PDA

View Full Version : General talk Does anyone know a ML named "Leya"

Skegg
01-01-2023, 01:28 AM
Took a random punt back in August/September 2022 at Healing Massage Lalor Park (Near the Thai restaurant) on a Thursday and a girl named "Leya" was working. Very petite around size 4, small a/b cup breasts, said she was Thai and spoke great english. Had an absolute amazing massage with her and went back the next Thursday to see her again which turned out better than the first time! Tried to book her again and the Mamasan said she was only there to "help out" from another store in the city but wouldn't elaborate more...

Would anyone know of a "Leya" that works in another store or maybe she goes by a different name? I know a regular WL I see works at 3 stores using different names which makes for enteraining booking calls when I fuckup lol :grimace:

fullhd
01-01-2023, 07:59 AM
If they give you such an answer, chances are they don't want to be contacted. Nothing to do with you necessarily. They may be too popular or prefer seeing new customers more often.

Skegg
01-01-2023, 11:46 AM
If they give you such an answer, chances are they don't want to be contacted. Nothing to do with you necessarily. They may be too popular or prefer seeing new customers more often.

Thanks for the tip!

cuteguy
01-01-2023, 01:29 PM
If you really liked the girl then maybe you should have got her number. However, getting a number may not be a great idea as has been discussed on this forum.

Anyway, there are many Thai girls in Sydney with many 'Leyas' waiting for you. Don't dwell on the past if the girl has disappeared.