PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage price question

Skegg
23-12-2022, 12:35 PM
I've been to a few RNT and always opt for the NHJ for 1 pineapple.

But, I've been wondering does the standard massage price for the 30,45 or 60mins actually include a clothed HJ? as I've not wanted to offend I've never actually asked :surprise:

yunglean
23-12-2022, 12:44 PM
Unless it's explicitly an erotic massage place, probably not. I've heard some guys pay $20 for clothed HJ but not sure where this is on offer. Tbh I'd prefer this at the milf shops

carmen farquis
23-12-2022, 01:02 PM
if its $120/$130 per hour in the Thai places nhj is included.

If its $60/$70 per hour its not included.

Unfortunately most shops are going to the Chinese style of pricing now.

aussiegaigin
23-12-2022, 04:04 PM
If you offer the $50 up front when you pay, you're more likely to recognised as a "serial punter" and she'll strip.

If pay later, she might take advantage of your naivety and not do so, or ask for even more.

gco0307
23-12-2022, 04:40 PM
In my experience, if it is included it is extra as many of the massage places do, well massage and many of their customers are not seeking hand jobs.

Only once have I had a lady offer a clothed handjob ($20) where as mentioned, a pineapple buys a lot more and is the usual.

That said, I always negotiate up front (as others have said) but I did learn the hard way on it as many many years ago

Eff2fifty
23-12-2022, 07:30 PM
If you offer the $50 up front when you pay, you're more likely to recognised as a "serial punter" and she'll strip.

If pay later, she might take advantage of your naivety and not do so, or ask for even more.

Great advice.
Double your investment, there's no misunderstanding.

nilhlator
23-12-2022, 10:26 PM

But, I've been wondering does the standard massage price for the 30,45 or 60mins actually include a clothed HJ? as I've not wanted to offend I've never actually asked :surprise:

1 pineapple is way too much
normally 50-60 dollars for NHJ

wachumba
24-12-2022, 01:14 AM
1 pineapple is way too much
normally 50-60 dollars for NHJ

Pineapple is $50

No, a clothed HJ is not included in the base massage price. If you just want a clothed hj, this can usually be had for $20 extra. Some will ask for $30 or more. Some even ask for $50 for clothes hj but they nearly always accept less. For $20, they may not allow you to touch them, even over clothes while others may allow so be clear on what you want.

Skegg
24-12-2022, 06:03 AM

Thanks for the tip aussiegaihin! I'll try that when I see a new girl next.

I have a regular girl I see at Kellyville Ridge opposite the ettamogah and from the moment I enter it's straight to part 2! but, that's from building a repertoire with her over a few visits.

Pineapple is $50

No, a clothed HJ is not included in the base massage price. If you just want a clothed hj, this can usually be had for $20 extra. Some will ask for $30 or more. Some even ask for $50 for clothes hj but they nearly always accept less. For $20, they may not allow you to touch them, even over clothes while others may allow so be clear on what you want.

Thanks for the clarification wachumba.

Merry Christmas All!

nilhlator
25-12-2022, 02:45 PM
Pineapple is $50

whoops i had the biggest brain fart there

thanks for the correction lol!

Olivertwisty
25-12-2022, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the tip aussiegaihin! I'll try that when I see a new girl next.

I have a regular girl I see at Kellyville Ridge opposite the ettamogah and from the moment I enter it's straight to part 2! but, that's from building a repertoire with her over a few visits.

Thanks for the clarification wachumba.

Merry Christmas All!

Any recommendations for this place? I just moved into the area. Visited once. Got a Chinese milf whom I forgot the name of, not a looker. Part 2 was done well though.

Johnisfun1969
26-12-2022, 05:43 AM

I think in Sydney we are lucky. Even though this is one of the most expensive cities the price for extras in massage shop are reasonable. Reading from the reviews from Brisbane they pay $50 for HJ and maybe $100 for NHJ.

But as the other OP said discuss this openly with the ML and you will save the time wasted in the massage and can go straight to Part 2. That’s the reason when you are seeing a ML fir the first time they ask you if you have been to the shop before. Always say yes so she will treat you like a regular customer and perhaps be more open with you.

Hsteve
27-12-2022, 09:33 AM

Value advice. Hard games to negotiate
Thanks for sharing

jaquedm1307
29-12-2022, 12:43 PM
Value advice. Hard games to negotiate
Thanks for sharing

This forum had been absolutely invaluable to price guidance for a newb. Plus always good to read trends and words of wisdom from the more experienced - thank u