PDA

View Full Version : Other May @ 276 Pennant Hills Road, Thornleigh

jedibear
05-01-2023, 08:08 AM
Person's Name : May

Establishment : Sweet Peach Massage (276 Pennant Hills Road Thornleigh)

Month/Year of Visit : November 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 276 Pennant Hills Road, Thornleigh

Phone : 0491 271 874

Hours of Business : 10:00 - 7:00

Rates : $50 for 30 minutes

Extras Cost : $50 NHJ + $50 BBJ

Services Provided This Session : Massage + NHJ + BBBJ

Size/shape : Average round face, stocky and chubby body, large d-cups, long black hair, approximately 168cm, no tatts or piercings

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV - no for me

My experience/comments :

Knocked unannounced on a Wednesday afternoon and was greeted by May. Led into the room and asked for a 30 minute massage. Her massage skills was actually quite decent and very strong with lots of attention to my shoulders and rib area which was in need of a massage as I do exercise a fair bit. She is from northern China and her English isn't the best, but understood what she was trying to say anyway. After the massage, she reaches down and starts tickling my balls and shaft and the fun begins...flipped over and started the negotiations...

Initially seeing those juicy melons, I was fine and opted for the works...as I had a ranging boner by now. It goes downhill from here...as soon as she took her panties off, there was a strong odor that wafted around the room. I might be a guy with a more sensitive nose, but the odor immediately put me off. She climbed on to give me a BBBJ, but as the odor lingered in the air, i struggled to maintain my boner. I felt bad so asked if she could finish me off with a BJ + HJ which she obliged. She had to slowly lick my cock to wake it up from its death bed. However the odor was in the air and I just had to close my eyes and imagine my ex-girlfriend sucking me off while I covered my face to block the odor from getting into my nose She switched to HJ using oil and slowly managed to get me back to life. I managed to cum after a while...

Tipped her on the way out. I felt bad as she was genuinely a service oriented girl, but I'm just very sensitive to bodily odors and it didn't do for me. Other punters out there that don't mind, she is nice, but just not a good experience for me. Probably wouldn't return for her.