PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Sakura and kyoto price up again this year.

Defqon888
03-01-2023, 04:11 PM
Looks like the price of kyoto and sakura up again for $20 - $30.
For average jap is $220 half an hour compared to last year $180- $190.
Is a no no for me.
What do u guys think?

Meng
03-01-2023, 06:06 PM
If it gets to a certain price point people might as well go private

xboyx
03-01-2023, 07:23 PM
not worth $200 for me either, i've been there a few times recently. saw lineup but didn't find any girls worth that price. I won't blind booking for $200+ there.
$150-$160 half hour: if the girl turns out to be a dud then it's nothing to complain cuz the price is fair and I'll try again. for $180-$200+ and it turns out to be a dud then I'd feel pissed/scammed, especially in this economy

Sibon
03-01-2023, 08:34 PM
Looks like the price of kyoto and sakura up again for $20 - $30.
For average jap is $220 half an hour compared to last year $180- $190.
Is a no no for me.
What do u guys think?

A hole is a hole.

A girl in Chinese shops can be had for $150 for half an hour. The price hasn't been raised.

Vader
03-01-2023, 09:01 PM
If it gets to a certain price point people might as well go private

Once there is a reasonable gap between prices the privates will start to jack up their price as well. But only if they are flat out.

yowser
03-01-2023, 10:37 PM
They have to pay someone to professionally photoshop the photos

Defqon888
03-01-2023, 11:31 PM
Yes.. you a right.
To fool us.. hahah

ipetermartin
07-01-2023, 04:25 PM
Anything more than 180$ is not worth here.

Smoh
08-01-2023, 04:00 PM
These f@$%ers are charging $350 for the new Japanese girls.

https://citybrothel.com.au/project/camila-japan-mix-latin/
https://citybrothel.com.au/project/hayami-japan/

Can't justify that!

The girls at Ginza have consistently provided better service so I won't be giving this joint a second look from now on.

Johnisfun1969
08-01-2023, 05:10 PM
These f@$%ers are charging $350 for the new Japanese girls.

https://citybrothel.com.au/project/camila-japan-mix-latin/
https://citybrothel.com.au/project/hayami-japan/

Can't justify that!

The girls at Ginza have consistently provided better service so I won't be giving this joint a second look from now on.

It seems the pics are taken in the rooms at Kyoto. Even if the photos are photoshopped but the girls look good. Never tried the place so I can’t comment. Liked few of the girls as they looked hot.

woods23
08-01-2023, 05:24 PM
Guys stopping bloody complaining about the price. It even cost $220 for 30mins for their top girls out west at 45 George St..old Roger place. Cash $200. I was shocked I thought go out west to save a few dollars hahaha.

cuteguy
08-01-2023, 05:38 PM
Guys stopping bloody complaining about the price. It even cost $220 for 30mins for their top girls out west at 45 George St..old Roger place. Cash $200. I was shocked I thought go out west to save a few dollars hahaha.

$220 for 30 minutes is just crazy. That's one way to push customers to visit other shops that offer similar girls at lower rates.

Defqon888
08-01-2023, 06:01 PM
$220 for 30 minutes is just crazy. That's one way to push customers to visit other shops that offer similar girls at lower rates.

Totally agree… the price just doesn’t make sense.
Won’t come back to this shop.

ppgor
08-01-2023, 08:07 PM
Damn... Ive been reading good reviews of this place and was planning to visit my next trip to SYD, guess is not worth it anymore???
Ginza might be a better option :miao:

GoldfishMan
08-01-2023, 08:53 PM
Don't fight it bros, embrace it. Inflation is well and truly upon us. It is time to join them rather than try to outsmart / avoid them. Go forth, put your foot down and DEMAND a pay rise. Demand a higher tradie rate or contractor rate. That is the only way to survive now.

Don't let any employee get away with not paying you more!

Defqon888
08-01-2023, 09:39 PM
Don't fight it bros, embrace it. Inflation is well and truly upon us. It is time to join them rather than try to outsmart / avoid them. Go forth, put your foot down and DEMAND a pay rise. Demand a higher tradie rate or contractor rate. That is the only way to survive now.

Don't let any employee get away with not paying you more!

Yes.. ginza price still acceptable $180-$200.
Not sure for $220-$230 for half an hour in sakura/kyoto.

Meng
09-01-2023, 08:47 AM
I'll tell you guys a funny thing that happened yesterday. I popped into Ginza Empire and there was this skinny guy being confronted by the Chinese receptionist at Ginza Empire about him being from 206 Kyoto. Basically told him not to come to Ginza ever again. Must of been on the prowl to head hunt some girls lol.

Left pretty quickly hahahaha.

Rooster18
09-01-2023, 10:12 AM
Yes.. ginza price still acceptable $180-$200.
Not sure for $220-$230 for half an hour in sakura/kyoto.

Would only pay this if there's line up to choose from and wouldnt pay this to go there blind from their photos only..

Abracadabra
09-01-2023, 11:58 AM
One complete dud punt and one average punt late last year.

Will be a while before I return irrespective of price!

Rogeryou
09-01-2023, 03:25 PM
Would only pay this if there's line up to choose from and wouldnt pay this to go there blind from their photos only..

I have been duded twice going off their photos

mister157
09-01-2023, 08:00 PM
I'll tell you guys a funny thing that happened yesterday. I popped into Ginza Empire and there was this skinny guy being confronted by the Chinese receptionist at Ginza Empire about him being from 206 Kyoto. Basically told him not to come to Ginza ever again. Must of been on the prowl to head hunt some girls lol.

Left pretty quickly hahahaha.

This is actually pretty funny I wonder which guy it was I've seen 2 of them, is he the one with glasses?

syd_azn_guy
09-01-2023, 08:28 PM
This is actually pretty funny I wonder which guy it was I've seen 2 of them, is he the one with glasses?

Which girl is it worth the look to jump ship from Ginza to sakura?

GoldfishMan
09-01-2023, 08:40 PM
I reckon the price increase is most likely due to the landlord increasing the rent.

Meng
09-01-2023, 08:57 PM

Yea he was wearing glasses. Had a face mask on so face was kinda hidden. Skinny was wearing a suit blazer lol. Do they get paid to sample girls from other shops and to poach them?

mister157
09-01-2023, 10:31 PM
Yea he was wearing glasses. Had a face mask on so face was kinda hidden. Skinny was wearing a suit blazer lol. Do they get paid to sample girls from other shops and to poach them?
Wow this is actually the guy I was thinking right down to the suit blazer. I wonder how he got recognised, maybe the girl snitched during or after the session?

Lol you remember the court case where the Ginza boss and gf assaulted the other bloke right?

I'm sure it happens from time to time. Maybe just suss out the quality and get the girls to reveal the overseas agents getting the talent into the country ...

pearlnecklace
09-01-2023, 10:39 PM
not worth $200 for me either, i've been there a few times recently. saw lineup but didn't find any girls worth that price. I won't blind booking for $200+ there.
$150-$160 half hour: if the girl turns out to be a dud then it's nothing to complain cuz the price is fair and I'll try again. for $180-$200+ and it turns out to be a dud then I'd feel pissed/scammed, especially in this economy

Agree. Feel pissed when seeing a dud for 200+

pearlnecklace
09-01-2023, 10:44 PM
$220 for 30mins is just crazy. But only apply to these Japanese girls.

Most girls are just $10 more than previous years.

I find the Japanese girls in n5m are quite good at $180-200 30mins.

Still remember there are discounts during Covid lockdown period haha.

GoldfishMan
10-01-2023, 09:03 AM
The price goes up the quality of service goes down
What costs have gone up to justify the price hike ?
Power costs are the same
Washing powder costs are the same
Water costs are the same
Phone charges are stable
Council rates are stable
Mortgages have risen… but cash flow more than covers it

Probably mortgages and rents. That's one of their biggest cost components. Interest rates going up would've impacted on the mortgage repayments, leading to higher rents.

Even if the boss owned the property that the shop operated in, they wouldn't have parked such a huge sum of money on an asset. They would've refinanced it to take advantage of much better cashflow. That would've been the right decision when the IR was rock bottom.

wilisno
10-01-2023, 09:51 AM
Interesting that price rises are not uniform across the industry
The higher end in particular are pushing up prices

So you didn’t read Woods’ review of the punt in the west ?

wilisno
10-01-2023, 10:04 AM
Last week, I went to fill up my car, when paying, I realised that they charged 20c per litre more than I paid the week before, and the queue was so long it wasted me another 5 minutes. When at last I got out and wanted to clean my windscreen a little bit, just to find out there’s no water in the squeegee bucket, no service and charging a premium price ! Just to warn brothers contemplating to visit that shop !

Another story. Few months ago I went to Woolworths to buy a lettuce, they changed $12 instead of the $2 I paid last time. $12 ! That’s a fucking 600% increase ! I was furious I almost abused the receptionist for being greedy to charge so much, oops I mean the shop attendants, but as a mild mannered guy I just voted with my feet and walked out, went to an Asian grocery shop, just to find out they charged just as much ! Alas, no lettuce for me that day !

True stories.

GoldfishMan
10-01-2023, 10:23 AM
Last week, I went to fill up my car, when paying, I realised that they charged 20c per litre more than I paid the week before, and the queue was so long it wasted me another 5 minutes. When at last I got out and wanted to clean my windows a little bit, just to find out there’s no water in the squeegee bucket, no service and charging a premium price ! Just to warn brothers contemplating to visit that shop !

Another story. Few months ago I went to Woolworths to buy a lettuce, they changed $12 instead of the $2 I paid last time. $12 ! That’s a fucking 600% ! I was furious I almost abused the receptionist for being greedy to charge so much, oops I mean the shop attendants, but as a mild mannered guy I just voted with my feet and walked out, went to an Asian grocery shop, just to find out they charged just as much ! Alas, no lettuce for me that day !

True stories.

Yes, can totally relate. I am lucky on the transportation front because I live and work nearby, and I can leverage well on public transport, so the cost of fuel hasn't affected me as much.
I do however eat out (not pussy but real food!) a lot. Probably 90% of my meals are not home cooked... What can I say, I've got a lazy ass wife! I think my total cost of food has gone up about 30% in the last 6 months. This inflation is no joke!

wilisno
10-01-2023, 10:59 AM
When the price point is not commensurate with the personally perceived value
of the goods or services being provided consumers seek out a better priced alternative
There is always a risk associated with being a front runner for price increases
A mistake made by some businesses is to raise prices to compensate for falling revenue
The next couple of years will be tough. Discretionary expenditure will surely decline
Yes, shops should sell things at a loss to satisfy serial complainers.

But then he’ll find other ways to complain anyway.

personaa
10-01-2023, 01:18 PM
Probably their business is slowing down and the only way to compensate for this loss is to increase their rates. No surprise with rising interest rates, people would have less disposable income to splash around. I read on SMH the other day that bookings for accommodation at Gold Coast over the Xmas was down almost 25 percent compared to 2021. It might get a bit worse as RBA will be pushing for further hikes starting from Feb.

woods23
10-01-2023, 04:06 PM
45 George St Granville…?
Website says $250/hr for diamond service

Yes 45 George st Clyde .

That is exactly what I thought too ( $100 - $160 for 30min will do me just fine) I wechat them want to See K Amy as her photo looks good. Got a text back $220 if cash $200 Korean only is that ok.? Im Too bloody horny to say no I'm a sucker for good looking girl. At least he tells me the price before I went in. No one forced me to.

Inside waiting room. There 3 signs said I only look at it for few seconds it write - premium diamond $220 cash $200
Diamond I think $180 etc then Gold is $160...

Amy is older than the photo ..body is good fit nd tight still a good looking girl. C cup nice feel. light tan line. Very polite Korean can't. Go wrong with her. Good long sex pull out to Finish with CIM suck me till i dry...she even show me my cum !! Cheeky girl:grimace:

I rarely do cim but for that price I have to get my money worth.

GoldfishMan
11-01-2023, 08:43 PM
That’s really shonky … get you in with website prices… then Jack up the price ..?
Many years ago a girl who thought she was being treated unfairly would offer standard service … until she got in the room
Then she would negotiate for DATY DFK and BBBj
She got cash… I saved on Diamond Price
That's exactly what I did with a certain K girl when she was at 42G. First time I booked, I was stupid and went for the top tier. Then I wised up, I knew her, she knew me, so I just booked for the lowest tier and tipped her the difference in the room. She was very grateful to me for doing this for her, and needless to say I got the same treatment from her as usual!

cuteguy
12-01-2023, 02:04 PM
That's exactly what I did with a certain K girl when she was at 42G. First time I booked, I was stupid and went for the top tier. Then I wised up, I knew her, she knew me, so I just booked for the lowest tier and tipped her the difference in the room. She was very grateful to me for doing this for her, and needless to say I got the same treatment from her as usual!

Shops would be aware of this happening. If you go to Asian shops, it's usually diamond service being offered unlike in non Asian shops. Girls in Asian shops are encouraged in not providing standard service (girls have stated this fact). You may see new girls starting off not doing full diamond service but eventually, they move onto diamond service at the urging of the shops.

Sswilighy
12-01-2023, 06:59 PM
Price rise. But same sht website LOL.

GoldfishMan
12-01-2023, 08:23 PM
Shops would be aware of this happening. If you go to Asian shops, it's usually diamond service being offered unlike in non Asian shops. Girls in Asian shops are encouraged in not providing standard service (girls have stated this fact). You may see new girls starting off not doing full diamond service but eventually, they move onto diamond service at the urging of the shops.

Aware of what? That I paid standard service price but got ultra diamond service from my girl? How they gonna know?

And they didn't know. I did this for at least 5 punts in the same shop. Both her and I were satisfied, just the shop didn't get a cut of the extra for upgraded services.