PDA

View Full Version : Other Thai Jojo all natural Double D Cups, too many restrictions

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2023, 11:44 AM
Person's Name : Jojo

Establishment : Cherry Massage

Date of Visit : January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 79 Oxford Street Bondi Junction

Phone : 0404 888 128

Hours of Business : 10am till ?

Rates : $50 for 30 min, plus $50 tip

Size/shape : Double D Cups, feels really good and very nice shape

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : NHJ, should have tried to get Spanish but she said her breasts too sensitive !! so didn't asked.

Value for money/recommend? : wish I have more time

My experience/comments :

Was in the area for some private matters, had the urges to have a quickie. haven't been to Bondi Junction for years, so wasn't really sure where all the RnT shops are, so had a walk around Oxford Street and Spring? Street.

There was a massage/waxing shop opposite the East Club, from memory, this shop does provide happy endings but since I am not getting a wax, so, not sure if this is for me. Then there is that FS/RnT shop Flamingo Club at Ebley which is $230/30 min, out of my price range.

So walked back out along Oxford Street, can't see anything on the main mall, there used to be a shop corner of Newland and Oxford and that's closed permanently, so was the Thai shop just around the corner. keep walking down Oxford, there used to another shop on the first floor some where on the odd number side and that's gone too.

When I just about to give up and walking back to the parking, saw this beautiful sight of a massage open sign. on 79 Oxford, never been here before, time for adventures.

Push open the door, a Chinese mamasan/receptionist sat behind the counter. typical MILF and looks experienced, happy to take her if she is free. said mandarins to her and there is a girl available. a quick question to make sure there is happy ending available and affirmative. I won't take things for granted these days, especially in an area I'm not familiar with.

The mamasan shows me to a room which is not full enclosed, a moment later a Thai looking lady comes to say hi, she is quite pretty, a roundish face, very busty and showing plenty of cleavage, by the look of them, probably enhanced, but what do you expect from the usual Thai girls ?

Mamasan came back and asked me how long, 30 min, that's $50, handed over the money and I have to ask again that this Thai girl will provide extra service, mamasan said Jojo has nice tits and provide good services. That will do me then.

Start to undress and placed the pillow underneath the disposable. keep my undies on until Jojo returns. wallet in my hand and I asked: how much you charge for tips ? what do you want ? just a HJ, $50, clothes off too ? of course ! that settles it, handed over the pineapple, undies off and lay on the table face up and spread my legs..............haha, now with the finance out of the way, we both know what I'm here for, so why pretending ??

So Jojo while still fully clothed, came to the end of the table, and asked: no massage ? I said, sure, if you want to massage me..........

I probably should have just say no and point to my sleepy dick...................lol, but somehow I thought let's just see what she will do.

The results: wasted 5 min of getting some nothing massage. luckily, 5 min later, Jojo started to give lil Lungor a tap on the shoulder..............haha

very quickly, she wakes me up and she started to strip naked.

As mentioned earlier, Jojo was wearing this dress showing plenty of cleavage and her tits with the push up bra looks big and probably enhanced, so I wasn't all that keen to check her out, but curiosity got the better of me so I have a peek from the wall mirror. What a wonderful pleasant surprise: yes, those tits are big, but they are also pointy and perky, don't look faked at all.

But while I wanted to give them a closer examinations with my own hands, Jojo went back to the end of the table, some oil applied and she started her pampering. didn't think I should interrupted her routines, and it does feel great the time with her oily warm hand going up and down my cock !!

At this point, Jojo tried to upsell me more services and asked: you don't want sucking (and she out her hand infront of her mouth making sure I understand) ? I thought to myself, with those tits, no, that would be good enough for today. So I said, just HJ for today.

Then I signal Jojo to come down the table and stand next to me so that I could feel her tits. she did, but as soon as I cupped her Double D Cups, she said, not too hard, they are too sensitive !! Damn, what a shame, I was just about to get up, have a drink of water and do my playing big tits in front of the wall mirror thing and if touching is off limits, then NO MORE FUN !!

Gee, those tits really looks great, and feel great with my hands too ( even for a very brief moment ). But you must respect the ML's wishes, so I leave them alone and my right hand slides down Jojo's back and landed on her butt. While she has great tits, she only has an average Asian butt, tight and lean, not a lot of grabable meat down there.

Then I was getting bored and thought no touching, no squeezing, may be just hold them gently ? so I raised my left hand and gave Jojo's right breast a pad on the side boobs. no objection, so I cup it from underneath to feel it's volume and weight, from this touching, I'm pretty sure they are all real. then Jojo picks up my right hand and place it over her left breast and said you can touch but no squeeze and no touching nipples OK.

OK, this is much better, although at some point, I thought I saw a very light scare underneath the left breasts, was that a sign of an operation ? can't be sure, it was quite dark in the room, that could be just the shape of the skin under the boobs. But so far I could feel nothing unnatural inside so I am happy to declare they are 100% natural, unless other brother in the know could confirm otherwise.

Usually for a pair of tits this size and shape, I would definitely love to fuck them and Spanish to completion, but since Jojo has so many tits rules, I don't feel like she would allow titty fuck. Happy just to hold on to the Double D Cups to shoot my load, and time is nearly cum.

I must say, Jojo's hand job skills is quite basic, not a lot of variety and below par when it comes to erotica, didn't touch my balls and never visited my back door, just a simple up and down action. If she hasn't those big tits, it would have been a rather nothing jerking off.

anyway, time to cum and not surprisingly, as the build up was rather lame duck, I didn't shoot out too much this time, and more like dripping out instead. but nevertheless, cum I did and happy to have those big tits in my hands.

basic cleaning up to follow, they don't provide wet wipes here, but I have my own, so gave myself a good clean before getting dressed. Jojo asked me to see her again and said said will give me more services. Noted: it's more services - not better services and for more money of course.

On my way out, the mamasan wasn't there but I saw a Chinese ML, young, tall and C cups, she probably would have more fun ?

This shop definitely has potential and it's just about the ONLY RnT shop in the Bondi Junction area. hope more people will visit and post more updated reviews for all to share.

IN comparison, Coco from 208 Stanmore would have ticked all my boxes, so, really, there is no comparison between Jojo and Coco.

Just telling it as it is.

Cheers

warwick1
05-01-2023, 12:18 PM