Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : Bonza Beauties

Month/Year of Visit : December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.bonz1.com.au

Phone : 9620 8888

Hours of Business : 09:30 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, rimming/DD/tromboning, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, little bit of anal, mish

Size/shape : Decent slim figure, B-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good session

My experience/comments : I’d read a review of Lily and she sounded good so I called Julie and booked her.

Also, I thought that she sounded like the Cherry that I saw at 116 five weeks ago – many girls switch between 78a/116 and Bonza. I’d had a good time with Cherry so it wouldn’t be a bad thing if it was her.

I was greeted by Julie and I paid and she told me to go up to Room 2.

I was undressing when Lily entered and we immediately recognised each other from 116. She even remembered what colour shirt I was wearing the previous time (bit scary).

Lily has a friendly MILFy face and a decent slimish body with natural B-cups and she was fully shaved.

When I was in the shower I knocked on the shower door to make sure she saw that I was thoroughly washing my arse – Lily laughed.

Onto the bed and after a bit of light kissing Lily knelt beside me and licked my nipple while stroking my cock and I fingered her clit.

She then kissed her way down my torso and moved to between my legs and started on my perineum.

Lily then pushed my legs in the air to rim me so I turned over and knelt bum up. She gave me a lovely deep rimming while stroking my cock.

Eventually I turned over for some very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice soft lips, reasonably deep and good tongue-action.

I was close to cumming so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Lily sounded like she was enjoying it as I finger-fucked and licked her and I then offered my finger to her and she sexily sucked on it.

I guided her hand down to her clit and watched her masturbate for a while before licking her again. I put my finger back in her pussy and she was now dripping wet.

It took a while but eventually I licked her to a massive shuddering orgasm and she needed some time to recover, saying she wanted to go to sleep.

I knelt by her head for some more BJ and then lay down and Lily said she wanted to fuck.

She dressed me and straddled me for some cowgirl, riding me with enthusiasm and some lovely facial expressions.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

There was a bottle of lube on the side table so put some on my thumb and stuck it up her bum.

I went from her pussy to her arsehole and we had a bit of anal but she clearly wasn’t comfortable so I went back to her pussy.

I then got her to lie down for some mish and just kept on going until I came.

Lily removed the condom and went for a quick shower. She works at Bonza only on Thursdays and at 116 only on Wednesdays and she also said she works at a massage parlour in Miranda to other days.

When I was at 143 Marrickville a couple of months ago, waiting for another girl, I saw a girl in reception called Apple and I’ve been thinking this was the same girl. I asked Lily and she confirmed she works at Billy’s on Fridays and Sundays as Apple (although she seemed a bit reluctant to admit that she works at Billy’s).

Time to depart and I had a chat with Julie on my way out and she introduced me to a new girl called Myumi – slim and petite, good looking, 30-something. Apparently Thursdays only.