PDA

View Full Version : Question What information do merchants/shops store if I use my Credit Card?

ucokrajameong
04-01-2023, 08:00 PM
Hey Gents

Do you guys know what information can/will the shops store if you pay using your Credit Cards?

Does anyone have a business perhaps that accepts CC’s? Can you help confirm?

I often dont have cash with me, so was wondering if paying with CC is ok. Plus I could do with the points too lol.

I dont care about the bank statement.

Thanks all!

Sibon
04-01-2023, 08:04 PM
The girls store more than your credit card numbers. Their data banks store how long you last, how deep you go, your length and diameter, your fetish, your favorite position, size of condoms used, the frequency of your visits, amount of your tips etc. etc.

ucokrajameong
04-01-2023, 08:07 PM
The girls store more than your credit card numbers. Their data banks store how long you last, how deep you go, your length and diameter, your fetish, your favorite position, the frequency of your visits, amount of your tips etc. etc.

Dont forget they sometime store my semen too [emoji23]

Fred Flintstone
04-01-2023, 09:16 PM
Well, the first rule of punting is that you only ever use cash. Only dickheads use credit cards, permanently leaving a trail of shops they’ve been to. Leave home 10 minutes early and get your cash. Not really that hard.

In some countries, dickhead mongers have been blackmailed. Organised crime gangs own many of the shops - do you really want some Triad minion to be skimming your cards?

cuteguy
04-01-2023, 09:34 PM
Well, the first rule of punting is that you only ever use cash. Only dickheads use credit cards, permanently leaving a trail of shops they’ve been to. Leave home 10 minutes early and get your cash. Not really that hard.

In some countries, dickhead mongers have been blackmailed. Organised crime gangs own many of the shops - do you really want some Triad minion to be skimming your cards?

Totally agree with Fred Flintstone. If you're going to punt, have enough cash with you that covers the actual time with the girl and for any extras or additional time with another girl. A glamour might just come out that caught your attention and you still had enough petrol in the tank for another session. When you have cash, you're king!

ucokrajameong
04-01-2023, 09:36 PM
Great wisdom. As always gents

spir55
04-01-2023, 10:29 PM
always have cash on you. suggest that you carry extra just incase.

Sibon
05-01-2023, 01:34 AM
Dont forget they sometime store my semen too [emoji23]

Every shop has a fridge that doubles up as a sperm bank.

Sibon
05-01-2023, 01:53 AM
If you're going to punt, have enough cash with you that covers the actual time with the girl and for any extras or additional time with another girl. A glamour might just come out that caught your attention and you still had enough petrol in the tank for another session. When you have cash, you're king!

To avoid the excesses of double punts in a day I deliberately carry just enough cash for only one punt.

The other day I was $20 short of a FS and my regular WL made me line up at a RTM machine.

When Mamasan pushes a second girl to me I would have the excuse to tell her, "Me no more money." and make a quick exit.

wom
05-01-2023, 02:10 AM
What about the ATM inside the stores. Are they safe to use?

MrSmashOrPass
05-01-2023, 02:53 AM
Most shops ATM's are fine but you get slugged with a withdrawal fee $5 +

birch
06-01-2023, 10:00 AM
Just use a digital wallet like apple pay - the number the merchant gets isn't the number on your card. The whole intent of the digital wallets is to reduce fraud by not sharing your card number with merchants.

1inchguy
07-01-2023, 07:43 AM
My experience when I didn't have enough cash I paid via card. It would show up the business name on the statement.

ucokrajameong
07-01-2023, 09:07 PM
Just use a digital wallet like apple pay - the number the merchant gets isn't the number on your card. The whole intent of the digital wallets is to reduce fraud by not sharing your card number with merchants.

Do they get to see the name of the card holder though?

easter_bb
07-01-2023, 09:23 PM
Do they get to see the name of the card holder though?

my understanding is there is a clearing process by the end of each day of a lump sum, not a list of individual transactions. But if you transfer by payID etc. surely the receiver will have your name listed when they receive it.

Nojoke
07-01-2023, 11:24 PM
The shop will only get the details that are on the receipt, the cc merchant will have your card details, name etc. Your bank will know everything about you.

If you ever apply for finance and give them digital acces to your statement, it's then the property of data aggregators... and you can guess the rest.