PDA

View Full Version : Ginza C Rita - great start to my NY resolution

BobBobbington
04-01-2023, 07:50 AM
Lovely girl
Recommended

GoldfishMan
04-01-2023, 06:40 PM
Awesome write up, bro. For a complete change of pace, you can try C Chance from the same shop. A genuine young hottie that you'd turn your head to ogle at if you saw her on the street, but the flipside is not much service level whatsoever.

With Rita you can layback and enjoy her "administration's" cos she's a pro, but with Chance the level of servicing is definitely below Rita's, but she makes up for it by being a real young hottie. I thoroughly enjoyed my session with her.

Abracadabra
04-01-2023, 07:08 PM
Person's Name : C Rita

Establishment : Ginza club

Date of Visit : Jan 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/2828

Phone : 0488 888 310

Hours of Business :10am - 4am

Rates :330 / hr

Size/shape : Tall thin c-cup pretty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinesse

Services Provided : Good massage, DFK, BBBJ, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Very much so

2022 was a bad punting year, both in terms of number and quality so my NYR was more and better quality punts. Thus I did some online research and C Rita was recommended as giving a really good BBBJ. Unfortunately, there was one bad review of her time wasting that had me worried until they mentioned Rita saying "I did my usual routine". This made me realise that Rita probably was great at what she did but didn't do much different. Fore-armed with this knowledge I allowed Rita to work at her pace and I was rewarded by one of the best BJs of my life. So thanks to that dissatisfied reviewer, you help set me up for success. Final thought before more details, Rita provides the erotic equivalent of a day at the spa, it's relaxing and sensual; if you're after a fun park thrill ride, then she's not the girl for you; but if you want to put cucumbers on your eyes and have your dick sucked then she is (although you'll need to bring the cucumber slices).

Rita was taller than I expected and a touch prettier than her photos (IMO), and has some really nice C Cup puppies. Really friendly on arrival with a nice cuddle and fondle before directing me to the shower. The shower was enjoyable, with Rita soaping me up before providing a standing body slide back and front, followed by a nice little suck with some very good eye contact. Dried off and onto the bed. Some nice DFK and cuddling followed by a slow cat bath down to the general.
The BBBJ was slow and luxurious, lots of ball sucking and shaft licking with great eye contact, followed by some water in the mouth BJ trick (it was interesting but not super special), next she puts some form of paste in her mouth and it's a nice deep throat with great tongue action. This went on for a while with a lot of alteration - sorry I wasn't focussed on taking notes at the time - basically a long 20 min BBBJ with me focussed on enjoying the experience rather than pre-writing this.
Eventually, I gave in and blew in her mouth. Rita kept the suction up as I continued to cum which was also a great positive.
Off to the bathroom to dispose of the little Bobs who never will be, and back for a cuddle. 5 mins later she asks via her phone if i want a massage or 'second sex'. Normally, I try for second sex despite it being unusual for me to be able to cum again; however, this time I decided not to ruin a great event and elected to go with the massage. This was inspired because rather than the light fondle style massage you often get in these places, I got a massage you'd be happy to receive in one of those places that doesn't offer a HE. Rita fully walked on my back before going deep tissue on me.

Conclusion: A great way to start 2023 off. Despite the lack of sex, this was better than 90% of the sex i had in 2022. Truly one of the best BBBJs of my life. Would I repeat? Not if I'm wanting PSE (that's not Rita), maybe for GFE, and if / when I just want to lay back and be serviced by a highly skilled mouth - hell yes

Request: My ongoing NYR is to enjoy the best Sydney can offer from a punting perspective. As such any recommendations you can provide for me to add to my TO DO list would be welcome. My HAVE DONE AND WERE GREAT LIST now consists of K Boa - Glades (my one 2022 highlight - great girl) and C Rita - Ginza (BJ) - who should I do next?

Great review touching on a lot of the doubts surrounding Rita, namely, looks gorgeous, but service not up to par.

Rethinking her.

GoldfishMan
06-01-2023, 10:50 AM
Yes, her blowjob skills is top notch, almost as good as C Kiki who is my most recent benchmark. Lots of tongue work in there.

BobBobbington
18-04-2023, 11:29 AM
Awesome write up, bro. For a complete change of pace, you can try C Chance from the same shop. A genuine young hottie that you'd turn your head to ogle at if you saw her on the street, but the flipside is not much service level whatsoever.

With Rita you can layback and enjoy her "administration's" cos she's a pro, but with Chance the level of servicing is definitely below Rita's, but she makes up for it by being a real young hottie. I thoroughly enjoyed my session with her.

Thanks for tip. I'll let you know how it goes. Sometimes I like the active ones and other times it's just fun to be with a very good looking girl even if she starfishes.