PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Any one know where Indo Sandra/ Angel works now?

BLEPSICHUNGUS
14-01-2023, 07:16 AM
Last I heard she moved from Sakura to G42 and N5M but I can’t see her on the roster

Abracadabra
14-01-2023, 07:30 AM
Last I heard she moved from Sakura to G42 and N5M but I can’t see her on the roster

When I last saw her in Dec she was alternating bet Sakura and G42.

Lot of long back to back shifts so probably taking a rest ??

ucokrajameong
14-01-2023, 08:14 AM
When I last saw her in Dec she was alternating bet Sakura and G42.

Lot of long back to back shifts so probably taking a rest ??

Yeah she was sick for a few weeks. High temp, so at first I thought it was only Covid. But from what she told me, it looks more like UTI. May be she contracted something from one of her moron clients. Maybe someone here [emoji1]

She’s all clear now. Didnt ask when she’ll be back working though

Abracadabra
14-01-2023, 08:22 AM
The doctors and the diplomats are in the house.....

cuteguy
15-01-2023, 02:13 PM
Yeah she was sick for a few weeks. High temp, so at first I thought it was only Covid. But from what she told me, it looks more like UTI. May be she contracted something from one of her moron clients. Maybe someone here [emoji1]

She’s all clear now. Didnt ask when she’ll be back working though

This girl has been working day and night at many shops in the past.

If a girl has been sick for a few weeks, shouldn't a shop request that the WL undertake a full blood and STI test to rule out any infections or diseases?

Fred Flintstone
15-01-2023, 03:09 PM

If a girl has been sick for a few weeks, shouldn't a shop request that the WL undertake a full blood and STI test to rule out any infections or diseases?

Nope, why would they do that? The girl and the shop are only interested in $$$. These people, despite living in a modern, western country, have no interest in following basic rules

ucokrajameong
15-01-2023, 10:46 PM

My understanding is by law brothels are required to ask the WL’s to provide them STI test result every 3 months.

BTW Ginza, 5 Marrickville, Kyoto, and the likes are licensed brothels right?

cuteguy
17-01-2023, 11:13 AM
My understanding is by law brothels are required to ask the WL’s to provide them STI test result every 3 months.

BTW Ginza, 5 Marrickville, Kyoto, and the likes are licensed brothels right?

As Fred Flinstone noted above, who scrutinises what brothels and girls do these days about health safety? They're all focused on money and having as many bookings as possible. When girls start up, shops don't ask for test results and probably don't do regular three monthly reviews. If you don't believe me, ask the girls!