PDA

View Full Version : General talk The most prettiest face 2022 goes to?

Defqon888
26-12-2022, 10:29 PM
I more into a face guy.
The best of the best of mine was himari from ginza. She just absolutetly pretty.

Thomas Crown
27-12-2022, 08:06 AM
Pretty is a very subjective term
Everybody’s idea of pretty is different

Agree Mr LV.

And mine goes to Indonesian Sandra from N5M.

Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

Unfortunately, now back in Indonesia.

Abracadabra
27-12-2022, 08:29 AM
Agree Mr LV.

Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

This Indonesian Sandra is a different girl to Indonesian Sandra from Sakura, who doubles as Indonesian Angel at 42G?
Right Mr TC?

ditchtheboss
27-12-2022, 08:39 AM
K Juni from Ginza IMO

Thomas Crown
27-12-2022, 08:46 AM
This Indonesian Sandra is a different girl to Indonesian Sandra from Sakura, who doubles as Indonesian Angel at 42G?
Right Mr TC?

Yes. I’ve seen both girls. Indonesian Angel was also Indo Mirel (or something similar) at Ginza. Fair skin and shorter. Wonderful in her own way.

My face of 2022 is tall and darker skin. Told me she was from Jakarta. Banging body as well, and very energetic.

If anyone starts a thread about their “session of 2022” I’ll be nominating the same girl.

I saw Sandra on a Friday afternoon at N5M. She blew me away. I asked her if she’d be happy to see me again. She said “yes, but you will need to hurry. My last day is Sunday before I go home.”

I had a little cry.

Le-Gooon
27-12-2022, 08:47 AM
I’m not as well travelled as most brothers in this forum but my vote is Olivia from Top Ryde (2 Pope Street). Face is gorgeous and she has an awesome bod too. Great girl

rooter
27-12-2022, 08:58 AM
I more into a face guy.
The best of the best of mine was himari from ginza. She just absolutetly pretty.

Himari had an innocent baby face. Very sweet girl.

slim72
27-12-2022, 09:00 AM
J Chiaki @ N5M is my vote for "Face of the Year"

Hsteve
27-12-2022, 09:30 AM
I’m not as well travelled as most brothers in this forum but my vote is Olivia from Top Ryde (2 Pope Street). Face is gorgeous and she has an awesome bod too. Great girl
Vouch to Olivia’ beauty not tall steep rate but

Bapamu
27-12-2022, 11:35 AM
My vote fresh T Coco just returned from Thailand parramatta Wynyard Stanmore

ditchtheboss
27-12-2022, 11:35 AM

Olivia is indeed beautiful

syd_azn_guy
27-12-2022, 11:38 AM
I more into a face guy.

Its 100% asian that is for sure, whites would not be at the top.

Rebecca at Ginza Empire by far the best

thefatness
27-12-2022, 12:08 PM
For me was K Ria at N5M but sadly she gone back to Korea.

Second is French Sophia at Pinkhouse.

Raybo
27-12-2022, 02:03 PM
M Sayang @ GE 479. She is absolutely gorgeous in my eyes.

119tcs
27-12-2022, 07:31 PM
Yes. I’ve seen both girls. Indonesian Angel was also Indo Mirel (or something similar) at Ginza. Fair skin and shorter. Wonderful in her own way.

My face of 2022 is tall and darker skin. Told me she was from Jakarta. Banging body as well, and very energetic.

If anyone starts a thread about their “session of 2022” I’ll be nominating the same girl.

I saw Sandra on a Friday afternoon at N5M. She blew me away. I asked her if she’d be happy to see me again. She said “yes, but you will need to hurry. My last day is Sunday before I go home.”

I had a little cry.

did sandra work at n5m for long?

Chitsu_koibito
28-12-2022, 01:19 PM

I had a little cry.

Last Sunday? Too bad. My mate went to see her 2 weeks ago and told me about her body and I planned to see her sometime next week. Unlucky

thefeared
28-12-2022, 03:02 PM
Last Sunday? Too bad. My mate went to see her 2 weeks ago and told me about her body and I planned to see her sometime next week. Unlucky

She's rostered on today at 42G, maybe worth a message or a call to double check she's working.

Abracadabra
28-12-2022, 05:52 PM
She's rostered on today at 42G, maybe worth a message or a call to double check she's working.

Do you mean Indo Angel 42G ...AKN as Indo Sandra at Sakura?

If so, from the way I took it, that is a different Sandra to the N5M Sandra Mr TC mentions.

That said. I could have this all arse about face!

paulpitt69
28-12-2022, 06:52 PM
Olivia is indeed beautiful

Yep can vouch that

Chauncey85
28-12-2022, 07:23 PM
First one that comes to mind is J Saya who worked at Ginza earlier in the year. Some might not consider her a stunner but she wore very minimal makeup and still looked really pretty to me. The natural look contributed to the GFE, and she was a great kisser. Beautiful soft lips and she was either really good at following my lead or her DFK style matched perfectly with mine. Man I miss her. She went back to Japan and said she would come back to Australia, but hasn't been on the roster and recently there was a new girl using the name Saya, which isn't a good sign. It is what it is.

Chitsu_koibito
29-12-2022, 03:38 PM

This girl is everywhere lol

Defqon888
29-12-2022, 04:31 PM

Is anyone know is olivia work somehere else near city?

ditchtheboss
29-12-2022, 05:57 PM
Is anyone know is olivia work somehere else near city?

The Olivia I believe we are both referring to works as a ML at 2 Pope Street North Ryde. There are 2 massage parlours near each other in North Ryde. I have only been on the one I am referring to. I saw Olivia there and she was very very pretty

Le-Gooon
29-12-2022, 06:00 PM
I’m not sure if she works at other shops or under a different name elsewhere. She could be a genuine masseuse as her massage itself is very good and maybe just does 1-2 days at Top Ryde for extra pocket money

94wreckers
29-12-2022, 10:01 PM
I’m not sure if she works at other shops or under a different name elsewhere. She could be a genuine masseuse as her massage itself is very good and maybe just does 1-2 days at Top Ryde for extra pocket money

yep, she works as Jolie at 107 Chill North Strathfield.

My vote for prettiest face goes to J Rey at Ginza. Her smile just gives me warm feelings and her body gives me sexual feelings ;)

Thomas Crown
30-12-2022, 12:51 PM
did sandra work at n5m for long?

I’m not sure Mr 119. I don’t look at rosters often enough to know these types of details.

I can tell you Sandra was a recommendation from Sara, the cute manager at N5M.

misard
30-12-2022, 02:24 PM
my pick would be Riley from 42G

rooter
30-12-2022, 07:59 PM
My vote for prettiest face goes to J Rey at Ginza. Her smile just gives me warm feelings and her body gives me sexual feelings ;)

J Rey OMG! That smile! So beautiful!

Putter
30-12-2022, 10:22 PM
Totally agree. Both are very pretty.

J Rey was a sex bomb. The pics on the website do not do her justice. Hope to see her again after her current adventures abroad.

ucokrajameong
01-01-2023, 04:14 PM
Agree Mr LV.

Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

I dont think she’s back. She’s still here

She’s only sick for 10 days or something. Guessing covid?

Check her instagram

Defqon888
01-01-2023, 05:35 PM
I dont think she’s back. She’s still here

She’s only sick for 10 days or something. Guessing covid?

Check her instagram

Can u get me her ig please.. haha

woods23
01-01-2023, 10:42 PM
A good thread..now I know who not to follow totally different in taste!

I have seen probably about 23 girls this year. None is 8. A few 7 -J Lilly at 227ns, T Sandy 200 stanmore,T CoCo Parramatta/ 200 stanmore , T Jenny Parramatta blossom etc not many beautiful girl last few yrs

fted
03-01-2023, 10:09 AM
Yep, adding another vote for Olivia/Jolie, very pretty.

Vader
03-01-2023, 10:48 AM
A good thread..now I know who not to follow totally different in taste!

I have seen probably about 23 girls this year. None is 8. A few 7 -J Lilly at 227ns, T Sandy 200 stanmore,T CoCo Parramatta/ 200 stanmore , T Jenny Parramatta blossom etc not many beautiful girl last few yrs

Wow, that's a lot for one day.

woods23
03-01-2023, 07:21 PM
Wow, that's a lot for one day.

One year u mean. I only started back in June 2022 after 1.5 yrs off due to covid!! Some day I could see 3 girls was super horny want to fck any girl can walk :shout:

Have to slow it down now !

Vader
03-01-2023, 09:06 PM
One year u mean. I only started back in June 2022 after 1.5 yrs off due to covid!! Some day I could see 3 girls was super horny want to fck any girl can walk :shout:

Have to slow it down now !

No, you said this year and you wrote the message this year.

woods23
03-01-2023, 10:40 PM
No, you said this year and you wrote the message this year.

Yes, it is this year collect!
Was lots of fun meet a few new good regulars which I will keep..and for the others is like Smoke blowing past good bye :p

Sibon
04-01-2023, 01:06 AM
Elisa of 14 Burwood has my vote for one of the prettiest faces and a petite body to go with it.

GoldfishMan
04-01-2023, 05:47 PM
Yes, it is this year collect!
Was lots of fun meet a few new good regulars which I will keep..and for the others is like Smoke blowing past good bye :p

Hahaha, you stirred up the troll!! Hahahhahaha

Abracadabra
04-01-2023, 06:47 PM
K Bella. When you can find her!

ditchtheboss
04-01-2023, 09:26 PM
K Bella. When you can find her!

K Bella was the first ever Korean I saw. She is incredibly beautiful in my opinion.

I also think K Juni’s face is very pretty but she has had work done. It is pretty nevertheless

Abracadabra
04-01-2023, 09:40 PM
K Bella was the first ever Korean I saw. She is incredibly beautiful in my opinion.

I also think K Juni’s face is very pretty but she has had work done. It is pretty nevertheless

Agree re K Juni.
Lotta work done everywhere but unlike others it doesn't detract from her and facially i find her quite pretty.

scotty3d
04-01-2023, 09:57 PM
Kanon for me , the Japanese girl that was at Ginza for about 5 mins, I think Rooter agrees with me too !!

pearlnecklace
06-01-2023, 01:31 AM
its interesting to see others' vote for "face of the year" and see how different people's tastes are.

my vote would be Cara/Lara @Ginza

johnstrike
06-01-2023, 09:16 AM
Best face to me is Anna from channelathome in ashfield . she has model look. They advertise her as Colombian lol, she is fully Vietnamese and had surgery done from a to z, face to butt.

fted
09-01-2023, 05:45 PM
... had surgery done from a to z, face to butt.
So only b to f then? 🙂

rooter
09-01-2023, 05:47 PM
Best face to me is Anna from channelathome in ashfield . she has model look. They advertise her as Colombian lol, she is fully Vietnamese and had surgery done from a to z, face to butt.

That would take a lot of surgery to turn a Vietnamese into a Colombian. LOL!

fnmfnmfnm
09-01-2023, 10:59 PM
Does Juni work lately?

warwick1
10-01-2023, 10:30 AM
Lisa at 126a Artarmon, a really tiny Thai, beautiful face, perfect tanned body and no tatts, as cute as a basket off puppies.........

Beergut
14-01-2023, 06:53 AM
Beautiful Gladys... Rather look at her than Dominic

jamesbond007
14-01-2023, 08:01 AM
Can confirm that is true same girl as Melissa at Saigon Princess

ditchtheboss
14-01-2023, 08:30 AM
Does Juni work lately?

She has been on the roster on and off. She was in this week

Axeman123
14-01-2023, 11:48 AM
Beautiful Gladys... Rather look at her than DominicMate.,.. she'd leave the keys in the letterbox for you. It's too tall to eat grass n it's gotta be fed!!

cocktopus
14-01-2023, 12:00 PM
Can confirm that is true same girl as Melissa at Saigon Princess

Melissa does have a pretty face. I've only been to Saigon Bexley once and I remember when she answered the door I was completely floored by how hot she was. Has had a lot of work done as others have commented. Kinda like an asian Kardashian but she looks good. Sounds like a lebo chick from Bankstown, but that's not the point of this thread 🙂

Edit: to those that have seen her at Chanel, does she offer any extra services compared to the shop?

softdrink.pp
15-01-2023, 10:50 PM
Elisa of 14 Burwood has my vote for one of the prettiest faces and a petite body to go with it.

hmm, I agree she has great body, but her face is like a 3-4 IMO.

Andy
19-01-2023, 05:57 PM
J Hana @ GE for me, 0 service but 9.8 face.

Tarquin
19-01-2023, 10:30 PM
Why worry about the face?

fted
20-01-2023, 06:47 AM
Because it's the prettiest face of 2022 thread?

Rogeryou
20-01-2023, 06:55 AM

Agree

Love a pretty girl and good set of legs but a tight box is my go to in terms of a hooker.

I think best commercial money box 2022 is more appropriate for mongers!

Defqon888
20-01-2023, 04:08 PM
Agree

Love a pretty girl and good set of legs but a tight box is my go to in terms of a hooker.

I think best commercial money box 2022 is more appropriate for mongers!

And this thread is not belong to you… i believe a lot of guy here really concern about face.

Rogeryou
20-01-2023, 05:28 PM
And this thread is not belong to you… i believe a lot of guy here really concern about face.

It’s a Fucken forum Sherlock, that is my opinion and thoughts hahaha I did not realise I had to find the owner of the thread for pre approval.

Tarquin
20-01-2023, 06:46 PM
There are a lot of pretty girls out there. Most of them are attractive. Often it’s their attitude that makes them pretty attractive. A lovely smile, positive attitude, enthusiasm, willingness to please, fake orgasm, acting ability…..these attributes make them pretty for me.

As we know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most Thai women have enhanced boobs and a nose job. They think that this makes them pretty. Most MLs look very good to me. There are a few beauty queens.

Chauncey85
20-01-2023, 07:05 PM
Think I have to see this girl that's in both the prettiest face and biggest ass threads.

cmk76
21-01-2023, 04:11 PM
Melissa does have a pretty face. I've only been to Saigon Bexley once and I remember when she answered the door I was completely floored by how hot she was. Has had a lot of work done as others have commented. Kinda like an asian Kardashian but she looks good. Sounds like a lebo chick from Bankstown, but that's not the point of this thread ��

Edit: to those that have seen her at Chanel, does she offer any extra services compared to the shop?

Apologies. Just reading that comment makes me want to throw up. I had a session with her in Bexley because Jessie recommended.

The moment Melissa opened her mouth, I thought I was in the Southwest of Sydney...

I feel bad for the son, having a mother with nothing that would resemble him in any sort of way.

One day, she will explain why she had to inject everything unnatural into that body of hers...

Beergut
21-01-2023, 04:25 PM
Jacinda .... Not many can do that

Beergut
21-01-2023, 04:27 PM
Retired........ To be

Beergut
21-01-2023, 04:29 PM
Fuck me , probably backhandling

Beergut
21-01-2023, 04:30 PM
Alexander Downer......

Beergut
21-01-2023, 04:35 PM
The most beautiful face, and smile

Beergut
21-01-2023, 04:36 PM
It is situated right now because

Beergut
21-01-2023, 04:37 PM
Try to be able to get it

Beergut
21-01-2023, 04:39 PM
The University of aware ness

cocktopus
21-01-2023, 05:01 PM
Apologies. Just reading that comment makes me want to throw up. I had a session with her in Bexley because Jessie recommended.

The moment Melissa opened her mouth, I thought I was in the Southwest of Sydney...

I feel bad for the son, having a mother with nothing that would resemble him in any sort of way.

One day, she will explain why she had to inject everything unnatural into that body of hers...

Hahaha. Seems like her accent made an impression on you too.

Beergut
21-01-2023, 05:10 PM
Wonderful soul. Adventure

Chauncey85
21-01-2023, 07:55 PM
Why do you post like that Beergut, you're already over 50 posts so it's not spam to get in the secret club. You a bot or something?

Putter
21-01-2023, 08:09 PM
Lol that’s tough! It must have been a total blue ball moment!

J Hana @ GE for me, 0 service but 9.8 face.

Putter
21-01-2023, 08:31 PM
For me the biggest disappointment has been with the influx of J girls who work way too much.

I still remember my fav shop 10 years ago getting casual J backpackers who were absolutely great fun, orgasmic and enjoyed the one or two days they were on. Very few since then who have got the whole works. Looks, sexiness, attitude and service. J Rei and J Saya were both amazing in 2022.

But there were way too many disappointments especially with the looks and time wasting. I have stopped booking an hour on the first meet. Chatswood60 and Kyoto/sakura get the gong awards. Gladesville gets the tissue award for the most number of tissues the chicks get through. The chicks from these shops are also not reflective of the pics and the service from the middle of 2022 was very poor. Sorry I just don’t do reviews as much as i used to.

Since the departure of my favs, my best sessions have now been with J casuals at massage shops. None are stunning. None give me body vibes that result in an instant boner. However they remind me of the easy going J backpackers from 10 years ago. Chilled. Relaxed. Happy go lucky attitude. Orgasmic. Not overworked.

Hopefully, with the weak Yen, we’ll continue to get a good supply of J girls and hopefully most will want to enjoy life here a bit more rather than work 24x7 for a few weeks.

Rooster18
21-01-2023, 08:38 PM
For me the biggest disappointment has been with the influx of J girls who work way too much.

I still remember my fav shop 10 years ago getting casual J backpackers who were absolutely great fun, orgasmic and enjoyed the one or two days they were on. Very few since then who have got the whole works. Looks, sexiness, attitude and service. J Rei and J Saya were both amazing in 2022.

But there were way too many disappointments especially with the looks and time wasting. I have stopped booking an hour on the first meet. Chatswood60 and Kyoto/sakura get the gong awards. Gladesville gets the tissue award for the most number of tissues the chicks get through. The chicks from these shops are also not reflective of the pics and the service from the middle of 2022 was very poor. Sorry I just don’t do reviews as much as i used to.

Since the departure of my favs, my best sessions have now been with J casuals at massage shops. None are stunning. None give me body vibes that result in an instant boner. However they remind me of the easy going J backpackers from 10 years ago. Chilled. Relaxed. Happy go lucky attitude. Orgasmic. Not overworked.

Hopefully, with the weak Yen, we’ll continue to get a good supply of J girls and hopefully most will want to enjoy life here a bit more rather than work 24x7 for a few weeks.

I can not agree more!

I also think the best bet currently is the part timers at ML focus shops but offer FS on the side.. Or Korean privates ...

I havent ventured into a FS Shop for J girls for months... A couple of tempting photos esp. M5 recently but otherwise not looking to drop $300 on these J girls working 12 hrs shifts 6 days per week.

Beergut
22-01-2023, 04:21 AM
Probably because jacindas uncle was my english teacher

Beergut
22-01-2023, 04:22 AM
At a Mormon boarding school in aeoterora... Yep

Beergut
22-01-2023, 04:23 AM
I managed to walk off that school.... Went back to my roots

Beergut
22-01-2023, 04:24 AM
Did not even tell my parents.... Just walked back to, Ngatitoa street

Beergut
22-01-2023, 04:30 AM
Porirua... Te Rauparaha

Beergut
22-01-2023, 04:32 AM
Kamate Kamate.....

Beergut
22-01-2023, 04:34 AM
A few simple steps, like Cathy Freemans best quote

Beergut
22-01-2023, 04:36 AM
Four wonderful words.... Do what I know

Beergut
22-01-2023, 04:39 AM
Above school.... Now landfill, gonski

Beergut
22-01-2023, 05:01 AM
Left home.... So I didnt feel any more pressure to go on 2 year Mormon mission

Beergut
22-01-2023, 05:02 AM
Found a beer.. being enjoying life since

Beergut
22-01-2023, 05:03 AM
Hare Krishna hare Krishna..... Hare Rama hare Rama

119tcs
22-01-2023, 06:36 AM
can someone ban beergut, what a tosser

Ops001
28-01-2023, 04:18 PM
I can not agree more!

I also think the best bet currently is the part timers at ML focus shops but offer FS on the side.. Or Korean privates ...

I havent ventured into a FS Shop for J girls for months... A couple of tempting photos esp. M5 recently but otherwise not looking to drop $300 on these J girls working 12 hrs shifts 6 days per week.

Hey mate could you recommend some Korean privates? Cheers

ppgor
29-01-2023, 01:54 PM
K Carol still has my heart, natural body, smoothest skin, big round eyes and service was just exceptional.
side note - this was ancient history

Driller
31-01-2023, 08:51 AM
J Helen Ginza Club 2016
T Sena Ginza Club 2016

pysterio
04-05-2023, 01:51 AM
will try to get a booking with jolie at top ryde see how it goes. i really am a face and service guy

punter130
04-05-2023, 02:34 PM
will try to get a booking with jolie at top ryde see how it goes. i really am a face and service guy

You won’t be disappointed by Jolie’s face. She is really pretty and classy but a bit older. Real age around 30. Her service is also on point and conversation with her is easy. It just depends on what you are after in terms of service. She is definitely not PSE and has boundaries. If you are into a classically beautiful girl with friendly and welcoming GFE experience then you will enjoy your time.

KeenBean
05-05-2023, 08:09 AM
You won’t be disappointed by Jolie’s face. She is really pretty and classy but a bit older. Real age around 30. Her service is also on point and conversation with her is easy. It just depends on what you are after in terms of service. She is definitely not PSE and has boundaries. If you are into a classically beautiful girl with friendly and welcoming GFE experience then you will enjoy your time.

I’d definitely second Jolie. She has a naturally beautiful face. For me that goes further especially when they tease with eye contact.

fted
05-05-2023, 08:37 AM
I’d definitely second Jolie. She has a naturally beautiful face. For me that goes further especially when they tease with eye contact.
Agree. She's very pretty, and good service if you're willing to pay. Haven't seen her for a while though.