PDA

View Full Version : Other 19 Wongala Crea Beecroft . T Pam - hot Thai

fourtym
05-01-2023, 02:33 AM
Pam is a hot girl. She is 30 plus but got awesome skin and body. I thought she was 28 or so.

massage : legit Thai massage quality
Attitude : very good and responsive to requests
Part 2: did not try
Part 3: awesome. Does not do bbj. But no complaints and she is sexy as hell. Got a tattoo in her back and is a great view for doggy 😁. Worth a visit.

Sunnyhot
05-01-2023, 09:20 AM
Pam is a hot girl. She is 30 plus but got awesome skin and body. I thought she was 28 or so.

massage : legit Thai massage quality
Attitude : very good and responsive to requests
Part 2: did not try
Part 3: awesome. Does not do bbj. But no complaints and she is sexy as hell. Got a tattoo in her back and is a great view for doggy 😁. Worth a visit.
Sounds good to me
What’s the damage bro?

fourtym
05-01-2023, 12:31 PM
Sounds good to me
What’s the damage bro? hi Sunnyhot , 3Ps

BigBoomer65
27-01-2023, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the review! A shame that no BBBJ is on offer, although I guess it's somewhat rare for a ML. I'm curious to try her part 2.

LBW1959
29-01-2023, 09:38 AM
Pre-covid, I used to visit this shop about once per month. In those days it was $70 up front for 60 minutes massage then inside the room $60 for the girl to do the massage nude and finish with NHJ. lots of touching allowed by most of the MLs, all seemed fairly young, mixture of Thai, Chinese, Malaysian. Was never offered CBJ or BBBJ, but then, I never asked so who knows....
Girls I saw were invariably friendly and happy. Nice for a relaxing Friday massage to end the week.
I don't travel much through that area any more so haven't been back recently.

Samsonite
08-08-2023, 10:47 AM
Any intel where she works now that Beecroft is closed?