PDA

View Full Version : Ginza New Girl MOE: very CLASSY, very GRACEFUL, very ORGASMIC !!! she is a LOVE DRUG !!!

rooter
04-03-2013, 09:08 PM
What the fuck is going on at Ginza?
Since they reopened this year in January they have been introducing at least 2 new girls per week - and they have all been smoking hot!
Just when you think they have peaked and the quality has to start dropping off they come up with a gem like Moe.

Moe is absolutely gorgeous!
I have got 15 layers of stainless steel plating around my heart but Moe melted them just like butter - 15 minutes into the session I was in love.
You will all fall in love with Moe - she is simply irresistible - a love drug.

As soon as Yuki introduced me I knew she was special; she just has a grace, a poise, an elegance about her.
Such a classy young lady!

She is built like a ballerina; slender and toned and perfect posture, but she doesn't have a prima donna attitude at all - quite the opposite really, very humble and sweet and totally unaware of how beautiful and sexy, and graceful she is.

Moe has the sexiest set of A cup tits.
Little tits can be so sexy sometimes.
I like big tits but I just can't imagine Moe with a set of D cups on her.
Her little A cups are so perfect and sexy, and sensitive .. and suckable!

And Moe has the most delicious shaved pussy.
Again, I normally like a bit of hair on a pussy but Moe's shaved little snatch was so perfect on her, I wouldn't change a thing.
I love it when you lick a pussy and at the start it has no fragrance at all but as she gets turned on you get that sweet fragrance and then as she comes it gets stronger and sexier and triggers something in your brain that no drug can even come close to.
Thats what happened with Moe today.
I don't want to say how many times she came, but fuck it was a lot!

Once Moe recovered from her multiple orgasms she treated me to one of the best bbbjs I have ever had.
This was the real surprise of the session!
I didn't think this graceful little ballerina had it in her, but she did and it was ... well it was .... it was ... fuck how do you describe an awesome blowjob!!!

Which brings us to the fucking .....
I am tempted to tell you all she is a dud fuck so she won't get any bookings and she will get sacked and I can whisk her away and we will go off into the sunset together and raise Japanese/Aussie babies on a desert island somewhere ... but no, I have to be honest - she is an amazing fuck, absolutely fucking amazing.
Moe absolutely loves fucking and she took me to a place so amazing, so beautiful, so intense, so orgasmic, that I didn't want to come back.
Hours later I am still there - smelling the flowers, looking at the rainbows.

Every man deserves to be taken to this place at least once in his life, book your trip with with Moe and let her take you to that special wonderful place.

Sextus
04-03-2013, 09:36 PM
She will get sacked and I can whisk her away and we will go off into the sunset together and raise Japanese/Aussie babies.

Is that true Rooter?

Do you truly think she could make you a happy / happier man?

If so, propose.

The forum can have its first ever (non-citizenship motivated) wedding.

Unless Max Impact beats you to it with his (punt abandoning) newie.

rooter
04-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Is that true Rooter?

Do you truly think she could make you a happy / happier man?

If so, propose.

The forum can have its first ever (non-citizenship motivated) wedding.

Unless Max Impact beats you to it with his (punt abandoning) newie.

Nah! I am already thinking about the next girl!

mkko2
04-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Moe the hoe
Now on premium Gold Class status

Max Impact
04-03-2013, 11:14 PM

rooter
05-03-2013, 08:50 AM

And absolutely deserves it!
Moe is the highest quality gold, 24 carat, 99.99%!
Any bros who book her will surely agree.

Max Impact
05-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Mkk02. Your post was modified to include what I wrote? That's strange!

Amos33
05-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Thanks for another great after report Rooter, she sounds like a real gem. The only problem is that these new girls are just so good that their popularity sky rockets exponentially and if they are only available once a week it becomes quite difficult to secure a booking, but in this case persistence certainly does pay off.

Cheers

sammy07
05-03-2013, 12:39 PM
It's hard to get a booking now. They need to move into bigger premises which I've heard they are gonna do eventually.

babelx
05-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Great report. Propose while you can.

I sure hope they move to new premises. The last time I went (after the reopening) the tents were still there. I know the service is stellar but I quite like cleanliness as well.

xhunter
05-04-2013, 01:16 AM
Still thinking book moe or hina tmr?:question:
Any recommendations?

rooter
05-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Hina is a great girl ! A cute little pocket rocket, cheeky and playful and will give you a great PSE session with a little bit of GFE thrown in too. You can't go wrong with Hina.

As for Moe? Well Moe is just in a league and class of her own!
Classy, beautiful, sophisticated, and so sexy.
Definitely NOT a princess though - she's not afraid to get down and dirty !
She gives a great bbbj and is an amazing fuck and multiple cummer!
One of the best WLs in Sydney at the moment.

xhunter
05-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Hina is a great girl ! A cute little pocket rocket, cheeky and playful and will give you a great PSE session with a little bit of GFE thrown in too. You can't go wrong with Hina.

As for Moe? Well Moe is just in a league and class of her own!
Classy, beautiful, sophisticated, and so sexy.
Definitely NOT a princess though - she's not afraid to get down and dirty !
She gives a great bbbj and is an amazing fuck and multiple cummer!
One of the best WLs in Sydney at the moment.

Thanks very much!!!
just called, moe booked out, booked hina already! :miao:
easier to choose now

rooter
05-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Not surprised Moe is booked out. She is exquisite.
But don't worry you will have a great time with Hina !!
A real fun girl - and super cute too !!

Oceancrab
05-04-2013, 10:43 PM
She is the girl that you will run in at office. I can even imagine her looks in the office lady suit. Actually Ginza should run a dress up day as they have so many pretty girls, such as yukana can dress up to be nurse and moe can be OL. It is a fantasy for me. Back to moe, she is graceful and elegant. Nice skin with size A boobs. Shaved to give full access to daty. But if I have to choose between her and to Toshika, I would prefer Toshika as I am more into curvy girl. Just my personal preference, no offence to anyone. Just hope Toshika will be back at end of May.

x11
15-04-2013, 07:55 PM
hink Moe is something special too. being shaved really made daty even more enjoyable and she has one of the best looking pussies I've had the pleasure to eat. I could eat that all day! and I almost did it all session. that horny look in her eyes I just can't forget. I think a revisit is in order.

I much prefer her over toshika... I think I clicked better with Moe. she's a gem imho. gorgeous as anything out there!

and best of all she really is that orgasmic. it's almost like if you can't make her cum your not really trying! bless her soul, that is just one of the best things about her too.

verbatim2
16-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Does Moe's service extend to DFK and/or CIM ?

x11
16-04-2013, 10:15 AM
all the ginza girls do dfk I think. never had a session were I didn't unless I didn't want it. cim not sure.... only time I asked the girl (not Moe.) said it was extra.

rooter
01-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Moe is back ! Fuck! How hot is this girl!! TEMPTATION !!!! I must resist! I must resist! I must resist!

x11
02-07-2013, 12:34 PM
the borg said it best 'resistance is futile' she's a great girl for sure.