PDA

View Full Version : Other Cherry Blossom - 5 Alan Street, Fairfield - Vietnamese MINA

Dongaz
14-01-2023, 12:43 AM
Person's Name : Mina

Establishment : Cherry Blossom, 5 Alan Street, Fairfield

Date of Visit : 13 January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :(02) 8764 3452 / https://cherry-blossom-brothel-5-fairfield.business.site - don't bother with their website and they don't maintain it.

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $110 for 30mins. $140 for 45mins. $170 for 1hr

Age : Told me she was 25 - but it's hard to tell. I thought she was maybe 27-28.

Size/shape : Short (150-160cm), size 8. natural b cups, neat pussy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : BBBJ (with tip - read below), FS, DATY - YMMV

Value for money/recommend? : Yes.

I have a thing for petite Vietnamese girls. I have been to this shop quite often to the point where one of the papasan knows me by voice whenever I call. This shop sometimes have gems.

They previously used Wechat to advertised their roster with photos, which made it a lot easy to see who was on and book the girls. However, they have stopped using WeChat for awhile now (apparently, they're too busy and no one to manage it) so I have to ring every time to check who is on, ask age, description etc, but some of the staff are pretty useless at giving this information and some of the girls have changed their names, which makes it even more confusing.

Anyways, I call at about 10PM to ask who was working and was told 5 girls so I made my way up - didn't bother to ask for description. Upon arrival I was introduced to Anna, Moon, Mina and another girl whose name i forget. I've previously seen Moon and Anna before so I decide to spend 30mins with Mina.

Note: if you like tight Vietnamese girls with nice rack and latina booty then I highly recommend Moon.

Off into the room and we make small talk. She speaks little English so we converse in Vietnamese. She's been in Australia for 1 month and works 7 days. she told me that she was cooking, but she hadn't eaten. I asked why she came to the line up and not just eat, food probably cold by the time we're finished. She just giggled. I hop into the shower and she hops in after. Mina does have a nice booty, which I compliment her on and ask if she works out, She state she does exercises in the morning and at night, which I think she refers to as sex?

Onto the bed and she starts giving me a catbath while i am playing with her booty. She starts giving me a handjob and then ask if I wanted a BBBJ for $50 tip. I said I had no money on me and that i'd tip her next time so she commences a BBBJ, which was great. Lots of suction and lots of attention to my beans. After 5 mins she lubes up and puts on the DOM and hops on for CG after a few minutes in CG i asked to do standing mish and she happily obliges. Mina has a very nice pussy, with some hair. She asked if her pussy beautiful in Vietnamese and I said yes very, she said many other customers tell her the same thing. I am pounding away at all different speeds and angles with the occasional pause so I don't cum too early. Mina seemed to be enjoying her. Whilst thrust she ask if i have a wife and when will I get married. I replied no wife and maybe in 5 years. I asked if she was married or have a BF and she said yes she is married and has children. I instantly said to myself "damn I am banging someeone's wife and they probably have no idea?!". I stop to admire her pussy again, whilst inserting my cock in and out - I slowly lick her nipples and kiss her thighs and give her pussy a quick up and down lick to see if she would resist or say anything.. She did not resist. We switch to doggy and I pump away until I can no longer hold it and finish in the bag.

I shower, thank her and leave.

WIR? Yep i'll see Mina again, however, it will cost me $50 tip as I promised haha and I will give her pussy a longer licking.

johnstrike
14-01-2023, 09:41 AM
great share.. thank you..

its a shame they don't maintain their wechat. i believe they are missing out a lots of punters.

Rookiestones
14-01-2023, 10:10 AM
Nice review Dongaz, do you have to pay first before seeing the line ups at this shop?

Dongaz
14-01-2023, 01:14 PM
great share.. thank you..

its a shame they don't maintain their wechat. i believe they are missing out a lots of punters.

Yeah i agree 100%. Ive told the shop this a few times.i even offered to maintain their WeChat for them!

Dongaz
14-01-2023, 01:15 PM
Nice review Dongaz, do you have to pay first before seeing the line ups at this shop?

No you don't. You can go in, have a look at the lineup and if you don't fancy anyone you can leave. You only pay after you've picked your girl. They also accept bank transfer/payid

Roj
14-01-2023, 10:44 PM
Great AR & intel, Dongaz :)