PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville J Tina - quick report

bjl0v3s
18-01-2023, 09:35 PM
sup gang, saw a new girl, J Tina, at No5 so decided to have a try. quick report.

-nice body, photos are real, nice ass nice pussy, well trimmed and bit of hair on top. overall nice and clean
-face not looking like your typical Jap girl, cute baby, pretty face
-maybe very awkward seeing her at first. I came in for a hug, she put her hand out for a handshake
-shower nothing special, in, out, didnt bother doing anything anyway

on to the bed
-best, i mean BEST BJ and HJ i have ever received from a WL, got countless of BJ and HJ but this girl is something. 69/10
-the sex part: meh, she not very flexible so doing some positions might be uncomfy and out of place for you (now, this depends on how your dick positions), only did doggy and missionary to her
-asked her to do HJ and BJ again, this time she does both at the same time :grimace::grimace:, with her god given skills, could not last long, cum in her mouth and she took it like a champ

afterwards part
-friendly, warm, limited english, mostly communicate through phone translate

disclaimer: im a very lazy punter just so you know so i didnt try to go extra mile on any girl whatso ever. like the girl, pay and fuck, thats it for me. so your experience may vary.

LittleLover58
19-01-2023, 09:03 AM
Thanks Bro bjl0v3s nice AR got me interested! CIM sounds awesome. Did she do any DFK and 69?

bjl0v3s
19-01-2023, 09:33 AM
Thanks Bro bjl0v3s nice AR got me interested! CIM sounds awesome. Did she do any DFK and 69?

worst dfk i ever received but each to their own
didnt try 69

nosaj10
19-01-2023, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the review :) Thinking of trying myself but could you give a bit more detail about why the DFK was bad. Did she just stick her tongue out and do nothing or was she not into DFK?

Balenangg
19-01-2023, 05:25 PM
thanks for the ar bro. did you do filming during your sessiom with her? noticed she can do filming with extra $$

pearlnecklace
19-01-2023, 05:34 PM
“I came in for a hug, she put her hand out for a handshake.”

Wow. That sounds a bit weird. I would say It would kill the vibe. Last time someone pushed me away when I asked for a hug when I came in and that session turned into the worst punt of the year.

pearlnecklace
19-01-2023, 05:36 PM
worst dfk i ever received but each to their own
didnt try 69

why it’s the worst dfk?

Thanks bro

ppgor
19-01-2023, 08:19 PM
i assume no DATY?

Zach
19-01-2023, 11:31 PM
I tried Tina the other day and I had a fairly nice experience; would say 8/10 from me, better than some others I've tried at No5 (e.g. Uee, Suzu) but not as good as some others I've been lucky enough to try (Chiaki, Keiko). Would rate her similar to Mizuki, but for different reasons.

I found her quite warm and friendly! Very interestingly though, in contrast to the OP, I quite enjoyed her DFK but didn't really enjoy her BJ much at all =/ found it quite tight, almost like there was too much teeth - it was borderline painful. I did really like her enthusiasm though, and interestingly whenever I tried nipple play on her, she pulled my hand onto her tits to grab them properly. She was fun to do doggy and prone bone with, and then she did cowgirl on me and had very strong eye contact with me too.

Also for the record she let me DATY but we didn't try 69.

By the way, her look is relatively exotic for a Japanese girl; she told me one of her parents is Malaysian (I can't remember which one), although she grew up in Japan and she doesn't speak anything but Japanese.

YMMV!