PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire C Ada - great GFE session

AsianDudeXXX
04-01-2023, 09:41 PM
I thought I would kick-off 2023 with a punt at Ginza Empire and booked C Ada as her photo grabbed my attention.

I was apprehensive while waiting in the room as there were no reviews on C Ada and was pleasantly surprised when a sexy young Chinese girl entered the room. She looks a little different compared to the photos, it's hard to get a sense of her complete face when there is a large flower in the way on the photo, but I was not disappointed and actually very happy as she is sexy. Great little body under the black dress.

She greeted me with a warm hug and kisses, I was really liking how this session was progressing. I helped her undress to reveal a nice set of C-cup boobs, young and soft, with a great body. Then took the panties off to reveal a bushy Tasmania, not too hairy, no complaints. I said to her that my bro was already awaken, so she reached into my shorts to check...and confirmed with a naughty smile. After she helped me undress, my bro has already turned into his hulk-like state. I will say this is the first punt that my bro has turned rock hard so soon, I really like her sexy body.

Shower was great, Ada was attentive and gave me a thorough wash. I couldn't keep my hands off her. Unlimited DFK in the shower.

Onto the bed, more DFK and I explored her body with my tongue. DATY was great. Sex was fantastic, she was tight to begin with and I worked myself into a sweat. After finishing she gave me a great massage. Ada provided a great GFE.

Overall a fantastic punt to kick off 2023.

ditchtheboss
04-01-2023, 09:56 PM
Great review mate. My white ass claims that this business of Asian only is discrimination and has no place in modern society. I will complain with Fair trade 🤣

I am thoroughly envious.