PDA

View Full Version : General talk 2022 Brisbane in review

jimmyp
29-12-2022, 06:04 PM
Hi everyone,

Just want to start off by saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all, and to thank you for your contributions over the past twelve months.

The amount of times I've Googled the mobile number of a girl, and it has led me to this forum to find out not to bother wasting your time or money, I'm happy not to have wasted my time or money.

Which leads me to the 2022 wrap up.

Unfortunately I haven't been as active as I would have liked.

I think it is still a bit of a COVID hangover, but also this was the year I think I have been officially "DiCaprio'ed" - I am too old to keep the girls I've enjoyed over the years, and too old to find new ones, or they don't want to find me.

It started when SofiaSun replied to my message for a catch-up earlier in the year to say she is no longer working.

I have been messaging other guys who say she still is, and if you are still seeing her, good luck to you, and enjoy her company. She is a very smart person, and I will miss the conversation, as well as other things.

I thought all was good. Was happy to gift her things and my professional time as she seemed to enjoy my company, but after 10 years, all good things do come to an end.

The second thing that happened made me happy, very happy.

A girl returned from overseas who left because COVID hit. I had been seeing her for a few years at various shops for some wonderful intimacy.

We had a good 'fit' and I really enjoyed her company and the calming effect she had on me.

We still messaged each other over the past few years. She had been planning to return for a while, but had VISA troubles, so when she messaged me to say she was back, I was back!

Visited her again to the same intimacy, and we still 'fit', which soon led to seeing her in the outside world, drinks, dinner, and visits to each other's houses.

Just before Christmas she told me she has found someone to share those moments with on a more permanent basis....unfortunately that someone wasn't me.

Again, all good things come to an end, but this one hurt me. I thought the laughter, the smiles, the hand holding, the look in her eye, were all genuine.

I've lost my intimacy, my 'fit', my dinner and drinks person. And I have a bottle of perfume still in the Christmas wrapping sitting at home with no-one to give it to.

It's these events that bring us crashing back to earth, and as part of this process, remind us that sometimes in this weird game we play, our relationships with these girls are simply a business transaction in a world of many business transactions.

I encourage everyone to give us their 2022 wrap up. It can be very therapeutic to sit and write, especially if it is from the heart.

More importantly, I need bloody cheering up - please tick some boxes with some good news stories!

PS

I may as well take this opportunity to advertise a "Position Vacant":

Female required for occasional companionship by the hour, including intimacy, kissing and cuddling of an introverted male, 190cm tall, 100kg, and apparently, the wrong side of 50.

Must enjoy someone to go down on them, without having to reciprocate (I'm not a fan to be honest) and mutual massage to relax us both.

Location: Brisbane, south of the river, but I'm willing to travel.

Please apply via PM

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Joejohnson8
07-01-2023, 05:49 PM
Went to canberra best fs ever got the clap lol

bradpitt
08-01-2023, 07:20 AM
My 2022 year in review:

Started with some sugar babe research and activity in January and February. Met good ladies in Brisbane & Sydney. Deleted my subscription by early Feb as I wasn't getting any work done.

Feb - May standard shop visits cycling through 4S, Acqua, tiktok. Met Sunny for the first time.

May - first overseas punting trip since 2019. was great fun. picked up a curable infection.

June I had off manly due to the above.

July - November cycling through regular shops. Had a work trip to Sydney and was introduced to Ginza.

December - two week overseas punting trip.

A glance at my ATM card shows punting withdrawals of $14k. Add on the price of airfares and overseas hotels, maybe I was pushing $20k in pursuit of pussy. I do need to be DeCaprio to keep this up.

A girl I met during December's trip has been interesting and have definitely fallen for her. Haven't been to any shops since meeting her. Let's see how long that lasts.