PDA

View Full Version : Shop info 429 Pitt St

ppgor
11-01-2023, 11:14 PM
Hey guys, couldn't find much info on the above shop apart from the website. Does anyone have any recommendations? I personally like slim and fit body and preferably JPN / CHN.

Nojoke
12-01-2023, 12:26 AM
Hey guys, couldn't find much info on the above shop apart from the website. Does anyone have any recommendations? I personally like slim and fit body and preferably JPN / CHN.

My recommendation would be to avoid at all costs. It's dirty, the rooms are gross. The "fresh" towel have a dirty damp smell... this was pre covid but I'd never go back.

Feel free to give it a try. I know other members here have had a similar experience. For a little more you could head to 278 or ginza... or 12 Bellevue if you like older woman.

legs11
12-01-2023, 02:32 AM
Add to this the roster is complete BS, with ladies who have left long ago still appearing...

Niisato
12-01-2023, 11:02 AM
Agree - a dump. Went once, did you job as quickly as possible and bolted never to return.

Defqon888
12-01-2023, 11:08 AM
Don’t waste your money. Completely rubbish place.

ppgor
12-01-2023, 11:39 AM
Thanks brothers, this shop sounds awful and will keep out...

RLC
12-01-2023, 12:09 PM
Try if you must to tick the box.

cuteguy
12-01-2023, 01:42 PM
Try if you must to tick the box.

If fellow punters have warned not to visit a place based on previous bad experience and a punter still goes and encounters a bad time then they deserve it.

nilhlator
12-01-2023, 06:39 PM
its also a pass from me

ptrking
12-01-2023, 07:38 PM
I used to frequent this place as it was close to a pub I used to go to. Largely negative experiences, but a couple of absolute standouts. I received the best rimjob of my life there a few years ago, and also had two excellent CIMWS with cauc ladies on 2 separate occasions, one of them was the one described as 'Rose' on their website. Actually got her number and few days later got her to come back to my house and blow me in different rooms. She eventually ghosted me, but also figured out she was an ice addict (and she stole my Ralph Lauren jumper).

Overwhelmingly though, its a shithole. I won't be returning. Price is an absolute joke now, and roster is complete bullshit - no semblance to reality. It's also dirty and pretty depressing.

Avoid at all costs. Ginza is basically the same price for most girls as they now charge $270/h.

Kizuraz
12-01-2023, 08:43 PM
Not the greatest venue. You're best to keep walking on to Sakura/Kyoto or Ginza for value for money and overall experience.
Although they did recently have QQ on the roster. She's been known to have worked at Diva Body Tone (as Rebecca) and 42Gladesville, and her service was top notch. I'd recommend her if she's on the roster, but I wouldn't recommend the venue itself.

GoldfishMan
12-01-2023, 09:00 PM
My wish upon a star... Ginza to take over this joint, give it a good reno + cleaning out, and bring the Ginza quality to CBD!

What say everyone, yay or nay??

GoldfishMan
13-01-2023, 08:42 AM
I would like to add a suggestion: take down the signage of the shop and make it look as normal as possible, without advertising that it is a brothel.

This is because, as I understand it, most good quality girls live in the CBD and hence, would not want to be seen walking into a brothel near their place of residence where they would probably know people on the streets.

This was how 1 Blackburn was run back in the day. That shop was just a stone's throw away from 429 Pitt St. Full-blown brothel with zero signage out the front. Nobody needed to know it was a shop, but it was still one of the best shops around until the owner gambled away everything.

RLC
13-01-2023, 12:31 PM
If fellow punters have warned not to visit a place based on previous bad experience and a punter still goes and encounters a bad time then they deserve it.

Sometimes you just have to experience it yourself to learn the lesson.

dace_t2000
15-01-2023, 03:54 AM
Got roped in saying qq was booked in and guess what happened when I walked in....who is qq? Or wait she is in Melbourne right now here is the lineup. No thanks I walked!

legs11
15-01-2023, 06:26 AM
Not the greatest venue. You're best to keep walking on to Sakura/Kyoto or Ginza for value for money and overall experience.
Although they did recently have QQ on the roster. She's been known to have worked at Diva Body Tone (as Rebecca) and 42Gladesville, and her service was top notch. I'd recommend her if she's on the roster, but I wouldn't recommend the venue itself.

The problem is unless you can confirm directly with her you'll never know for sure whether she's on the roster...

Raybo
15-01-2023, 12:35 PM
I have heard quite a few girls that work there have or also work in the cheaper MILF shops.

cuteguy
15-01-2023, 01:42 PM
Staff turnover is huge
One of the few shops that is continually advertising for girls
On their website

Besides the rooms being dirty and who knows what else is there, are the girls leaving because they are not busy or getting enough money or management is too difficult to deal with?

Backdraft69
22-05-2023, 07:40 AM
I saw a sold sign on the building yesterday

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ghost2hauntU
22-05-2023, 06:29 PM
I saw a sold sign on the building yesterday

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hopefully the new owner turns it into a proper punters’ institution it deserves. Location is decent, just needs some work and imagination, plus an import of fresh sluts.

Place used to be garbage last time I visited but that was at least a year ago.

funkyvs90
22-05-2023, 10:37 PM
One of the worst places to punt. Even if someone recommends, stay away from them