PDA

View Full Version : Shop info FRIDAY AFTERNOON CONGESTION.

Y888
06-01-2023, 11:01 PM
Afternoon Gents, I hope your week was good, health fine and preparing for a relaxing weekend in whichever activity you may choose.

I was chatting to my favourite mama-san early this afternoon where she states things have been quiet for the day. She had a new girl S and asked if I would like some relaxing time with her. S is PRC and rather stunning. Her smile and breasts are to die for, body is well toned and soft, Chinglish not too bad.

I advised I had a prior work matter to attend to, however as S is working on Sunday I’ll probably drop by then.

Mama-san then received a text from an angry client stating one of her girls allegedly gave him a cold and demanded a 45 minute free massage. The client had been a ‘regular’ for about 12 months so she stated to me as a matter of good will he would receive 30 minutes and only the top would be taken off. Her report back was good for all parties at the conclusion. (Personally, I would have taken a different approach, told him a few home truths and perhaps a bit of attitude adjustment. He could have caught the cold ANYWHERE!!!).

A call was then received for a booking in about 30 minutes for 1 hour.

Said my farewells and departed. The work matter fizzled shortly after so I thought, will return and see S. Rang and made the booking to save a time and was underway with S at 1:45pm. Without going into too much detail the quality of the massage was of a great standard.

Whist receiving the massage I heard 5 phone calls wanting to make either a 30 or 60 minute booking, along with 2-3 walk-ins.

On my departure, there was one guy sitting on a lounge waiting, another had driven off stating he would return in about 40 minutes.

Don’t know if it was me, however it seemed a rather frantic Friday afternoon. Don’t generally do the shops then, but is this the norm?

Would be interested to have the opinions of others.

As a courtesy to mama-san, it is a relatively small shop in Bayside, SE Brisbane so without discussing with her I chose to refrain from naming the establishment and S.

kaankaant
07-01-2023, 12:04 AM
Don’t know if it was me, however it seemed a rather frantic Friday afternoon. Don’t generally do the shops then, but is this the norm?

Friday afternoon is one of the only punting times available to me. Pre Covid it was usually pretty busy, but in the last year or so I can usually just rock up somewhere and see a girl straight away. Maybe it's starting to pick back up again now?

Yellow Fever
07-01-2023, 01:57 AM
Afternoon Gents, I hope your week was good, health fine and preparing for a relaxing weekend in whichever activity you may choose.

I was chatting to my favourite mama-san early this afternoon where she states things have been quiet for the day. She had a new girl S and asked if I would like some relaxing time with her. S is PRC and rather stunning. Her smile and breasts are to die for, body is well toned and soft, Chinglish not too bad.

I advised I had a prior work matter to attend to, however as S is working on Sunday I’ll probably drop by then.

Mama-san then received a text from an angry client stating one of her girls allegedly gave him a cold and demanded a 45 minute free massage. The client had been a ‘regular’ for about 12 months so she stated to me as a matter of good will he would receive 30 minutes and only the top would be taken off. Her report back was good for all parties at the conclusion. (Personally, I would have taken a different approach, told him a few home truths and perhaps a bit of attitude adjustment. He could have caught the cold ANYWHERE!!!).

A call was then received for a booking in about 30 minutes for 1 hour.

Said my farewells and departed. The work matter fizzled shortly after so I thought, will return and see S. Rang and made the booking to save a time and was underway with S at 1:45pm. Without going into too much detail the quality of the massage was of a great standard.

Whist receiving the massage I heard 5 phone calls wanting to make either a 30 or 60 minute booking, along with 2-3 walk-ins.

On my departure, there was one guy sitting on a lounge waiting, another had driven off stating he would return in about 40 minutes.

As a courtesy to mama-san, it is a relatively small shop in Bayside, SE Brisbane so without discussing with her I chose to refrain from naming the establishment and S.

Supply and demand….everywhere seems to be busy, atm?

Couple of weeks ago, called a certain shop, to make booking with a reg, for an hour session.
Shop owners reply; 45 minutes only. I opted out, no thanks…maybe another day?
The response, 45 minute session is the maximum available, on any day!!!
No worries, won’t bother you again…thanks.

5 minutes later, reg texted….hour session available, what time do you want to book?
I asked her, what’s the go?
She just said; super busy, Boss is trying to push through as many punters as possible, so he’s trimmed the session times to 45 minutes max, unless I increase the days I work?

Anyway, I booked direct, with the reg, 2 hour session, outta shop….happy days.

Gaijin
07-01-2023, 07:47 AM
Yellow Fever you referring to Smile? Yea last time I went only 45 min booking there

harry444
07-01-2023, 08:55 AM
I prefer one hour, but 45 mins makes sense. You get a full 45 minute session which leaves 15 minutes to clean up and ready for the next customer. Then regular on the hour bookings with a nice clean girl.

Yellow Fever
07-01-2023, 03:37 PM
Yellow Fever you referring to Smile? Yea last time I went only 45 min booking there

Nah, not Smile.
It’s really hit and miss there.
Depending on the day, and girl…..times available can be anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.