PDA

View Full Version : Question Taking the plunge

Rattlesnake
11-01-2023, 07:27 PM
Hi long time lurker deciding im going to take the plunge but have no idea what to ask expect etc.

Im looking for mainly full massge to start with. I have abit of anxiety and that but like i said never done it before anyone able to share tips or advice etc or recommendations northside to see would be great .

Thank you

Bed Wrecker
12-01-2023, 09:17 AM
Best advice is just to do it. Find a shop talked about here and keep your expectations low.
Maybe try just for a nude hj first up.....
Disrobe totally, face down, head through the hole. Let her massage you. Every time she touches inner thigh or butt, moan or say thats good. She will get the message.
When it comes to extras, ask what is available. Say you only have X dollars, can i get nude happy ending? Ask if you can touch and where?

Remember these ladies do this 6-10 times a day so dont expect to be treated as special. You are part of a production line
Ignore any flattery. She is trying to get you to come back, especially if she has a bigger menu.
Strike a fine balance between looking like you are loaded and looking like youve saved up all year for this experience. How you present matters.
Keep conversation light, fun if possible and avoid talking about yourself 24/7. She doesnt care. She is running down the clock.
Never confuse sexual intimacy with real emotions. Its not real. Just enjoy and walk out

Good luck. We all had to start somewhere.

bradpitt
12-01-2023, 10:11 AM
if you are going Northside then AVOID Ultimate Massage and KAT's massage.

go see the SYTs at VIP Aspley.

If you read the forum you will see plenty of posts by shop owners pumping up their shops. rest assured the smart punters are not going to Ultimate.

Enjoy your visits

VFlowers
12-01-2023, 10:44 AM
Hi long time lurker deciding im going to take the plunge but have no idea what to ask expect etc.

Im looking for mainly full massge to start with. I have abit of anxiety and that but like i said never done it before anyone able to share tips or advice etc or recommendations northside to see would be great .

Thank you

Once you get your post count up to 5 and can send and receive PMs, contact me. I might be able to recommend someone suitable for a first visit.

FredWard63
12-01-2023, 11:31 AM
For north side, try TikTok Nundah or Feel Good Lutwyche. Both reliable shops. Worthy of consideration.

harry444
12-01-2023, 01:33 PM
I remember my first visit. Walked up to the front door and walked away. Repeated quiet a few times before getting the nerve to walk in. Now, no worry at all. Maybe try a legit massage first. Book by text, then you feel obligated to show up.

Joejohnson8
12-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Just strip off your undies. They’ll tell you no if off limits, or they’ll know you mean business. On the flip they’ll ask what you want, just ask what they offer and enjoy

Rattlesnake
13-01-2023, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the replys

Obzen
15-01-2023, 03:19 PM
Bed Wrecker has great advice. I started with a private ML at first. I said it would only be one time only. I went back a few more times before I went to a shop. My advice is that if you're going to a shop, look straight and don't look back until the door closes behind you.

SmithChips
16-01-2023, 09:36 PM
You have a lot of great suggestions.

Tiktok Nundah, Feel Good Lutwyche, VIP Aspley are all a good start. Follow Bed Wrecker's advice on how to manage the session talk and you'd be sweet.

Adding onto the avoid list recommended by bradpitt, I'd say avoid Unqiue Thai Stafford as well.