PDA

View Full Version : General talk Regular Syndrome

Abracadabra
05-01-2023, 10:51 AM
This is probably rhetorical and obvious but I'm curious as to experiences of others with regulars..

Since returning to Sydney and the punting scene 3 years ago I've been working my way through a WL list, albeit interrupted by Covid, with no time for regulars until last Sept and I've now seen a WL, who pushes all my buttons, multiple times!

When I first saw her and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, I was instantly aroused, cock at full mast on meeting, in shower and on bed. Most recently, though, I'm not instantly aroused, although it all happens eventually on the bed and is still such a top experience that I'll continue to return.

By contrast, a recent 1st time WL , who I don't rank anywhere near the regular had me fully aroused pre and post shower.

Guess it is variety being the spice, but many of you seem to have regulars.

Curious as to your experiences with regulars?

ditchtheboss
05-01-2023, 10:59 AM
This is probably rhetorical and obvious but I'm curious as to experiences of others with regulars..

Since returning to Sydney and the punting scene 3 years ago I've been working my way through a WL list, albeit interrupted by Covid, with no time for regulars until last Sept and I've now seen a WL, who pushes all my buttons, multiple times!

When I first saw her and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, I was instantly aroused, cock at full mast on meeting, in shower and on bed. Most recently, though, I'm not instantly aroused, although it all happens eventually on the bed and is still such a top experience that I'll continue to return.

By contrast, a recent 1st time WL , who I don't rank anywhere near the regular had me fully aroused pre and post shower.

I have exactly the same experience. I keep on returning to my frequent for certainty of service. She is stunning, sexy, hot and we get along. I occasionally get a session with her that is more like love making. However overtime I Noticed the same as you.

That is when I started to try MLs and now sugar babies. I will always return to my frequent, just not as frequently as I used to.

I actually think that frequents can be dangerous for many reasons that I will not share here but I am trying to figure out a number of visits that will give me that more special session and then move on to the next one. Perhaps see a girl 3 or 4 times, experience the improved service and move on and return to her every so often.

Variety is the spice of life

1inchguy
05-01-2023, 11:03 AM
Sounds like you're bored with the regular.

So far for me, haven't had any issues. With regulars, they all still excite me to the point I finish early.

BLU3SHREW
05-01-2023, 02:43 PM
I have exactly the same experience. I keep on returning to my frequent for certainty of service. She is stunning, sexy, hot and we get along. I occasionally get a session with her that is more like love making. However overtime I Noticed the same as you.

That is when I started to try MLs and now sugar babies. I will always return to my frequent, just not as frequently as I used to.

I actually think that frequents can be dangerous for many reasons that I will not share here but I am trying to figure out a number of visits that will give me that more special session and then move on to the next one. Perhaps see a girl 3 or 4 times, experience the improved service and move on and return to her every so often.

Variety is the spice of lifeYes, agreed... Frequents can be fraught with danger - let's not go down that path. Go back occasionally for catch up and a great hook up (the absence may make it more appealing, arousing).

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

GoldfishMan
05-01-2023, 04:27 PM
What I’ve noticed myself doing with my regular girls is I start to internally nitpick on her attributes as time goes by. I do this even with my partners.

I mean, the first time I meet a future regular, it would be a “BAM, in your face, what a smoking hottie” experience. Then I start returning to her and as time goes by, she might have put on some weight, maybe have an acne or something, got a bad haircut, ate something bad and have bad breath, grown shorter / taller / too skinny / too fat / too muscular, etc.

Some how, something about her would’ve changed for the worse to spoil that initial “perfect” image that I had of her that made me return. That’s when it starts to go downhill.

Abracadabra
05-01-2023, 06:45 PM
What I’ve noticed myself doing with my regular girls is I start to internally nitpick on her attributes as time goes by. I do this even with my partners.

I mean, the first time I meet a future regular, it would be a “BAM, in your face, what a smoking hottie” experience. Then I start returning to her and as time goes by, she might have put on some weight, maybe have an acne or something, got a bad haircut, ate something bad and have bad breath, grown shorter / taller / too skinny / too fat / too muscular, etc.

Some how, something about her would’ve changed for the worse to spoil that initial “perfect” image that I had of her that made me return. That’s when it starts to go downhill.

Sounds like a relationship model I used in my marriages GFM

Johnisfun1969
05-01-2023, 07:12 PM
My experience is only with two girls I was seeing regularly. Over time the novelty wears off and I lost interest. Being a regular I was not getting anything more or special. So I moved on.

We are in this game as it’s more exiting exploring newer options. Now I am exploring the sugaring world and I am finding the same girl who was exciting and hot after the third meet feels ordinary.

ditchtheboss
05-01-2023, 07:19 PM
My experience is only with two girls I was seeing regularly. Over time the novelty wears off and I lost interest. Being a regular I was not getting anything more or special. So I moved on.

We are in this game as it’s more exiting exploring newer options. Now I am exploring the sugaring world and I am finding the same girl who was exciting and hot after the third meet feels ordinary.

I am with you, MLs/WLs or SBs all get ordinary after a while.

This year I won’t stick to regulars, if there is someone I like I will see her 3 or 4 times and move on. Variety is the spice of life.

ColesBag
05-01-2023, 07:28 PM
Have a regular but increase the time in between visits. Then in the meantime supplement them with newbies to see if any are worth seeing again. That's how I do it anyway.

Meng
05-01-2023, 07:37 PM
Similar to the death grip issue of masturbating too much. Sometimes a break or switching it up and then coming back to the regular helps.

GoldfishMan
05-01-2023, 09:38 PM
Sounds like a relationship model I used in my marriages GFM
Haha, I wouldn't call it a model. I do it subconsciously and only just started to realise it. Pretty sure it's a kind of disorder, lol!

Raybo
05-01-2023, 10:48 PM
Have a break from your regular and go back. Trust me on this one.

Themassageking
05-01-2023, 10:59 PM
Over 3 years I've had the same regular.

legolover
06-01-2023, 06:27 AM
I used to see a regular ML. 1-2 times a month. Ended up getting extras CIM, DD free of charge and then she left the industry. Since then I've just read forum posts here and only see ML or WL who come highly recommended

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

schloong
06-01-2023, 08:34 AM
I've got 2 regulars. They are both different: regular 1 is a stunner, big tits with brickies thumb nipples & a totally shaved/waxed muff. Goes off like a firecracker and mixes things up a bit so each session is somewhat different. Regular 2 is a more demure type, with only A/B cups, quite tall which I like, a bit of grass on the wicket 'tho not too much & we get along very well indeed. She also mixes things up a bit to keep it interesting.

So therefore quite happy ATM 'tho do explore other options every now & then. Both are ML's too...

Abracadabra
06-01-2023, 09:08 AM

I think that might be the shot Raybo.
In Dec alone I saw her 3 times...

Abracadabra
06-01-2023, 09:12 AM
Have a regular but increase the time in between visits. Then in the meantime supplement them with newbies to see if any are worth seeing again. That's how I do it anyway.

That was my initial strategy CB.
I just moved away from it and found myself focussing on the regular...need to get back to some balance i think!

Rogeryou
06-01-2023, 09:53 AM
Regulars are the rest

Rooster18
06-01-2023, 10:02 AM
Like many bros here, I try to stick to 1-2 regulars which are more about guaranteed quality and connection but try to have a newbie regularly.. helps to balance and I think eventually for what ever reason regulars move on.. Either your choice or theirs if they leave the industry..

I also agree having breaks (1-2 months) does re-light the fire... usually this happens if you or they go on holidays anyway..

Best thing about regulars now, you can organise privates or outside of the shop catch ups...

94wreckers
06-01-2023, 01:37 PM

who got too muscular ? id love to see her haaha

gco0307
06-01-2023, 07:35 PM
Can understand the OP's and others comments with regards to 'familiarity' as I would be lieing to say that I have not felt it myself at times. I am much more of an RnT fan so for me it may well be different as my experiences are that sometimes where I have been seeing one ML regularly things may become 'stale' is as much as the visits seem all the same in terms of how they progress, kind of simple workmanlike. In saying this, i recognise that for the ML it is work, and so workmanlike may seem unfair but it is descriptive and when I feel it, the issue may more be my perception. When this has occurred I have taken it as a sign and moved on to find another, or to test the waters and try a number of other ML's.

This has occurred sometimes, but at others I have seen the same lady a fair few more times and yet due to personality, connection or some other cause, the fun is always there, the cheekiness between us or whatever it may be, the spark remains and so the fun factor remains at it's peak and mr happy has no issues. Over the years I have probably experienced a small number of ML's that genuinely could get mr happy extremely happy within a minute of things starting, such was a connection (genuine or faked) but finding these ladies is difficult, very difficult but searching and experimenting is fun

Sibon
06-01-2023, 09:18 PM

I've been seeing a regular for almost two years.

The light kisses have now turned into deep kisses.

She hadn't had pussy slide before I introduced it to her. She is now loving it.

Initially I lightly sucked her nipples. Now I lightly bite them to arouse her.

Before I initiated the kisses now she would kissed me whenever I turned my mouth up to her.

We never had doggy style. Today we tried it the first time. I think we'll do it more often.

At the beginning I turned up at the shop she worked whenever I desired her. Now she would message and ask me to come because she needed the sex (or the money or both).

She is a young and attractive girl whom I would ever get tired of. She is someone I could have the passionate "girlfriend experience".

I rarely see other ML because of the experience of bad punts. But one other girl I sometimes see is her roommate whom I've met through her. She is another beauty and she works in another shop.

These two girls allow me to pay them below shop price if I'm short of cash. I think they may enjoy my company just a little bit. :)

I think when you find someone you like and who also likes you you should not be greedy but stay with her. In return you'll get the sort of service many other punters would envy. :)

Sibon
06-01-2023, 09:53 PM
Every WL loves to have regulars.

One popular WL has so many regulars that I could hardly get a booking with her when her roster is on.

And a few of the lucky regulars become her boyfriends whom she goes out with. Talking about competition. :)

Tarquin
06-01-2023, 10:02 PM
It’s great to have regulars in rotation. There is excellent anticipation of an exciting event. I bar up before I get to the shop. The problem can be that you get attached to them. If they are regular, they are of excellent quality and therefore very popular.

It’s also exciting to find an outstanding newbie. I guess everything in moderation.

Mickeydrippen
07-01-2023, 09:28 AM
Similar to the death grip issue of masturbating too much. Sometimes a break or switching it up and then coming back to the regular helps.
Everytime I masturbate I think there’s $200 saved. Glad I don’t live in Sydney. I’d be broke.

Abracadabra
07-01-2023, 09:35 AM
Can understand the OP's and others comments with regards to 'familiarity' as I would be lieing to say that I have not felt it myself at times. I am much more of an RnT fan so for me it may well be different as my experiences are that sometimes where I have been seeing one ML regularly things may become 'stale' is as much as the visits seem all the same in terms of how they progress, kind of simple workmanlike. In saying this, i recognise that for the ML it is work, and so workmanlike may seem unfair but it is descriptive and when I feel it, the issue may more be my perception. When this has occurred I have taken it as a sign and moved on to find another, or to test the waters and try a number of other ML's.

This has occurred sometimes, but at others I have seen the same lady a fair few more times and yet due to personality, connection or some other cause, the fun is always there, the cheekiness between us or whatever it may be, the spark remains and so the fun factor remains at it's peak and mr happy has no issues. Over the years I have probably experienced a small number of ML's that genuinely could get mr happy extremely happy within a minute of things starting, such was a connection (genuine or faked) but finding these ladies is difficult, very difficult but searching and experimenting is fun

Thanks for your comments ~~ I can definitely relate to what you say.

Vincent888
05-11-2023, 08:29 AM

Or put a few punts between you and her. I always make sure they know about it too.