PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville K Boa great fuck

Meng
01-01-2023, 02:20 PM
So decided to do a New Years eve eve quick punt. So messaged on wechat to 42G on which girls were available and there were quite a few. Some I've already tried and others I remember reading some average ARs on. I decided to settle on Boa as I've never seen her before and she's been around for a while and there were a lot of good reviews.

Made the booking, arrived, paid the damage and Boa came to pick me up. Initial impressions is that she's super friendly. I have to admit I was a bit concerned when I initially booked her that cause she's been doing lots of 12pm-12am shifts she'll be burnt out but the super perky and happy attitude put my mind at ease.

She grabbed my hand and led to the room where we set up the bed together. I stripped, she stripped and we were into the shower. Quick wash and a little shower suck and we were onto the bed. So she's definitely skinny, I think she's unshaved below but very little hair. Tits are natural and I think Bish.

DFK was great. No hesitations from her and lots of tongue. Cat bath was super wet and went for my neck and ears as well but the most impressive element was her BBBJ. You can tell she's a pro. Lots of alternating between my tip to my shaft. Lots of giggling and sensual eye contact and she was super engaging throughout the whole thing. The other highlight was that she went at it for a very long time. Usually girls would do a bit of BBBJ and then ask to fuck but no she went at it for a while and there was actually several times when she was licking my tip that I felt I might cum.

Decided to get her to do the dom and we went at it in CG. Nice bouncing and then grinding and then coming down for DFK. She then turned around for some reverse CG and I could see her cute ass bouncing on my cock. It was super sexy. Switched to mish as I wanted to do more DFK and we were embracing and going at it hard. I've been masturbating a bit too much so wanted to do doggy so I can control my own tempo and pound as fast and hard as I want before finally cumming and collapsing on the bed.

Afterwards we were both thirsty and she went and got us some water. Then gave an amazing massage while we chatted to finish off the session. Super friendly, great English and still very service orientated despite how much she's worked. Definitely a gem.

Axeman123
01-01-2023, 03:42 PM
With you all the way Meng on Boa!! I think she would also suit some blokes that are down a little on self-esteem nervous or whatever. She would absolutely know how to be in that situation.
P.s. When did you see her. I had 2 15 yesterday. Wanted her for my 1st in new year but couldn't wait.

Assandlegs
01-01-2023, 04:03 PM
Very nice AR as always bro Meng.. thank you and Happy New Year to you!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Kizuraz
02-01-2023, 02:48 PM
Boa is always a great choice. Such a fun loving attitude.

Meng
02-01-2023, 05:11 PM
With you all the way Meng on Boa!! I think she would also suit some blokes that are down a little on self-esteem nervous or whatever. She would absolutely know how to be in that situation.
P.s. When did you see her. I had 2 15 yesterday. Wanted her for my 1st in new year but couldn't wait.
Hey bro. It was new years eve Eve lol. So 30th of December. We probably weren't there the same time hahaha.

Very nice AR as always bro Meng.. thank you and Happy New Year to you!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You too AL!

Aussieguyinsf
02-01-2023, 11:19 PM
Boa is great - so easy to get along with.