PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Saggy Empty Tits

Gillbros
31-12-2022, 08:31 AM
Whilst I live tits of all shapes and sizes, I have an urge to play with some long ,empty,saggy tits, preferably attached to. a thin lady. I'm Sydney based, and recommendations would be appreciated 😌

Defqon888
31-12-2022, 08:36 AM
Donna, broadway massage. She is 100% match on what u looking for.

RLC
31-12-2022, 09:41 AM
A lot of the inner city massage joints will have what you are looking for. May just need to do a bit of legwork to fit your exact criteria.

Juke
31-12-2022, 10:58 AM
Come to Newcastle or the Central Coast, plenty of saggy titted old broilers here

Ziggurat
31-12-2022, 12:21 PM
Come to Newcastle or the Central Coast, plenty of saggy titted old broilers here
Man, what a turn off. :burn:
Is this, like, a joke thread? :exciting:

ditchtheboss
31-12-2022, 01:14 PM
Go to Roseville Rose. There is a Chinese milf there with huge knockers that must be saggy when free. I walked out after seeing the line up

RLC
31-12-2022, 01:32 PM
Plenty everywhere. Once hooked up with one off RHP. In the pics looked stunning was excited to go see her, opens door was not disappointed but to the bedroom, she strips off- her entire body looks like a shrivelled balloon from what looked like huge weight loss far too fast. Manage to get it up and was like banging a bucket- she was that loose I could feel nothing at all- never had that sensation before or after.

Gillbros
31-12-2022, 03:36 PM
Well thanks for all the sage advice.
I did have a wonderful experience with a girl I came across thru locanto in Artarmon a while back. She was quite thin but had hangers with large brown nappies. They would swing around like crazy when doing her doggy. To be honest her pussy was so big it probably had its own post code. A bit like throwing a sausage up a hallway. However I smile when thi king about it.
Good to mix things up!

RLC
31-12-2022, 04:12 PM
Well thanks for all the sage advice.
I did have a wonderful experience with a girl I came across thru locanto in Artarmon a while back. She was quite thin but had hangers with large brown nappies. They would swing around like crazy when doing her doggy. To be honest her pussy was so big it probably had its own post code. A bit like throwing a sausage up a hallway. However I smile when thi king about it.
Good to mix things up!

Seems to be a common theme here with their pussies.

GoldfishMan
31-12-2022, 06:04 PM
This guy is taking the piss bros, come on...