PDA

View Full Version : General talk 2023 Death of Brisbane scene

4FoW2
02-01-2023, 09:21 AM
More and more on the forum and in my many contacts I am hearing stories about lack of quality girls, poor performance and disappointment.
I know of 5 long term punters recently who have reduced their punting dramatically, some even not bothered to go to shops.
Shop owners can't get girls, and some are thinking of selling up and getting out the industry.
Sure, you will still have your local PRC boiler joints ripping over horny guys off and some shops with smart operators (FG, SSDS, Aqua et al) may stay open but unfortunately, I see 2023 as being the slow death of punting in Brisbane.
Yeah, I know some on here will say they have their regular squeeze that gives them everything for a cheap rate but whether that is the true or not it's the exception not the rule.
I can't see anything in the distant future to halt this decline.

ABCguy
02-01-2023, 10:34 AM
Just buy this https://www.thehandy.com/ with a handsfree mount and sync it to a VR video. Saves you travel time, fuel and $100-$300 for each punt

Tales
02-01-2023, 10:51 AM
There's too many shops offering very average services and how they pay the rent is beyond what walks in the door. I know of one operator who leased a shop and some days there was no customers at all. She ended up developing a good regular base in the end but still not enough to keep it going. The shops closed down and she's works private now. I think there's a bit of cooking the books that keeps a large majority of these shops open, as the focus isn't on customer service.

popeye96
02-01-2023, 11:00 AM
I don't think it will be the death of the Brisbane scene, but more a case of it reverting back to where it should be, or has been in the past. 10 to 15 years ago there wasn't a shop on every corner like there is now. Rather a handful of quality shops with quality girls scattered throughout Brisbane and the surrounds. I think things will potentially revert back to this rather than dying completely. I also think quality will improve, at least in the age/looks department once the overseas students start coming back on mass.

harry444
02-01-2023, 11:58 AM
Men being what they are, we will never loose the corner R&T. I've been to very average shops in the past, but it doesn't take too much searching to find a diamond and when you do, it's then hard to understand how the boiler shops survive.

Bed Wrecker
02-01-2023, 01:03 PM
If you arent enjoying the scene, just quit. More and more shops open so the quality is patchy.
Havent found a problem with quality at all, but punting with 2010 dollars isnt going to get you quality...unless they were quality in 2010.

Maybe im punting smarter and walking when i get a bad vibe, but if budget is important, save up for overseas.

Maybe a lot of the better girls are doing sugar daddy stuff, but some shops are proactive at attracting younger talent. Others just hope one falls in their lap with a shitty locanto ad

4FoW2
02-01-2023, 01:40 PM
..........but some shops are proactive at attracting younger talent. Others just hope one falls in their lap with a shitty locanto ad

Care to elaborate?

jaccky
02-01-2023, 02:05 PM
It has definitely become more predictable, but it's difficult to determine if overall quality has dropped off.

HST
02-01-2023, 02:13 PM
Gold Coast is the same, too many ordinary shops. There are still some gems out there but harder to find. The talent in shops isn't consistent either. You can find a great girl in a shop you wouldn't expect but it takes some legwork and you have to be prepared to walk a lot of the time.

HST
02-01-2023, 02:20 PM
Men being what they are, we will never loose the corner R&T. I've been to very average shops in the past, but it doesn't take too much searching to find a diamond and when you do, it's then hard to understand how the boiler shops survive.
Maybe some guys are time poor due to family commitments and can only go somewhere close to home or work. And they don't know about this forum so they do limited research and basically take what's on offer even if it's below par. Just my thoughts anyway.

RLC
02-01-2023, 02:24 PM
Maybe some guys are time poor due to family commitments and can only go somewhere close to home or work. And they don't know about this forum so they do limited research and basically take what's on offer even if it's below par. Just my thoughts anyway.

I knew one guy whose knowledge was that limited that he genuinely thought the shop he frequented was like the only one in Brisbane that offered a happy ending. After I directed him here, he was in shock. I reckon there are many married men especially who think their local is an exception rather than the norm.

Bed Wrecker
02-01-2023, 03:10 PM
Care to elaborate?

I know of at least 3 chains who go out of their way to scout attractive students or tourists.
They also get these girls trained so as not to be exploited by guys looking for a bargain, so they will not be had at the cheaper end of the market.
Other chains attract the more professional mls who offer high end services and high turnover of customers.

Any gem to be found in a smaller shop is scouted and asked to move into the bigger shops in a deliberate and professional manner.

The bigger shops are thriving. They are simply more professional with a network of scouts.

The biggest ml recruitment comes in the share houses where a poorer girl has a ml flatmate who encourages them for a tryout. “Its just handjobs” lol

Ilikebeer
02-01-2023, 03:15 PM
I agree with this comment but I go to my regular an hour away when I can... obviously family commitments.
Me personally the excitement is slowly dropping off but am thinking of Thailand but how do I sneak in a trip with out the other half knowing...
If any of you lads have an awesome alibi... im all ears.
Cheers

jaccky
02-01-2023, 03:26 PM
I agree with this comment but I go to my regular an hour away when I can... obviously family commitments.
Me personally the excitement is slowly dropping off but am thinking of Thailand but how do I sneak in a trip with out the other half knowing...
If any of you lads have an awesome alibi... im all ears.
Cheers

I know someone whose alibi was 'a work related trip', but he ended up coming home with a new wife.

jimmyp
02-01-2023, 04:50 PM
Care to elaborate?There is also the SunBrisbane/SunQueensland website.

http://www.sunbrisbane.com/brsb/bbs/board.php?theme=eng&bo_table=eng_job

Would you rather apply for a job in a sushi shop, or the massage shop advertising $1000 per day?

There will be a few phone numbers in these ads everybody recognises

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bed Wrecker
02-01-2023, 06:10 PM
There is also the SunBrisbane/SunQueensland website.

Would you rather apply for a job in a sushi shop, or the massage shop advertising $1000 per day?

Thats four seasons/mints saying $1000 per day. Thats what, 3-4 customers for them lol
Other ads are much more conservative.

Ive seen some of the girls going in for interviews at that shop. She must reject a lot.

Still, there are other shops who do it better, but shes up there with the high $ inducements. Weeds out the fuglies and basic girls.

fi1teredglue
02-01-2023, 07:06 PM
a lot of girls out there want the money but are not willing to do the job. the only thing keeping them in the job are the desperate guys who will pay through their noses, thinking if they pay more, they gonna get more.

you can get FS at Yimi or Asian Star for 3P, but a lot of the massage places, you pay so much more but get so little. so i cannot understand why some of the guys in here still want to support massage places. stay away from massage places, until they up their standards or lower their prices.

dave.j8811
02-01-2023, 10:47 PM
a lot of girls out there want the money but are not willing to do the job. the only thing keeping them in the job are the desperate guys who will pay through their noses, thinking if they pay more, they gonna get more.

you can get FS at Yimi or Asian Star for 3P, but a lot of the massage places, you pay so much more but get so little. so i cannot understand why some of the guys in here still want to support massage places. stay away from massage places, until they up their standards or lower their prices.

Cause a bunch of idiots pay it for a shit time and also Scomo and inflation and shit.

FredWard63
02-01-2023, 11:31 PM
Perhaps a little pessimistic. I've done the homework, cross checked reviews, chatted with shop owners and experienced mls; that took time and patience. I then went on ground truthing expeditions to verify. With this intel I have compiled a list of my 'go to' providers. I've posted some of these. There are 10 shops that I visit and across those around 20 MLs. That's all I need. Best source of information is a small number of MLs with whom I have developed a rapport, their information is accurate. Underpining this is a layer of respect and a willingness to give in order to receive. This overall approach has lead to years of successful punting. Yes, Brisbane has lots of sub-par shops, that's fine - I don't go to them and I stick to a walk away strategy. Here is a list of my 'go to' shops.
Feel Good
Anytime
Goodlife
Luna
Sunshine Day Spa
Aqua
Four Seasons
Tik Tok Nundah
5 Star
Tik Tok Carina
There are no doubt others, but I try not to boil the ocean.

Yellow Fever
02-01-2023, 11:35 PM
Gold Coast is the same, too many ordinary shops. There are still some gems out there but harder to find. The talent in shops isn't consistent either. You can find a great girl in a shop you wouldn't expect but it takes some legwork and you have to be prepared to walk a lot of the time.

Does the Gold Coast scene even exist?
TBH, I blocked this joint years ago…..and haven’t missed it at all.

4FoW2
03-01-2023, 12:06 AM
Perhaps a little pessimistic. I've done the homework, cross checked reviews, chatted with shop owners and experienced mls; that took time and patience. I then went on ground truthing expeditions to verify. With this intel I have compiled a list of my 'go to' providers. I've posted some of these. There are 10 shops that I visit and across those around 20 MLs. That's all I need. Best source of information is a small number of MLs with whom I have developed a rapport, their information is accurate. Underpining this is a layer of respect and a willingness to give in order to receive. This overall approach has lead to years of successful punting. Yes, Brisbane has lots of sub-par shops, that's fine - I don't go to them and I stick to a walk away strategy. Here is a list of my 'go to' shops.
Feel Good
Anytime
Goodlife
Luna
Sunshine Day Spa
Aqua
Four Seasons
Tik Tok Nundah
5 Star
Tik Tok Carina
There are no doubt others, but I try not to boil the ocean.

When you say "years of successful punting" how long would that be?

Herpetology
03-01-2023, 10:53 AM
Really
Wow
Unbelievable !
'I know of 5 long term punters recently who have reduced their punting dramatically' Have those top 5 punters now retired? or runout of blues!

More and more on the forum and in my many contacts I am hearing stories about lack of quality girls, poor performance and disappointment.
I know of 5 long term punters recently who have reduced their punting dramatically, some even not bothered to go to shops.
Shop owners can't get girls, and some are thinking of selling up and getting out the industry.
Sure, you will still have your local PRC boiler joints ripping over horny guys off and some shops with smart operators (FG, SSDS, Aqua et al) may stay open but unfortunately, I see 2023 as being the slow death of punting in Brisbane.
Yeah, I know some on here will say they have their regular squeeze that gives them everything for a cheap rate but whether that is the true or not it's the exception not the rule.
I can't see anything in the distant future to halt this decline.

4FoW2
03-01-2023, 03:40 PM
Really
Wow
Unbelievable !
'I know of 5 long term punters recently who have reduced their punting dramatically' Have those top 5 punters now retired? or runout of blues!

Herpetology is a good forum name ..I'm suggesting of the cane toad variety.....just a pest.

RLC
03-01-2023, 09:55 PM
There is also the SunBrisbane/SunQueensland website.

For $1000 a day I could wear a short skirt and sexy panties so I called up and applied. They asked if I was really a female, I said I was, they hung up on me. Thinking I need to work on my interview skills.

funinqld
04-01-2023, 06:53 AM
Lol have some warm honey and call again mate

Herpetology
04-01-2023, 10:17 AM
Sir 4 FoW2 ?
As always -No evidence- You do just talk crap shit -to create unrest in the Market Place in Massage Industry WTF
4FW2
lol ... Well Wow now I understand you.

The draft classification 4-F, defined by General Lewis B. Hershey, the director of Selective Service, is a category of men found, “unfit for military service,” due to physical, mental or moral reasons.
What is 4FoW2 in your case?

Dr Grafton Everest
04-01-2023, 11:44 AM
Sir 4 FoW2 ?
As always -No evidence- You do just talk crap shit -to create unrest in the Market Place in Massage Industry WTF
4FW2

The draft classification 4-F, defined by General Lewis B. Hershey, the director of Selective Service, is a category of men found, “unfit for military service,” due to physical, mental or moral reasons.

Zero to weird in no time at all Herp, well done again.

4FoW2
04-01-2023, 06:41 PM
Sir 4 FoW2 ?
4FW2

If you were a student of mongering you would know 4FoW stands for Four Floors of Whores which is a very famous landmark in Singapore.
For others who need education - Herpetology is a branch of zoology studying reptiles and amphibians - thus the reference to a cane toad.
Do us all a favour and just go away.

dave.j8811
04-01-2023, 06:56 PM
If you were a student of mongering you would know 4FoW stands for Four Floors of Whores which is a very famous landmark in Singapore.
For others who need education - Herpetology is a branch of zoology studying reptiles and amphibians - thus the reference to a cane toad.
Do us all a favour and just go away.

Gentlemen. Gentlemen. Can’t we all just punt in peace!

jimmyp
04-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Gentlemen. Gentlemen. Can’t we all just punt in peace!The topic is 2023 Death of Brisbane Scene.....

dave.j8811
04-01-2023, 08:25 PM
The scene is a little fucked. But here’s the deal. Walk away if you think it’s too much. If you’re paying over 4 pines for a massage a NHJ go the fuck home or go to a brothel. They won’t change until people stop paying for it. FFS

SmithChips
07-01-2023, 05:56 AM
Really
Wow
Unbelievable !

If you "know" those 5 long term punters who have reduced their punting, you would know the reason. Was that supposed to be a rhetorical question? Or am I missing something?

Herpetology
07-01-2023, 10:13 AM
Hi
Mate
I understand you have experience now.
Many shops are going ok according to my contacts believe me Sir
Death in the Industry Is Fake News , sorry to let you know that.

Fallacies of Unacceptable Premises . Brisbane Is ok not dead.

0.001 % = 5 punters overall - The 5 punters on here mean nothing compared to the amount of shops around Brisbane

Well ?
Rhetorical ?
The argument NO it is not
My character I am fine and happy
My emotions -sympathetic imagination . I am fine are yo ok?
5 Punters LTP means 0.001 % of Punters on Bris99
It isabsurd, empty, futile, hollow, inconsequential, insignificant, pointless, senseless, trivial, unimportant, useless, vague, worthless, aimless, blank, doublespeak, double-talk, feckless, fustian, good-for-nothing. LOL
Shops are busy and Gems play.
If you know were to play just PM me.

harry444
07-01-2023, 12:00 PM
Looks like Herpes bought a new thesaurus. He/she could be a valuable addition to this forum with a slight attitude change.

bradpitt
09-01-2023, 12:38 PM
Looks like Herpes bought a new thesaurus. He/she could be a valuable addition to this forum with a slight attitude change.

I have her/him on Ignore list. It's a great Forum feature which I encourage you and others and you never see their posts.

harry444
09-01-2023, 03:59 PM
I couldn't ignore Herpes. He provides a much needed comedic interlude.

Herpetology
09-01-2023, 06:35 PM
Hey Hary
Hi mate how you sir ?
Pitty... Brad quit the game, we all understand that he is very highly motivated and highly regarded in this industry .
We are all Saddened because he cannot see my interesting comments. We are all crying.......in the tea room..
OMG we miss him so much.
We can't have him cum......... see us now .
Brisbane North side is actively involved in recruiting, Korea , African, yes an African girl.
Thai, Philipino, Taiwanese, Fijian girls
Australia girls soon .
Please wait for the best.
Oh yes Vietnamese.
Or Europeans ?

bucketsandchains
09-01-2023, 08:06 PM
Hey hary hi mate how you sir ?
Pitty... Brad quit the game, we all understand that he is very highly motivated and highly regarded in this industry .
We are all Saddened becausehe cannot see the interesting comments. . We are all crying..in the tea room.. OMG we miss him so much. We can't have him cum see us now .
Brisbane North side is actively involved in recruiting, Korea , African, Thai, Philipino, Taiwanese, Fijian girls and is going to have nice Australia girls soon . Please wait for the best. Oh yes Vietnamese.
Or Europeans WTF yes Brad.
Net work for us?
Your vietnamese girl , I assume it is a new home for Sunny.

It Hurts When IP
10-01-2023, 11:16 AM
RIP Brisbane Scene.

All the old perverts that came late to the r&t scene paying 4 pines+ for a hj & massage killed the scene.

Lazor Zap
15-01-2023, 08:28 PM
Where do you recommend on the Gold Coast, ive been to 4 privates and walked away after seeing the lady doesn't match description or photos. Im looking for slim cute Asian ladies

thelastdance
16-01-2023, 07:02 AM
Lots of shops
Lots of sugar babies

HST
16-01-2023, 03:52 PM
Where do you recommend on the Gold Coast, ive been to 4 privates and walked away after seeing the lady doesn't match description or photos. Im looking for slim cute Asian ladies
You're probably better off trying a shop like Asian Massage at 2563 GC Highway. Usually some young cuties there, although can be older ones too depending on the day. I can't think of any good private Asian ladies around here, as you have found out by walking four times.

Bucket
16-01-2023, 04:14 PM
Lazerzap Mate I can’t seem to pm you but I have one you may want to try

Massageloverbris
16-01-2023, 06:49 PM
I find this a odd post from the person who started it . For last few year he has been on this forum in high spirits to the fact more and more shops were opening up and saying how great it will be more options prices will come down punters market lol . I think all that backed fired on you mate as you have written most shops are shit these days

4FoW2
16-01-2023, 11:05 PM
I find this a odd post from the person who started it . For last few year he has been on this forum in high spirits to the fact more and more shops were opening up and saying how great it will be more options prices will come down punters market lol . I think all that backed fired on you mate as you have written most shops are shit these days

Are you referring to me? Which post do you find odd? If you analyse my posts over the last few years I would say I have been more critical than supportive of the scene in BrisVegas.
4FoW2

bradpitt
17-01-2023, 06:55 AM
good feedback on Brisbane shops from Brisbane punters.

Lazor Zap
20-01-2023, 02:37 PM
Lazerzap Mate I can’t seem to pm you but I have one you may want to try

I just sent you a message mate

Brissy Boy
20-01-2023, 05:25 PM
Talking about death. Heard whispers, an old fart from Carina had a heart attack while he was getting "a massage" in Sunnybank last week. Later died in hospital. Story was confirmed by a close family/friend.

miata
29-01-2023, 08:18 PM
There's bound to be a substantial influx of Chinese MLs soon. From the Australian newspaper: Tens of thousands of students enrolled at Australian universities will be hit by Beijing’s sudden decision forbidding them to study online from China.

dave.j8811
29-01-2023, 08:54 PM
That fucking sucks

Ace01
30-01-2023, 01:52 PM
Hope he died happy or of happy memories

miiata
02-02-2023, 12:33 AM
There's bound to be a substantial influx of Chinese MLs soon. From the Australian newspaper: Tens of thousands of students enrolled at Australian universities will be hit by Beijing’s sudden decision forbidding them to study online from China.

yes, apparently they are all rushing to Brisbane .............

miiata
02-02-2023, 12:34 AM
Hope he died happy or of happy memories

his ending must have been happy ........

gayorg
03-02-2023, 01:49 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

phinny90
09-02-2023, 10:05 AM
Talking about death. Heard whispers, an old fart from Carina had a heart attack while he was getting "a massage" in Sunnybank last week. Later died in hospital. Story was confirmed by a close family/friend.

Wow, that's terrible.

weaknet
10-02-2023, 10:30 AM
It seems that the 2023 Death of Brisbane scene not only because the quality & service level of MLs, but also the increasing interest rate and CPI. If the pocket keeps shrink, have to reduce the frequency of punting.

DrBean
12-02-2023, 09:01 AM
I’m up in Brisbane this weekend. I’m finding the sugar baby scene is still pretty good. Had one in Brisbane central and one down on the Gold Coast. Try that if the shops aren’t working - have to enjoy the thrill of the chase and have a bit of spare cash or I wouldn’t bother.

4FoW2
12-02-2023, 09:25 AM
I’m up in Brisbane this weekend. I’m finding the sugar baby scene is still pretty good. Had one in Brisbane central and one down on the Gold Coast. Try that if the shops aren’t working - have to enjoy the thrill of the chase and have a bit of spare cash or I wouldn’t bother.

What do you pay?

The trouble with the sugar baby scene its not sustainable over a long period of time unless you're loaded.

funinqld
12-02-2023, 09:34 AM
Thats true. When I moved here in 2018 I would get a girl for say 250/300 for a few hours. Always BBJ and about 50% anal. about 80% really lets say.....love c&m. Last time I was on more fakes and it seems to be around 500 . You can get a bargain one every now and then

miata
13-02-2023, 09:52 AM
Death of Brisbane scene is hitting me hard. My favourite private ML increased the price for my preferred service by 40%. She had a boob job done recently and seems she's after a quick return on the investment :)

Flyisdown
13-02-2023, 05:46 PM
Death of Brisbane scene is hitting me hard. My favourite private ML increased the price for my preferred service by 40%. She had a boob job done recently and seems she's after a quick return on the investment :)

She has become very expensive. Classy boob job. But for one who does not go FS or DATY it is a very steep increase.
Given that, she will probably get my hard earned again when I can, as she has done for many years.

Bed Wrecker
13-02-2023, 08:27 PM
She has become very expensive. Classy boob job. But for one who does not go FS or DATY it is a very steep increase.
Given that, she will probably get my hard earned again when I can, as she has done for many years.
Im struggling to think of an ml who offers bbbj only and has jacked her price up 40%.
No fs and no daty....she had want to give a porn star bbbj to be worth that. New boob job too? Hint at shop location?

Tilly
13-02-2023, 09:02 PM
Its gotta be the L word right? Not at a shop?

miata
13-02-2023, 09:41 PM
correct..........