:41 PM
Every chance I get….

GoldfishMan
20-12-2022, 07:30 PM
Indeed every chance possible. Some times the flow of things get in the way and it becomes hard or awkward to proposition this role change, but when it falls into place oh boy, it's one of the most sensual and tantalising things you can do.
Many of the times where I ended up providing the massage service to her it became a full on "baby making" session.

Really need to skill up on doing a good relaxing massage on her. Learn about all the right spots to massage. Being a regular to legit massage places helps in this regard.

Also learn about which parts of a girls body would make her horny when massaged. They love being massaged on their arses, but don't go too far before she starts showing signs of being aroused. Subtlety is the key here. Don't dive right into feeling up her pussy. Massage all over her arse, then when she's sufficiently aroused, start rubbing the flesh near her pussy but not directly on her pussy. After a while, stick out a middle finger and rub her clit. Watch the fireworks explode.

Hogrider
20-12-2022, 07:34 PM
Indeed every chance possible. Some times the flow of things get in the way and it becomes hard or awkward to proposition this role change, but when it falls into place oh boy, it's one of the most sensual and tantalising things you can do.
Many of the times where I ended up providing the massage service to her it became a full on "baby making" session.

Really need to skill up on doing a good relaxing massage on her. Learn about all the right spots to massage. Being a regular to legit massage places helps in this regard.

Also learn about which parts of a girls body would make her horny when massaged. They love being massaged on their arses, but don't go too far before she starts showing signs of being aroused. Subtlety is the key here. Don't dive right into feeling up her pussy. Massage all over her arse, then when she's sufficiently aroused, start rubbing the flesh near her pussy but not directly on her pussy. After a while, stick out a middle finger and rub her clit. Watch the fireworks explode.

+1 this guy fucks ..

Haha ..

Honestly I think that’s how I got part 3 from almost all of my MLs over the years .
(Part 3 is too easy and gets offered right and left now )

And I’m sure almost everyone has done it too .

aussiegaigin
21-12-2022, 10:22 AM
Agree about the arse massage; move around a bit to find the trigger points. I also work from the feet up. Tickle her soles for a start, then a hard rub. Work up to the thighs, and slowly work your way into the crack. At this stage ask her to turn over and repeat around the upper thighs. The door to heaven will soon open. A cheap vibrator also helps.

I've had lots of FS from this, and never been asked for extra payment.

aussiegaigin
21-12-2022, 10:30 AM
yes, but the only difference is that we are not paid for it:cool2:

You mightn't get paid, but the rewards can be enormous.

footboy2012
21-12-2022, 01:40 PM
yep, using my tongue from neck to toes :miao:

cuteguy
21-12-2022, 02:05 PM
If a guy gets horny after a massage, don't you reckon a ML won't be too if she receives a massage that hits the right spots? Of course! You might even get rewarded in the end 😃.

Rogeryou
21-12-2022, 02:27 PM
Every bloke in this forum

Nope, this is way too romantic for me…. I like hardcore aggressive action Hahhaha

nilhlator
21-12-2022, 02:50 PM
come on guys this place starting to turn into a fanfiction forum

but i tell you what it is providing entertainment

i feel the reality is most ML just wanna complete the job and move onto the next customer.. not hang around for some dirty old man to give them a massage lol !!

CFH
21-12-2022, 02:53 PM
thought about it but didn't wanna disappoint her

aussiegaigin
21-12-2022, 03:47 PM
come on guys this place starting to turn into a fanfiction forum

but i tell you what it is providing entertainment

i feel the reality is most ML just wanna complete the job and move onto the next customer.. not hang around for some dirty old man to give them a massage lol !!
On the contrary, they just lie there and relax, beats working. They'd rather have an O than massage you.

675r
23-12-2022, 07:10 PM
Yes been doing it lately with my regular at Hills Family Massage - she loves it, gets really horny and makes for an awesome FS session

Sibon
23-12-2022, 07:45 PM
There is a young caucasian man I've met. He told me he picked up massage technique from YouTube and bought a secondhand massage table. He is doing massage for gay men for $250 a hour. They came to his place from near and far. He advertised in a gay site.

He would massage the men with only the top off and the men like to touch his body when he is massaging them.

$250 is better than paying the WL to massage her.

Eff2fifty
23-12-2022, 08:07 PM
There is a young caucasian man I've met. He told me he picked up massage technique from YouTube and bought a secondhand massage table. He is doing massage for gay men for $250 a hour. They came to his place from near and far. He advertised in a gay site.

He would massage the men with only the top off and the men like to touch his body when he is massaging them.

$250 is better than paying the WL to massage her.

Warwick, can you deal with this?

Sibon
23-12-2022, 10:35 PM
Warwick, can you deal with this?

Do you want to confirm the massager's name is Warwick? :)

ColesBag
24-12-2022, 01:41 PM
I love massage women be they w/l,m/l or civvie. With oil. Everywhere. Slowly, that's the key here.

aussiegaigin
25-12-2022, 09:24 PM
A few years back an ML/mamasan taught me a few tricks for massaging girls.

She thought I was good, she offered to get some female clients for me if I committed to a regular weekly time slot at the shop. I never found out if she was serious, but my real job had variable days/hours so I never got to take up the offer. But the "training" has paid off with other MLs.

jaquedm1307
27-12-2022, 12:26 PM
I love massage women be they w/l,m/l or civvie. With oil. Everywhere. Slowly, that's the key here.

ColesBag you've hit the proverbial nail on the head here. The other day I got Natalie of SP to lay down straight away for a 20 mins massage making her keep her panties on. Slowly slowly slowly - talking about unleashing a fire cracker !!!!!!

cuteguy
28-12-2022, 02:04 PM
ColesBag you've hit the proverbial nail on the head here. The other day I got Natalie of SP to lay down straight away for a 20 mins massage making her keep her panties on. Slowly slowly slowly - talking about unleashing a fire cracker !!!!!!

Did she squirt straight into your face and through her soaked panties?lol

jaquedm1307
28-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Lol no she didn't - maybe I don't quite have your level of techniques mastered :slobber: but it's something to aim for if that's what she did with you ????

jackstar
13-03-2023, 07:06 AM
Yes been doing it lately with my regular at Hills Family Massage - she loves it, gets really horny and makes for an awesome FS session

With Patty ? She is damn hot hey.

CountryPunter
13-03-2023, 10:14 AM
I’ve often attempted to massage girls and basically I’ve got no idea how to do it. But I’ve got a very regular ML who is part way through a massage course. She’s been trained in China but wants Aus qualifications so she can open a legit massage shop. That’s her long term goal and she only works now 2 days a week to support herself till she’s fully qualified.

Recently I asked her to give me some tips on massaging. So she’s been coaching me and far out, it’s a lot harder work than I imagined it would be. I now have huge respect for anyone who does legit massage for a full time job.

I honestly thought I would hurt her when she was telling me how hard to massage her. But she appreciated my efforts and it’s lead to a couple of the best after massage sessions I’ve ever had with her. Once she was relaxed and I’d loosened up her neck and shoulders she got super horny. I’ll be seeing her for a couple of hours next weekend. Massage each other then play.

Sibon
13-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Go and see Elisa of Burwood 14. She loves a massage.

But I don't want to pay someone $150 just to give someone a 60 minutes massage.

aussiegaigin
13-03-2023, 11:44 AM
You don't have to give the girl a 60 min massage in a one hour booking. I'd expect at least half of it for me.

I nearly always get a bonus for my service, at no extra cost.

Jabberwocky
14-03-2023, 05:22 PM
If anything, you can translate what you have learned from the MLs to your partners and spice up the actions.
Plus, considering the effort required to deliver a solid massage, I reckon MLs would be very appreciative of the chance to relax.

dudelove
16-03-2023, 04:17 PM
nah when im in a massage i don't want to work, they need to pleasure me haha

ColesBag
16-03-2023, 08:47 PM
I love rubbing oil into a womans body, all over her. Do it well & she'll do you well.

Sher1888
16-03-2023, 10:16 PM
I did with the owner of stanmore, as a favour because she was always nice to me.

18-03-2023, 07:45 PM
At the end of a 10 hour shift I'm sure pretty much any ML would appreciate a massage. Some of these girls are booked out all day and must be exhausted

GoldfishMan
18-03-2023, 10:31 PM
I've been doing it with some MLs, particularly those with young fit bodies.

Once an MLs body goes past a certain level of "hotness", the value proposition of a being able to savour her physical beauty and youth, for as long as I want during my booking, would outweigh the value of a good massage on meself. I'd happily go get a proper massage from somewhere a legit place in another session if I really needed a proper massage.

A few things to remember though, when you get to do it:

- most of them would not want oil used on them during the massage, so make sure you ask before slapping some on their backs. Different reasons for this. Some of them know that the oils used in the shops are the poorest quality you can get, so they would not want any of it on their bodies (I know, moral hazard on their part, but what can they do?). Or some hate the idea of having to shower after the massage to get rid of the oil. Make sure you ask them before putting on the oil!

- When you massage a lady's body, remember that it is a LADY'S BODY! So, go easy on the massage strength. That means no elbows or knees, no using your body weight to massage "like you saw how that skinny Thai chick did on you". Be a man, rely on the strength of your fingers, and always start soft, ask if she needed more weight, then slowly work in harder massage until she's enjoying it.

- but of course, we do this to fan the flames of our burning lust! Put in the hard yards to do a proper upper body massage as above and she will be relaxed and comfortable for you to have your fill with her luscious arse and legs. Savour it, worship it, trail your fingers along her sensual regions and tease her. If you're allowed to use oil, rub some on her mound on either side of her pussy lips but not on her pussy itself. Make a V shape with your fingers that have oil on them and rub it around that region, then whilst still doing that use fingers from the other unoiled hand to stimulate her clit.
- Watch her go wild. If she does, you'd probably now have more doors opened to you then you previously had.

aussiegaigin
19-03-2023, 01:27 PM
I take a container of talc powder to the sessions. Good lubricating and moisture-absorbent qualities, no messy residues.