PDA

View Full Version : Girl info T Coco from Kyoto

ditchtheboss
04-01-2023, 09:08 PM
Does anybody know if T Coco from Kyoto is still working anywhere?

I saw her once last year and had a great time. I would love to see her again.

Their photos are highly inaccurate but here is the link for what’s worth https://citybrothel.com.au/project/coco-thailand/

Abracadabra
04-01-2023, 09:35 PM
I'd like to know as well.

I saw Coco around the time I saw Summer at same shop.

Both top girls.....Summer now retired.

ditchtheboss
04-01-2023, 09:38 PM
I'd like to know as well.

I saw Coco around the time I saw Summer at same shop.

Both top girls.....Summer now retired.

I saw her in one day that I indulged. Saw coco in the morning and Dior later in the day.

I will never forget the day

Axeman123
05-01-2023, 07:23 AM
I saw her in one day that I indulged. Saw coco in the morning and Dior later in the day.

I will never forget the dayOn that day were you left unsatisfied in morning n needed more or you need a complete wrecking?

ditchtheboss
05-01-2023, 07:38 AM
On that day were you left unsatisfied in morning n needed more or you need a complete wrecking?

I was thoroughly satisfied in the morning. I don’t go into the city very often so I just wanted to make the most of the opportunity. One of the best days

Axeman123
05-01-2023, 09:26 AM
I was thoroughly satisfied in the morning. I don’t go into the city very often so I just wanted to make the most of the opportunity. One of the best days Just curious, but do the two "ladies"have the same service or contrasting. It's something I want to do sometime but completely opposite service.

Bapamu
05-01-2023, 09:33 AM
I was thoroughly satisfied in the morning. I don’t go into the city very often so I just wanted to make the most of the opportunity. One of the best days
Lol happy man,
any further details or reviews brother?

ditchtheboss
05-01-2023, 09:35 AM
Lol happy man,
any further details or reviews brother?

Dior has been reviewed countless times. I will write something up about coco.