PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire K ARI 2nd Visit. Yeah nah. She went downhill 6/10

diligent
09-01-2023, 06:02 PM
Establishment : Ginza Empire

Date of visit : January 2023

Weblink: http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/2909

Phone : 0416 020 278

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 4 AM

Rates : $280/h

Extras Cost : -

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Catbath, DD, Condom Sex & CIM

Size/shape : 160+ cm,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : No.

English : 6/10

Face : 5/10

Body : 3/10

Chemistry : 6/10

Blowjob : 6/10

DD : 0/10

Sex : 6/10

Previously I did an AR of K Ari, I gave her an 8/10 and found her to be a hidden gem with potential. But after today's visit. I have revoked that and gave K Ari a new score. 6/10.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?107797-K-Ari-Huge-huge-huge-potential-8-10

I would like to apologise to the brothers who read my previous AR and went to see ARI.

Backstory:

I just got back from an interstate travel & I have not busted a nut for a couple of days. I had time today and decided to book K Ari for a 1 hour session.

Part 1:

K Ari knocked the door and from the first look. She went downhill. Ari has not been taking care of her body. She got a big stomach and her face was not as cute or beautiful as I remember. In that moment I realised... I've fucked up.

K Ari, gave me the standard Ginza Service, shower together with BBBJ. Nothing much to share here. Who doesn't like a shower BBBJ. We proceed to the bed and she gave me a catbath, rimming and BBBJ. Her rimming skill was, lacklustre. Ari just kept licking my asshole like a dog drinking with 0 effort of doing actual Dragon Drilling. The "DD" only took 3 minute.
She told me to turn over and proceed to do a BBBJ. Her technique is ok. It felt like she was just trying to Ram my cock in her throat and it kept hitting the edge. It felt like, I am hitting my hard dick to a wall. Other notable thing she did during the BBBJ is a very light tongue play, some gagging when she swallowed my entire cock and her vacuum skill. She kept doing BBBJ for a good 15-20 minutes until I came. Of course I opted for CIM. I have not busted a nut and I let out a huge load.

Part 2:

I still got 15 minute left, so K Ari made me hard again by giving me a BBBJ. She kept sucking me for a good 10 minutes, she did the same thing as part 1. Rough. Tried to DT.
I got 5 minute left so its Dom'ed up time. I think if I do Missionary / Cowgirl with her my dick will go limp again. So I opted for doggy. K Ari's pussy was tight and wet. With the limited time I got left I fucked her really hard & fast and came just when the buzzer rang.

After that we just went to shower and we both part our ways.

Overall, it was an OK punt. Despite the downhill things about K Ari, I was able to bust my nut twice with K Ari. Her BBBJ skills was too rough IMO but she was able to do DT. Sex was ok.

I felt that after trying new and younger K Girls and C Girls I felt that they have increased my bars.
After my 2nd visit there are a lot of things that are not consistent compared from my 1st visit making this will be my last time seeing K Ari.

ppgor
09-01-2023, 06:30 PM
Sounded like she has overindulged over the festive season. Never a fan of DD but that I feel you for hitting your cock against the wall. I had similar experience with a past punt, not a pleasant feeling.

Mr Fugly
09-01-2023, 06:59 PM
I see Ari yesterday lunchtime for about the 15th time... she remains my go to girl and she makes sure I can't walk straight once I leave !!
Sorry you had such a woeful time :(

diligent
09-01-2023, 07:15 PM
Im glad you are still having wonderful time with K Ari. If I may ask, what makes her your go to gal ? What is her secret recipe that keeps the pot stirring ha ha ha

Abracadabra
09-01-2023, 07:32 PM
I see Ari yesterday lunchtime for about the 15th time... she remains my go to girl and she makes sure I can't walk straight once I leave !!
Sorry you had such a woeful time :(

Yep, saw her last week Mr F.

She was full on the entire session and a lotta Korean MILF fun.

Sorry she didn't deliver 2nd time around for you Mr D.

woodland
09-01-2023, 09:18 PM
Poor K Ari. Methinks she was worked too hard.

Mr Fugly
11-01-2023, 08:38 AM
Im glad you are still having wonderful time with K Ari. If I may ask, what makes her your go to gal ? What is her secret recipe that keeps the pot stirring ha ha ha
Hey bro D, I think it's the fact that she seems genuinely happy to see me each time. She is so enthusiastic!
Plus I have never been a clock watcher , I always book an hour and finish between the 45 to 55 minute mark... if I finish a few minutes early, I am realistic about my chances of blowing my load a second time (which is exactly zero even with 15 minutes left), so I usually just insist on a shower and few minutes of relaxation before I leave - Ari regularly starts trying to get me going for round two but I would rather walk super happy after round one than having blue balls again because of an unsuccessful second round!!!
Other than her seemingly genuine happiness to see me, her real enthusiasm to initiate things , like DFK, which I am never an enthusiast with but she drags me up a level or 2 in my performance as well... she has a cute giggle when she actually cums.. lol.
Anyway, that's my take on things :)

diligent
11-01-2023, 05:20 PM
"I would rather walk super happy after round one than having blue balls again because of an unsuccessful second round!!!"

Been there & done that. It was not a good feeling, leaving the store with blue balls. Man.

If i can recall from my session. Ari did initiate the round two. I did not have to ask. She did have the enthusiasm. Thanks for sharing your insight Mr Fugly. Great input.

MrSeven
12-01-2023, 12:05 AM
She’s not my type at all. And too old. Didn’t enjoy her bj technique at all. Couldn’t get into it. Sadly I felt my money was wasted.

Mr Fugly
12-01-2023, 12:59 AM
She’s not my type at all. And too old. Didn’t enjoy her bj technique at all. Couldn’t get into it. Sadly I felt my money was wasted.

Sorry to hear that MrSeven, but "too old" is very subjective... if you're 18, I would agree with you... I am 60 (but look 40) so Ari is very young to me.. actually, if I was 18, Ari would be the perfect MILF that would teach me everything that I thought I knew, but realise late in life that I knew almost nothing... lol.
Everyone's complaints about Ari are self-inflicted pre-conceptions and she deserves better than whining and whinging with the enthusiasm that she exhibits in the efforts to satisfy your carnal desires..
Yes, I am her fanboi!! lol .. I hope those of you continue to enjoy Ari's efforts to please you, but understand that she is not to everyone's taste !

Fred Flintstone
12-01-2023, 09:18 AM
Just wondering how long before Ari is worn out. LOL. She works four shifts of 12 hours each. So 48 hours of being pounded a week.

I suppose she will take back home a suitcase full of money when her “working holiday visa” expires.

Hard job

MrSeven
12-01-2023, 12:42 PM
I didn’t mean anything personal and apologies if it sounded like a whinge. She’s enthusiastic and obviously YMMV. I’m almost 40, enjoy 20’s & 30’s. I think my biggest let down was that plenty of punters like her bj, and as a bj lover I thought my tastes would be similar to others. But clearly not. There’s definitely a technique that gets me going. And probably younger look that turns me on too. She’s obviously busy and that’s great. I’m a big fan of the shop and management.

diligent
12-01-2023, 01:42 PM
I didn’t mean anything personal and apologies if it sounded like a whinge. She’s enthusiastic and obviously YMMV. I’m almost 40, enjoy 20’s & 30’s. I think my biggest let down was that plenty of punters like her bj, and as a bj lover I thought my tastes would be similar to others. But clearly not. There’s definitely a technique that gets me going. And probably younger look that turns me on too. She’s obviously busy and that’s great. I’m a big fan of the shop and management.

---

Great input Mr.Seven. Definitely I have my own preference in receiving BJ. The first time I went with Ari her BBBJ was good, but the recent one it was not what I expected. Perhaps after working there for sometimes I think Punters preference has changed her. Just like a restaurant the chef will adjust the taste of their dish according to customers feedback.

diligent
12-01-2023, 01:46 PM
Sorry to hear that MrSeven, but "too old" is very subjective... if you're 18, I would agree with you... I am 60 (but look 40) so Ari is very young to me.. actually, if I was 18, Ari would be the perfect MILF that would teach me everything that I thought I knew, but realise late in life that I knew almost nothing... lol.
Everyone's complaints about Ari are self-inflicted pre-conceptions and she deserves better than whining and whinging with the enthusiasm that she exhibits in the efforts to satisfy your carnal desires..
Yes, I am her fanboi!! lol .. I hope those of you continue to enjoy Ari's efforts to please you, but understand that she is not to everyone's taste !

----

Yes,Ari is giving that (A.I.L.F) Ajumma that I like to Fuck vibe. If any punters have that kink that I think Ari can satisfy you.

Mr.Fugly. She will be going for a 2-3 weeks holiday on 2023 Chinese New Year. If you have the time I would suggest to see her soon and enjoy some fun session ;)

Defqon888
12-01-2023, 05:00 PM
I tried K Blue recently.
What is comparison with Ari n blue?
Blue is not bad for my taste, she is good

diligent
14-01-2023, 08:22 PM
Ara or Ari..?… confusing names that are too similar

Its K Ari. I think Ara is a new girl. Unsure if she is C, J or K. I never did a session with Her

MrSeven
15-01-2023, 05:22 PM
I like your restaurant/chef analogy brother diligent, spot on ;)