PDA

View Full Version : General talk The sharing of info about MLs with Mamasans

jaquedm1307
02-01-2023, 01:39 PM
Being a relative newb just wondering from those wise experienced practitioners about the etiquette and degree to which the sharing of info about MLs is done

ScotPassingThrough
02-01-2023, 01:42 PM
Being a relative newb just wondering from those wise experienced practitioners about the etiquette and degree to which the sharing of info about MLs is done

Treat your mamasan like you treat your waiter and your doctor. Be nice and tell them the truth, respectively.

TheManboy
02-01-2023, 01:50 PM
I think he means to ask how much info can he share about MLs on this forum.
I reckon anything you can gather from their own websites is fair game, and obviously no personal info like ML's personal phone number, full name, etc.

jaquedm1307
02-01-2023, 01:58 PM
Treat your mamasan like you treat your waiter and your doctor. Be nice and tell them the truth, respectively.

Sound advice - I noticed differing schools of thought about posting negative ARs which ultimately benefits fellow punters v quietly discussing issues directly with Mamasans

ScotPassingThrough
02-01-2023, 02:20 PM
Sound advice - I noticed differing schools of thought about posting negative ARs which ultimately benefits fellow punters v quietly discussing issues directly with Mamasans

And I don't think those schools of thought are likely to align any time soon. For me, I'd do what I'd do with any private transaction and give the business a chance to resolve it or make up for it, before considering yelling into the internet void about it.

Axeman123
02-01-2023, 02:53 PM
And I don't think those schools of thought are likely to align any time soon. For me, I'd do what I'd do with any private transaction and give the business a chance to resolve it or make up for it, before considering yelling into the internet void about it. Especially if the person is genuinely concerned and wants to right things. A little compassion doesn't go astray at times.

Tarquin
03-01-2023, 10:31 AM
I think that their privacy should be respected as should our privacy. Comments on the shop may be a different matter. Helpful tips for punters are much appreciated

Great, good and not so good service is what we will get.