PDA

View Full Version : Question Stop Punting

spir55
05-01-2023, 07:07 AM
I was thinking what is the age to stop punting as I have been punting for the last two decades off and on. so I ask the forum members what would be their thought of the age to stop punting?

Sydboy65
05-01-2023, 07:13 AM
Stop when you can no longer get an erection.

What else are you going to do with your cock that is half as much fun?

Abracadabra
05-01-2023, 07:32 AM
Stop when you can no longer get an erection.

What else are you going to do with your cock that is half as much fun?

I'll second that !!

Johnisfun1969
05-01-2023, 08:21 AM
Haha ��. I would be more concerned when I won’t be able to get it up or too old and the WL in their 20 find me too repulsive to give any good time.

AJJ
05-01-2023, 08:47 AM
I had a really good friend /mentor who passed away at 85.... Even until his death he was still going to massage and brothels weekly. He told he did it once per week since he was late 20s. Told me this was the key to good life/marriage hahaha
He really was a champion... 2 days before he passed I organised his regular ML to come to his home. Was his last wish.

Sunnyhot
05-01-2023, 09:16 AM
I was thinking what is the age to stop punting as I have been punting for the last two decades off and on. so I ask the forum members what would be their thought of the age to stop punting?
Good awareness bro
Better stop now

Abracadabra
05-01-2023, 09:31 AM
I had a really good friend /mentor who passed away at 85.... Even until his death he was still going to massage and brothels weekly. He told he did it once per week since he was late 20s. Told me this was the key to good life/marriage hahaha
He really was a champion... 2 days before he passed I organised his regular ML to come to his home. Was his last wish.

Mind boggling!!!

Axeman123
05-01-2023, 09:33 AM
When I can't get it up anymore.,..no worries I'll just lay back against the headboard have the"lady"in doggy over me n Just look!!!

Bapamu
05-01-2023, 09:50 AM
When I can't get it up anymore.,..no worries I'll just lay back against the headboard have the"lady"in doggy over me n Just look!!!
Great idea another self satisfaction
Thanks

Axeman123
05-01-2023, 10:16 AM
Great idea another self satisfaction
Thanks Fuck , I do that now... just for practice.

GoldfishMan
05-01-2023, 10:29 AM

That’s a touching story, bro. Only a real punter can understand how much that last punt would’ve meant to him. Priceless, I think. I salute you, bro!

Me personally, I would do the same as your friend. Will continue pointing to my last breath or until I cannot enjoy it anymore. Somethings can stop you from continuing before death, like therapy to treat prostate cancer. You’re effectively a eunuch once you have to go through that. I hope the frequent cumming keeps that away!

personaa
05-01-2023, 05:04 PM
Do it as long as you enjoy it. I go through phases, sometimes I don't punt for months and then start again. It makes it more fun when you give yourself a break and start again

AJJ
05-01-2023, 05:37 PM
That’s a touching story, bro. Only a real punter can understand how much that last punt would’ve meant to him. Priceless, I think. I salute you, bro!

Me personally, I would do the same as your friend. Will continue pointing to my last breath or until I cannot enjoy it anymore. Somethings can stop you from continuing before death, like therapy to treat prostate cancer. You’re effectively a eunuch once you have to go through that. I hope the frequent cumming keeps that away!
Man he was our father from a different mother! Such a champion. He told me about his early days and how the only way to punt was to go to kings Cross and see the working girls up there. Always bareback as there was no protection in those early days too which was a bonus haha!
But seriously my friend said that this is what kept him going throughout his life.
When i was a young guy he used to have a little tin in his shed where he wanted me to put a few bucks in each week then when I had sufficient funds go for some fun! He said this was safest for me as there was no record of money missing. Often I would go to that tin after a couple of weeks to draw the funds out and to my suprise he would have dropped an extra $50 in for me!!! Such a champion.... Even in his old age we would exchange war stories of our adventures punting that day!
His only advice that I struggle with even today was to not punt too much and just stick to the 1 punt per week rule.
I miss him so much... the original punter!

GoldfishMan
05-01-2023, 05:44 PM
Man he was our father from a different mother! Such a champion. He told me about his early days and how the only way to punt was to go to kings Cross and see the working girls up there. Always bareback as there was no protection in those early days too which was a bonus haha!
But seriously my friend said that this is what kept him going throughout his life.
When i was a young guy he used to have a little tin in his shed where he wanted me to put a few bucks in each week then when I had sufficient funds go for some fun! He said this was safest for me as there was no record of money missing. Often I would go to that tin after a couple of weeks to draw the funds out and to my suprise he would have dropped an extra $50 in for me!!! Such a champion.... Even in his old age we would exchange war stories of our adventures punting that day!
His only advice that I struggle with even today was to not punt too much and just stick to the 1 punt per week rule.

That made me crack a smile. A touching story. Who woulda thought, punters have souls too??

I am sure that your mentor would be very well taken care of in heaven. I sense a person who's pure of heart based on your descriptions.

Take care and have fun, bro!

AJJ
05-01-2023, 05:51 PM
Thanks bro!!
Man you would have loved this guy... He had a million stories haha
Im sure he's up in heaven having his weekly fun too! Hopefully looking after me this year with some great punts haha
Hope 2023 is a great year for you too bro!!

nilhlator
05-01-2023, 06:29 PM

once your old enough that the ML/WL start giving you looks of digust you know its time to quit hahah

warwick1
05-01-2023, 07:09 PM
once your old enough that the ML/WL start giving you looks of digust you know its time to quit hahah

I reckon you are probably getting those looks already haha, and check your spelling..........

ColesBag
05-01-2023, 07:30 PM

I'm the one with the money so they need us more than we need them.

Raybo
05-01-2023, 07:34 PM

1 punt a week rule. I definitely should get back to that! Thanks for sharing, great story.

ColesBag
05-01-2023, 07:34 PM
1 punt per week is sensible and to be honest enough for me.

warwick1
05-01-2023, 08:55 PM

When you lose interest...........

cuteguy
05-01-2023, 09:26 PM
When you lose interest...........

True but what allows you to see these girls is money! Once the money runs out or you're out on the street because your wife took everything from you or due to some bad financial decisions then surely your punting will have to come to an end. As the Thais say, 'no money, no honey'.

Raybo
06-01-2023, 12:27 AM
True but what allows you to see these girls is money! Once the money runs out or you're out on the street because your wife took everything from you or due to some bad financial decisions then surely your punting will have to come to an end. As the Thais say, 'no money, no honey'.

Is this happening to you?

Sibon
06-01-2023, 03:38 AM

We stop punting when the Voice from Heaven tells us to stop.

It would be a stormy day. Lightening and rain and thunder will precede the Voice.

Tarquin
06-01-2023, 06:16 PM
The one punt a week rule is a great suggestion…especially for older punters

GoldfishMan
07-01-2023, 10:29 AM

Yes definitely. Not only does it have the potential to save you money, the scarcity of punts makes you naturally more picky about your punts. You’d be less inclined to roll the dice and work harder to narrow down good targets, resulting in a higher chance or better punts.

Rogeryou
07-01-2023, 11:07 AM

Why? Hahah what’s the point… I would never stop punting or limit anything. If you see an awesome pussy and you can afford it you take it.

nilhlator
07-01-2023, 05:38 PM
I reckon you are probably getting those looks already haha, and check your spelling..........

those frowns turn upside down once you pull out the cash!

rooter
07-01-2023, 06:54 PM
So many punters seem to have guilt or regret whatever I dunno, some sort of feeling they are doing something bad or wrong, or that they need to be more disciplined or whatever ...
Get over it guys. Punting is fun! You pay money and you fuck girls you would otherwise never have a hope of fucking. That's fucking awesome. Young girls, busty girls, skinny girls, black girls, Korean girls, MILFs, JAVs, big arse girls, whatever you feel like on that day.
It's a good thing. Ditch the remorse, ditch the guilt, ditch the self doubt and ditch the self questioning and pointless introspection, and enjoy! Life's good!

Nojoke
08-01-2023, 10:01 AM
So many punters seem to have guilt or regret whatever I dunno, some sort of feeling they are doing something bad or wrong, or that they need to be more disciplined or whatever ...
Get over it guys. Punting is fun! You pay money and you fuck girls you would otherwise never have a hope of fucking. That's fucking awesome. Young girls, busty girls, skinny girls, black girls, Korean girls, MILFs, JAVs, big arse girls, whatever you feel like on that day.
It's a good thing. Ditch the remorse, ditch the guilt, ditch the self doubt and ditch the self questioning and pointless introspection, and enjoy! Life's good!

Exactly, one life... live the bloody thing. Be a good human and be happy. Don't live with regrets.

Girls need money, men need pleasure. It's a simple transaction. Don't over complicate it.

bdjc
11-01-2023, 03:01 PM
As an RNT guy I already sort of stopped in 2022, only 4 punts in 1 year, and the last one right before Christmas with a young jap was one of the best sessions I ever had.

my reason to stop was mainly due to lack of quality girls.
hopefully this year will see more supplies with China reopening.