PDA

View Full Version : General talk Gangbang

Coastguy
04-01-2023, 03:54 PM
I have a a friend with benefits situation and looking for a few ppl that want to help her fulfil her fantasy. Looking for up to 20 guys < 34 who are fairly fit and look after them self (not fat slobs).

About Amy. 26 year old Greek girl size 6, small and petite. This will be the 2nd time she’s done this.

Fellas you must be happy to be filmed, no head shots, happy to provide a copy.

Anyone interested will be STI/STD tested on the night to ensure everyone’s safety.

If your interested let me know.

Ozawa
03-05-2023, 06:47 PM
How did this go?

TwisterTongue
03-05-2023, 07:20 PM
Is this some sort of onlyfans video?
20 guys at the same time?

andrewv
03-05-2023, 07:31 PM
Anyone interested will be STI/STD tested on the night to ensure everyone’s safety.

There are many STIs that cannot be tested for instantly but require blood samples to be sent to pathology for 48 hours.

andrewv
03-05-2023, 07:32 PM
Is this some sort of onlyfans video?
20 guys at the same time?

I think this thread was someone's fantasy at best.

Steve88
03-05-2023, 08:04 PM
What a load of crap!!

wanwan88
03-05-2023, 09:58 PM
Seems like a way to film a video then sell it off for a quick buck

punther
03-05-2023, 11:41 PM
hmm curious about how this went...

thepoonter
04-05-2023, 09:01 AM
Probably an onlyfan video, why risk STD with strangers

andrewv
04-05-2023, 10:07 AM
hmm curious about how this went...

It didn't go. It was another bullshit post. This forum is being abused by all sorts of punters who in reality have no cash to pay for fun, so they fire up their fantasies. Sure, he is "Looking for up to 20 guys < 34 who are fairly fit and look after them self (not fat slobs)." and I am looking for the winning Lotto numbers next Saturday.

ColesBag
04-05-2023, 11:04 PM
Sloppy 10th's doesn't really appeal to me.

Jamie Holden
05-05-2023, 01:10 AM
I have a a friend with benefits situation and looking for a few ppl that want to help her fulfil her fantasy. Looking for up to 20 guys < 34 who are fairly fit and look after them self (not fat slobs).

About Amy. 26 year old Greek girl size 6, small and petite. This will be the 2nd time she’s done this.

Fellas you must be happy to be filmed, no head shots, happy to provide a copy.

Clearly for her OF video..if thats the case I'll join if it is free of charge lol...cmon she got money afterwards from her sad male subscribers haha

T1ooo
23-11-2023, 09:09 PM
ffs , no fat flobs, im out.

frisson
23-11-2023, 09:12 PM
ffs , no fat flobs, im out.

You have been accepted

Just suck your stomach in, and look up at the camera, so you don't have a double chin

The catch is that you have to subscribe to the OF page and pay $1000 to see the video. Welcome to the sh_tty world of online hustle

jamesbond007
24-11-2023, 12:54 PM
Hi, I'm a male seeking up to 30 females for a reverse gangbang, between 18-24 years of age and around 45-60kgs. Looks at least 9/10 and d to C cups

Hogrider
24-11-2023, 06:02 PM
Hi, I'm a male seeking up to 30 females for a reverse gangbang, between 18-24 years of age and around 45-60kgs. Looks at least 9/10 and d to C cups

Username checks out

Vincent888
24-11-2023, 06:19 PM
You have been accepted

Just suck your stomach in, and look up at the camera, so you don't have a double chin

The catch is that you have to subscribe to the OF page and pay $1000 to see the video. Welcome to the sh_tty world of online hustle

Everyone needs money, some get it easier than others.

JesseSydney
25-11-2023, 07:54 AM
We did a few fun ones previously (bukkake and gangbang) years back. Now im back in the scene, would happily start to organize again if theres enough interest.

No age limit nor race restriction, just dont be bad to the girl or other punters (well, definitely above 18)
Selection of girls depending on how many ppl at the same time (many girls can do 3 guys, only a few wants to do 8-10 guys)
Prices affordable (similar to hourly 1v1 brothel rates)
Usually 2-4 hrs
1 girl at a time better, if 2 at a time they tend to ask double price
Strictly no recording, no onlyfans
Snacks and alcohol each has to contribute BYO
Whoever interested can add my wechat/line at id: eastwindfirefly and we can organize something soon
I dont mind doing this as weekly event as well

Hogrider
25-11-2023, 09:12 AM
We did a few fun ones previously (bukkake and gangbang) years back. Now im back in the scene, would happily start to organize again if theres enough interest.

No age limit nor race restriction, just dont be bad to the girl or other punters (well, definitely above 18)
Selection of girls depending on how many ppl at the same time (many girls can do 3 guys, only a few wants to do 8-10 guys)
Usually 2-4 hrs
Whoever interested can add my wechat/line at id: eastwindfirefly and we can organize something soon
I dont mind doing this as weekly event as well

Well damn ! Jesse .
Btw welcome back

formula44
25-11-2023, 09:37 AM

Usually 2-4 hrs
I dont mind doing this as weekly event as wellFollowing

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

frisson
25-11-2023, 10:25 AM
Jesse. Never met you but a few of my friends say you have worked at a lot of Sydney venues including N5M, 42 Gladesville, Unlike almost any other manager, you care for exactly what punters care about. My best mate met a Thai lady, Lily last month at Fireflies, who was excellent, since gone back to Thailand

Encourage bros to PM Jesse and go offline with your arrangements. He is a gem. Let me know if I wrong

I'm saving the money, will pay a visit in the Christmas (month of fun)

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 12:34 PM
Cost per fuck.

Three guys to one girl.

Brothel rates $300ph per guy.

$900. 60/40 split girl gets $540

Rest goes to the house.

Effectively it’s 20mins of sex for $300.

Am I missing anything?

frisson
25-11-2023, 12:35 PM
Cost per fuck.

Three guys to one girl.

Brothel rates $300ph per guy.

$900. 60/40 split girl gets $540

Rest goes to the house.

Effectively it’s 20mins of sex for $300.

Am I missing anything?
You're too smart to be a punter

But it would be 60 minutes if respectful mutual fun if you are into that kind of thing and would tick off a bucket list item for many (I'm a one on one punter)

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 12:36 PM
You're too smart to be a punter

You knew I ran twenty one WL’s as a home delivery service, right?

frisson
25-11-2023, 12:38 PM
You knew I ran twenty one girls as a home delivery service, right?
How did you deal with the once per month absenteeism? When women work together it's a well known biological fact that their periods start to sync at the same time

JesseSydney
25-11-2023, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the kind words all :)

Essentially its a novelty thing.

Girls got 2 holes to access at all times anyway (some girls 3 if they dont mind anal) and 2 hands as well :)
So still full 60 minutes of fun if 4 people or less (usually 2-4 hrs better, 1 hr flies so quick when too many things were happening) plus the novelty factor.

Last time we did it was with a 19yo Indian mix Aussie chick, super hot and skinny and pretty. 8 guys, 1 oral 1 front door and 2 hands alternating people while the other "benched" 4 guys watch and eat popcorn and drink beer and whiskey and cocktails. Everyone alternate every 10-20 mins. Everyone paid $400 for 2 hrs but we ended up chatting and chilling for an hour or so afterwards after we finished. Was pretty fun.

Every girl has different prices so sometimes we can get girls doing for less, sometimes we get girls wanna charge more, but again, theres the novelty of just a somewhat unique and rare experience.

Edit:
Also we did 75-25 or 80-20 split, 80% for the girl, to entice em better

frisson
25-11-2023, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the kind words all :)

Essentially its a novelty thing.

Girls got 2 holes to access at all times anyway (some girls 3 if they dont mind anal) and 2 hands as well :)
So still full 60 minutes of fun if 4 people or less (usually 2-4 hrs better, 1 hr flies so quick when too many things were happening) plus the novelty factor.

Last time we did it was with a 19yo Indian mix Aussie chick, super hot and skinny and pretty. 8 guys, 1 oral 1 front door and 2 hands alternating people while the other "benched" 4 guys watch and eat popcorn and drink beer and whiskey and cocktails. Everyone alternate every 10-20 mins. Everyone paid $400 for 2 hrs but we ended up chatting and chilling for an hour or so afterwards after we finished. Was pretty fun.

Every girl has different prices so sometimes we can get girls doing for less, sometimes we get girls wanna charge more, but again, theres the novelty of just a somewhat unique and rare experience.

Edit:
Also we did 75-25 or 80-20 split, 80% for the girl, to entice em better
Mate. The average shop manager hides behind a desk, collects money, and has zero interest about the punters who pay their livelihood. You are definitely different, you are far more innovative
Hope you attract a lot of good clientele. I bet you are considerate both to staff and your punters, which is pretty rare. And the business is close to Town Hall station. What's your drink of pleasure? I will bring a bottle for Christmas on my first visit

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 02:13 PM
How did you deal with the once per month absenteeism? When women work together it's a well known biological fact that their periods start to sync at the same time

Oh, well there’s a pool of available workers in Sydney. Some mobile businesses share staff. It’s just make a call and pick up 3 or 4 if needed. Not everyone is busy at the same time.

The girls are not exclusive to anyone really.

Sometimes another boss would pick them up after my clients had finished with them or I the same.

Quite often we’re both parked in the street waiting to split them up afterwards if several are on site somewhere.

Pretty easy once you have a list of contacts and girls.

frisson
25-11-2023, 02:18 PM
Oh, well there’s a pool of available workers in Sydney. Some mobile businesses share staff. It’s just make a call and pick up 3 or 4 if needed. Not everyone is busy at the same time.

The girls are not exclusive to anyone really.

Sometimes another boss would pick them up after my clients had finished with them or I the same.

Quite often we’re both parked in the street waiting to split them up afterwards if several are on site somewhere.

Pretty easy once you have a list of contacts and girls.

You obviously are smart and have had a hand in businesses before
Got a serious question for you, just out of fun.
What are the three most important principles for running a successful business?
For example: Trust Noone
etc

JesseSydney
25-11-2023, 04:03 PM
Oh thank you.. i just want a good environment for customers n girls n staffs seeing im probably gonna be stuck in this industry until i retire loll. i do love whiskeys, just posted in another thread about whiskey too haha. Whats yours? We'll do the Alcoholic Anonymous version of secret santa hahahahaha

frisson
25-11-2023, 04:51 PM
Oh thank you.. i just want a good environment for customers n girls n staffs seeing im probably gonna be stuck in this industry until i retire loll. i do love whiskeys, just posted in another thread about whiskey too haha
My best mate met you in your 485 Rockdale days. The brothel was known for its lineups and nice decor and VFM punting

It was a fun place. But also think you worked at N5M a few years back. N5M has always been a fun place and VFM

Were you there when Christmas from Korea was working there? She was another great manager and she posted on here as well. Like you she had a great sense of humour and she also knew what punters needed. She knew how to have fun and get on with her customers on a human level. I'm not saying running a brothel is easy, but you make it fun as well

Alcohol? I'm easy. Maybe some champagne for Christmas haha. I always drink in moderation. Most fun in life is done between the sheets, if you know my meaning

Anyway will visit your new shop for the first time next month

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 08:27 PM
I’ll be interested to read any after reviews on the gangbang.

It has to get traction first.

A comparison:

https://cjsgangbangs.com/

https://oursecretspot.com.au/events-annandale/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInZ_j_uzeggMV3wp7Bx0R8QVmEAAYASA AEgK7hfD_BwE

Vincent888
27-11-2023, 07:50 PM
What happened to boom boom bang bang long time? Did the bang fizzle?