PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Feedback request : Luna @Kyoto

fourtym
03-01-2023, 06:21 PM
If someone who visited J Luna at Kyoto can share some feedback on her would be really appreciated

https://citybrothel.com.au/project/luna-japan/

Attitude:
Photo real/modded
Etc

fourtym
03-01-2023, 09:07 PM
Website doesn't load as usual
Please try again. I checked and the link worked for me.

Meng
03-01-2023, 10:15 PM
Website doesn't load as usual

It loads. It's cause they're using super high res images. It takes a good 2-3 minutes to load lol.

Their images aren't optimised for websites.

fourtym
04-01-2023, 02:45 AM
It loads. It's cause they're using super high res images. It takes a good 2-3 minutes to load lol.

Their images aren't optimised for websites.

@Meng, do you have any experience with Luna? She also appears in Wednesday roster at Diva Body Tone

cheekypineapple50
05-01-2023, 12:26 AM
I went to this shop once, did try J Iko, they split the japanese and chinese girls so I ended up in some small apartment complex in Surry hills on Elizabeth street than the actual shop. Was so-so, not my type personally. Not a fan of Japanese girls commanding a higher premium esp when risking that service not good.

fourtym
05-01-2023, 02:35 AM
I went to this shop once, did try J Iko, they split the japanese and chinese girls so I ended up in some small apartment complex in Surry hills on Elizabeth street than the actual shop. Was so-so, not my type personally. Not a fan of Japanese girls commanding a higher premium esp when risking that service not good.

Thanks ! Any feedback or experience with Luna?