Establishment : 12 Cottam

Month/Year of Visit : January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.12cottam.com.au

Phone : 9790 6088

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $130/30min Diamond

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : "Fire and ice" BBBJ, cowgirl, reverse CG, mish

Size/shape : Pretty, lovely petite but still shapely figure, nice C/D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Bit expensive but very good service

My experience/comments : My first visit to this shop – I should have come here a few years ago when it was a flat-rate $150/hr shop, not the tiered pricing like they have now.

Located in a light industrial area with discrete underground parking (good on a 33o day like today) and a discrete entrance.

Up the stairs and I was met by a Papasan who said there were two girls free but this was changed to one (Kiki) because the other girl had only just woken up.

I was introduced to Kiki, who looked good, and I asked about the different levels of service. The website refers to Standard and Gold but the signs on the wall say its Silver, Gold and Diamond (Diamond being $60/hr more than Gold). Apparently Gold is BBBJ but no DATY, Diamond includes both.

I asked for 30min Diamond but the lad checked with Kiki and she said she didn’t do DATY (not sure whether that was always, just today or just me) so I paid $130 for 30min Gold.

Another customer arrived and asked for Kiki and he was told she’d be 30min and he decided to wait – made me think Kiki must be good.

After about five minutes Kiki was ready and she led me to the room. The room could do with some paint but it was big enough and seemed clean and had a shower.

Kiki was immediately chatty and joking. She has a pretty face, dyed blonde hair and is quite short with a lovely, shapely, petite figure. She was wearing a pink top and blue shorts.

I showered and she readied the room and then stripped.

Kiki has a fine pair of enhanced C/D-cups (looking even bigger on her small frame) and a trimmed bush. The photos they use are real but she had some more tatts added since then.

Her English is very good. She said she was from China but had been brought up in a Western country and has been in Australia for less than a year.

I lay on the bed and she got the music going and then filled two cups with water – one hot and the other cold. She then gave me a quick catbath before starting a very good fire and ice BBBJ – lovely soft lips, no teeth, good hand-action and nice eye-contact.

After a good while she asked whether I wanted to fuck but I asked for some more BJ and Kiki applied some lube and expertly stroked my cock and then sucked me some more. She also grabbed a small vibrator and rubbed it against my cock and balls.

I said “We fuck” and she dressed me. Lube was applied and she straddled me for some cowgirl.

This was great as the sight of this pretty, petite girl with lovely tits enthusiastically riding me was memorable.

Time was moving on and I suggested that I fuck her but she said she wanted to turn round for some reverse CG and I wasn’t going to complain – another lovely sight.

When she tired I asked her to lie down but she positioned herself for some doggie. But I thought I wouldn’t last long like that so I asked for the mish.

I enjoyed looking down at her pretty face as she talked dirty, urging me on, and it wasn’t long before I came.

She tidied me up and washed her hands and asked whether I wanted a massage but I got her to sit beside me for a chat (and I could still look at her tits). She lit a cigarette, having first asked my permission.

Kiki likes a chat and she told me about various girls at the shop and that she’d briefly worked in Penrith but didn’t like it. I asked what days she works but it wasn’t clear although she said she usually starts later in the day.

We were overtime and I said I’d better shower but said she wanted to chat longer. And when the Papasan knocked on the door she just ignored him.

When we were about 15min over the Papasan knocked again and I said I’d better shower and I dressed and departed. The other punter was still waiting – sorry mate, but it was Kiki who wanted to keep on chatting.

Axeman123
16-01-2023, 09:55 AM
Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 12 Cottam

Month/Year of Visit : January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.12cottam.com.au

Phone : 9790 6088

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $130/30min Diamond

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : "Fire and ice" BBBJ, cowgirl, reverse CG, mish

Size/shape : Pretty, lovely petite but still shapely figure, nice C/D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Bit expensive but very good service

My experience/comments : My first visit to this shop – I should have come here a few years ago when it was a flat-rate $150/hr shop, not the tiered pricing like they have now.

Located in a light industrial area with discrete underground parking (good on a 33o day like today) and a discrete entrance.

Up the stairs and I was met by a Papasan who said there were two girls free but this was changed to one (Kiki) because the other girl had only just woken up.

I was introduced to Kiki, who looked good, and I asked about the different levels of service. The website refers to Standard and Gold but the signs on the wall say its Silver, Gold and Diamond (Diamond being $60/hr more than Gold). Apparently Gold is BBBJ but no DATY, Diamond includes both.

I asked for 30min Diamond but the lad checked with Kiki and she said she didn’t do DATY (not sure whether that was always, just today or just me) so I paid $130 for 30min Gold.

Another customer arrived and asked for Kiki and he was told she’d be 30min and he decided to wait – made me think Kiki must be good.

After about five minutes Kiki was ready and she led me to the room. The room could do with some paint but it was big enough and seemed clean and had a shower.

Kiki was immediately chatty and joking. She has a pretty face, dyed blonde hair and is quite short with a lovely, shapely, petite figure. She was wearing a pink top and blue shorts.

I showered and she readied the room and then stripped.

Kiki has a fine pair of enhanced C/D-cups (looking even bigger on her small frame) and a trimmed bush. The photos they use are real but she had some more tatts added since then.

Her English is very good. She said she was from China but had been brought up in a Western country and has been in Australia for less than a year.

I lay on the bed and she got the music going and then filled two cups with water – one hot and the other cold. She then gave me a quick catbath before starting a very good fire and ice BBBJ – lovely soft lips, no teeth, good hand-action and nice eye-contact.

After a good while she asked whether I wanted to fuck but I asked for some more BJ and Kiki applied some lube and expertly stroked my cock and then sucked me some more. She also grabbed a small vibrator and rubbed it against my cock and balls.

I said “We fuck” and she dressed me. Lube was applied and she straddled me for some cowgirl.

This was great as the sight of this pretty, petite girl with lovely tits enthusiastically riding me was memorable.

Time was moving on and I suggested that I fuck her but she said she wanted to turn round for some reverse CG and I wasn’t going to complain – another lovely sight.

When she tired I asked her to lie down but she positioned herself for some doggie. But I thought I wouldn’t last long like that so I asked for the mish.

I enjoyed looking down at her pretty face as she talked dirty, urging me on, and it wasn’t long before I came.

She tidied me up and washed her hands and asked whether I wanted a massage but I got her to sit beside me for a chat (and I could still look at her tits). She lit a cigarette, having first asked my permission.

Kiki likes a chat and she told me about various girls at the shop and that she’d briefly worked in Penrith but didn’t like it. I asked what days she works but it wasn’t clear although she said she usually starts later in the day.

We were overtime and I said I’d better shower but said she wanted to chat longer. And when the Papasan knocked on the door she just ignored him.

When we were about 15min over the Papasan knocked again and I said I’d better shower and I dressed and departed. The other punter was still waiting – sorry mate, but it was Kiki who wanted to keep on chatting. What.....no mention of FIA. That's usually the best bit.....a selling point if you like.

johnstrike
16-01-2023, 10:04 AM
thanks for the review..

punters should beware that this place has an open waiting room.

rompechochas
02-04-2023, 09:26 PM
thanks for the review..

punters should beware that this place has an open waiting room.

Hi guys, I've been trying to book Kiki for some time but not in roster anymore. Does anyone know where she could be?. Please do a service to a fellow punter.

D.Li
04-06-2023, 12:04 PM
Hi guys, I've been trying to book Kiki for some time but not in roster anymore. Does anyone know where she could be?. Please do a service to a fellow punter.

This is a nice review of Kiki. She is also back at the shop!