PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tokyo - Top 127 Club

Smoh
03-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Hi fellow punters,

Any feedback on Tokyo \Top 127 club located at 127 Regent St Chippendale?

The roster seems very appealing.

https://127city.com/top/

Meng
03-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Quite curious myself about this shop. I'm a DFK guy though and their diamond service doesn't mention anything about DfK.

Don't give a fuck about uniforms as we'll all strip down naked for a shower anyways...

lebman
09-04-2023, 10:56 AM
Same. I am curious about them as well.

Ausinsin
09-04-2023, 11:15 AM
Same, roster looks good on paper but haven't seen much on it

faruk
09-04-2023, 12:26 PM
Bit weird because when I message them on wechat trying to book, it often takes a long tjme to reply, and one time when I went to the shop there was no answer.

cuteguy
09-04-2023, 04:35 PM
Isn't 127 club owned by the same owner who bought the premises in Riley St, Surry Hills and who previously owned Diva in Sussex Street?

Namewastaken
27-04-2023, 02:16 AM
Isn't 127 club owned by the same owner who bought the premises in Riley St, Surry Hills and who previously owned Diva in Sussex Street?

Not sure how you'd know that? But their wechat feed feels similar

Was curious to make a booking but after a reverse image search found they were using fake photos, so the dodgy practices of Riley St that have been mentioned a lot in this forum extend to here it seems

Nelly69
27-04-2023, 12:53 PM
totally fake, I checked them out a couple of months ago. all the girls I could see were chinese MILFs... I walked after the lineup.

dicksonport
27-04-2023, 01:27 PM
totally fake, I checked them out a couple of months ago. all the girls I could see were chinese MILFs... I walked after the lineup.
Thanks for valuable intel
Fakes will remain fakes

HardCore
27-04-2023, 04:12 PM
Something about the website screams fake, thanks for the confirmation dicko

cuteguy
27-04-2023, 05:22 PM

Good decision ref!👍

asheton
28-04-2023, 01:05 PM
I've had 3 visits there in the past 6 months and they've all been pretty solid punts. Jenny, Vietnamese - honestly one of the prettiest girls I've had for ages. Sora, Japanese - curvy and very GF experience. Donna (I think) Vietnamese - not bad but a communication fuck up with timing and had large stomach tattoo which wasn't my thing.

Haven't been dicked around or baited/switched yet although the pics seem heavily filtered. Was going to see Akane, Japanese but she came out and said she had her period. Her face without makeup was in hindsight average with a bit of acne.

All for calling a spade a spade and honest feedback in this forum so putting this out there as my experience. There's a couple of South Americans there currently that could warrant another expedition. So . . . . all good so far, but still on guard.

Only downside is that the girls obviously live in the same rooms they service in which for me is depressing as fuck.

lurkking69
17-01-2024, 08:47 PM
Any recent visits from any members ? Their photos looks good but we all know it can be a bait ...

jasng90
17-01-2024, 11:16 PM
I saw Tina, while waiting to see someone. she is smoking hot.. I saw her from behind the curtains of the waiting room, she peeked through to see me out of curiosity and giggled. Love a cheeky but happy WL.

Few weeks back, I saw Ice - the papasan says she is super popular and he doesnt know why ;).

spellbind
18-01-2024, 09:26 AM
I've been 3 times. All 3 times I feel I was lucky and the girl gave me very very good service!
Its expensive compared to the other shops, and the rooms are really not nice. But all 3 girls were superb service. I don't know if papasan asks the girls to go the extra mile or something like that. If the service was reliable I would keep going because service wise it was worth it.

However, I remember seeing some bad reviews for this place. Eg the girl asked the guy for a large amount of extra money in the room the papasan didn't help?
So thats made me weary to go back. I haven't been back since.

funksit
18-01-2024, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the Intel

Veets
18-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Tried once
Slum Den of hole & they most likely offloaded my booking so I walked the frustration back to the car hoping I wouldn’t get stabbed on my way.
I wouldn’t return

lurkking69
19-01-2024, 12:18 AM
Tried once
Slum Den of hole & they most likely offloaded my booking so I walked the frustration back to the car hoping I wouldn’t get stabbed on my way.
I wouldn’t return

How recent was your visit ?

Veets
19-01-2024, 08:00 AM
How recent was your visit ?

October last year

jasng90
19-01-2024, 10:42 AM
Personally I've found the service here is good in general, except the horrendous rooms, everytime I pay by credit card they always remove the card surcharge for me.