PDA

View Full Version : General talk Younger WLs Under 24yo

300soarer
19-01-2023, 12:06 AM
Hi guys, I seem to keep visiting shops and getting disappointed. The shops all advertise fake ages and I end up seeing more mature WLs. Can anyone point out any girls who are less than 24yo in real age? I would like end this elusive search.

Meng
19-01-2023, 11:16 AM
Hi guys, I seem to keep visiting shops and getting disappointed. The shops all advertise fake ages and I end up seeing more mature WLs. Can anyone point out any girls who are less than 24yo in real age? I would like end this elusive search.

Himari at Ginza empire. Expensive and inexperienced but definitely young. She said she's 22.

booty_duty
19-01-2023, 11:30 AM
With age comes wisdom and experience...

But seriously I find N5M, 42G, Ginza are quite truthful with ages, but also tend to find that particular age group not being as service orientated as the 25-35yo's

Andy
19-01-2023, 05:31 PM

But seriously I find N5M, 42G, Ginza are quite truthful with ages, but also tend to find that particular age group not being as service orientated as the 25-35yo's

Please define "Truthful" when mentioning the big G - My last 3 punts there for reference:
- Jap girl advertised as 23yo - confirmed she's 27
- Jap girl - 19 yo - confirmed she's 22 yo (which is fine)
- C girl - 24 yo - not confirm but look 30+ to me

300soarer
19-01-2023, 07:48 PM
Himari at Ginza empire. Expensive and inexperienced but definitely young. She said she's 22.

Thanks Meng. Appreciate it

300soarer
19-01-2023, 07:50 PM

I agree. Service isn't as much of a priority for me though. I connect better with someone younger

nxrsr20
26-01-2023, 04:42 AM
ML wise Parramatta Blossom has young ML

ReginaldBubbles
26-01-2023, 07:14 AM
A bunch of Ginza girls have told me their age is 5+ years older than advertised. The shop just makes up an age they think they can get away with.

booty_duty
26-01-2023, 09:55 AM
A spread of 5 years is acceptable as far as I'm concerned.

It's the one's that advertise 21yo but are actually peddling 40yo that are cause for concern.

scrim57
26-01-2023, 01:03 PM
33+ not acceptable for me

184drum
26-01-2023, 01:44 PM
The Thai Celine and The the Philippines Baby is really young girl, one is 20yo ,one is 22yo

cuteguy
26-01-2023, 03:27 PM
A spread of 5 years is acceptable as far as I'm concerned.

It's the one's that advertise 21yo but are actually peddling 40yo that are cause for concern.

Many shops are doing it because they know most customers want young girls but they can't always supply young ones. When you see shops promoting Thai girls under 20 then it's more likely untrue. There is a law in Thailand prohibiting girls under 20 travelling overseas unless they have parents permission and provide details of their stay and reasons for their stay.

As other punters have previously stated, the real age of the WL or ML can be 5 to 15 years more than what is quoted by the shop. In the end, most girls do reveal their real ages when asked and the truth eventually comes out.

priapus1966
26-01-2023, 06:26 PM
Does this preference for very young girls seem a bit creepy, or is it some sort of sign that the client is a bit insecure with a more experienced gal? Ok, ignore that, I'm taking the mickey a bit.

I must admit though, that my own preference is for an ML/WL who is at least 25 and is past her training wheels. If she's tall slim and friendly I'm lost. Thus, I am unlikely to ever trespass into Ahlunghor territory. Each to their own I guess.

SmithChips
26-01-2023, 06:33 PM
The Thai Celine and The the Philippines Baby is really young girl, one is 20yo ,one is 22yo

The Thai Celine is actually 24.

Sibon
26-01-2023, 10:18 PM
I saw one old guy going into the room in 14 Burwood with Suki who was a young Thai girl and student.

The old guy looked like her grandfather.

ppgor
01-02-2023, 07:57 PM
I once saw a girl (won't mention the shop) advertised "young uni student" 25, turn out to be at least 35+ worst ever experience...

pearlnecklace
01-02-2023, 08:02 PM
Ginza marks everyone 23, which their actual age will vary from 30-35. If they mark below 23, then it will be mid or late 20s.

I also like young girls. Service is not my priority. Meeko in N5M is really young. Mark as 19, I would say 22 at most. (Which 19-22 does not make a difference) I wish more people can share in this thread. It’s hard to find young girls IMO.

Smoh
01-02-2023, 09:02 PM
There's a few under 25 at Kyoto 206 and Sakura club but the pictures have been photo shopped, and in my experience, service has been, mostly, bang average -- the gems are no longer on the roster. At that price range you need a decent punt.

Sibon
01-02-2023, 09:59 PM
Please define "Truthful" when mentioning the big G - My last 3 punts there for reference:
- Jap girl advertised as 23yo - confirmed she's 27
- Jap girl - 19 yo - confirmed she's 22 yo (which is fine)
- C girl - 24 yo - not confirm but look 30+ to me

"Truthfully" The youngest girls are all in 200 Stanmore and they are all Thai.

GoldfishMan
01-02-2023, 09:59 PM
I’m also a sucker for the younger girls. They are like my fountain of youth. The more I get to fuck then, the younger I feel. I am unapologetic about it.

The thing with the young ones is never to expect good service from them. That’s a paradox you’re asking for. Good service comes from experience in serving men, and that would naturally mean they would need to be of a certain age.

You can take the lead, let out all your lust on them, pleasure them, just don’t expect to lie there and be sucked and fucked like you’re the boss.

tawer5ag
02-02-2023, 06:28 AM
I’m also a sucker for the younger girls. They are like my fountain of youth. The more I get to fuck then, the younger I feel. I am unapologetic about it.

The thing with the young ones is never to expect good service from them. That’s a paradox you’re asking for. Good service comes from experience in serving men, and that would naturally mean they would need to be of a certain age.

You can take the lead, let out all your lust on them, pleasure them, just don’t expect to lie there and be sucked and fucked like you’re the boss.And this makes me think what im missing out on.
I usually go for the younger ones and the ones that i find attractive.
Most of them try to price some extras higher.
I feel theyre less jaded and have a natural gfe feel.
Maybe gets wet and turned on easier.
And when they open up for fs, theyre usually tighter and more passionate feeling.

The older ones ive tried, 30s, they move away of you touch them down there, even just on the outside.
They feel very distant, not just physically.
They offer fs to most customers if not all, and with me being asian, i dont feel that much grip/stimulation down there.

Saying that, ive had out of those norm experiences.
30s girl, can look early 30s but chubbier that what i normally go for.
She let me know at the start that i shouldnt edge in the session, and just cum. Because i can just cum again later.
Ended up shooting 3 times in an hour.

20s girl, gave me my sloppiest bbbj and let me lightly facefuck her.
And this started from the first few mins of the session.
Lasted for at least 30 mins. She was a trooper.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Tarquin
02-02-2023, 06:59 AM
I don’t believe that the youngest girls are at 200 Stanmore. They are lovely ladies and are older. Probably I went there on the wrong day.

colin.oscopy
02-02-2023, 01:15 PM
I know a ML who I won't name as we are friends now. They advertise her as 24 but she is 39. Mind you her body is better than most of the girls in the shop.

Axeman123
03-02-2023, 12:45 PM
I find the younger ones cum easier and faster from penetration alone. And I've made a few of these princesses cum hard just touching their bodies, no pussy or tits.

Also, you can really pound them hard without having the brakes put on you like some mature MILFs tend to do.

I'm not big on eating pussy unless I have great chemistry with a WL, so it's always good to be with one that cums being fucked. You give lessons? A day should do it.

GoldfishMan
03-02-2023, 01:26 PM
I find the younger ones cum easier and faster from penetration alone. And I've made a few of these princesses cum hard just touching their bodies, no pussy or tits.

Also, you can really pound them hard without having the brakes put on you like some mature MILFs tend to do.

I'm not big on eating pussy unless I have great chemistry with a WL, so it's always good to be with one that cums being fucked.
The only time I would believe what I'm seeing when a girl "cums" is when I've got my dick in her. That's the only way I could confidently say that she wasn't faking it, because I could feel the spasms in her pussy on my dick. That cannot be faked.

And the best way to make her cum is not endless pounding, it is by having the best quality erection you can muster, and going in deep within the first few thrusts. Those first few thrusts are the most important. If you can't make her cum within that time, you will have to pound away for minutes on end to make her cum.

ppgor
03-02-2023, 09:13 PM
N5M generally have younger girls and a few 30+.
Had a few girls tell me they're 25 - 27 so very close to the description on website.

ColesBag
03-02-2023, 09:31 PM
The shop just makes up an age they think they can get away with.

Sounds like a woman to me.

Lookha
04-02-2023, 05:38 AM
Many MLs do not exaggerate their age. The shops get away with it because of the photos. Repeat punters are certainly know that the age specified doesn’t mean much.

harryr
08-02-2023, 02:51 PM
Many MLs do not exaggerate their age. The shops get away with it because of the photos. Repeat punters are certainly know that the age specified doesn’t mean much.

No doubt specified ages dont mean much at all

As a general rule i add 8-10 years to advertised age. Some shops are defiantly worse than others at this

B J Hunter
08-02-2023, 03:29 PM
I liked the method one shop used for girls ages it went like this.
if:
22 she was in her twenties
23 she was in her thirties
24 she was 40+

GoldfishMan
08-02-2023, 06:51 PM
if:
24 she was 40+

Lol, incredible but in some cases this is true. Not always the case though. You gotta read between the lines a bit.

Climax598
08-02-2023, 07:58 PM
Lol, incredible but in some cases this is true. Not always the case though. You gotta read between the lines a bit.

Climax598
08-02-2023, 08:00 PM
if:
24 she was 40+
You have just broken the sex industry enigma code.

ReginaldBubbles
08-02-2023, 08:50 PM
All the girls at 533 are in their early twenties.
Apparently...

Fred Flintstone
10-02-2023, 07:20 AM
I saw one old guy going into the room in 14 Burwood with Suki who was a young Thai girl and student.

Haha. In the Philippines, it is quite normal to see 80-year old western mongers going out, hand in hand, with 18-year old school girls. It’s called true love apparently. The Filipina will say “age is only a number”. LOL

Abracadabra
10-02-2023, 08:25 AM
Haha. In the Philippines, it is quite normal to see 80-year old western mongers going out, hand in hand, with 18-year old school girls. It’s called true love apparently. The Filipina will say “age is only a number”. LOL

Ain't that the truth. An acquaintancein his 60s lives in Barretto Beach PI and his life revolves around walking with the harriers and circulating through the 20 odd BMD bars full of 20 somethings..

Chauncey85
10-02-2023, 02:30 PM
Ain't that the truth. An acquaintancein his 60s lives in Barretto Beach PI and his life revolves around walking with the harriers and circulating through the 20 odd BMD bars full of 20 somethings..

Sounds like a good life.

wilisno
10-02-2023, 02:47 PM
Old husband young wife is not frowned upon too much in Chinese culture either.

Confucius’ father was 70yo when he married Confucius’ 17yo mother and produced the greatest philosopher/scholar of all time. ;) ;) ;)

GoldfishMan
10-02-2023, 03:44 PM
Old husband young wife is not frowned upon too much in Chinese culture either.

Confucius’ father was 70yo when he married Confucius’ 17yo mother and produced the greatest philosopher/scholar of all time. ;) ;) ;)

I bet Leo DiCaprio is a follower of Confucius. Check out his latest 19 yo tottie!!

wilisno
10-02-2023, 04:20 PM
I bet Leo DiCaprio is a follower of Confucius. Check out his latest 19 yo tottie!!

Well, Mick Jagger had his 8th son at 68 with a 20 something wife.

cuteguy
10-02-2023, 04:29 PM

Nothing older than 25 years old for Leo. I guess leftover women for Leo start earlier at 25 and not 28.

ReginaldBubbles
10-02-2023, 08:50 PM
Sounds like a good life.

Lol I was gonna say it sounds sad as fuck but each to their own.

Tarquin
11-02-2023, 07:18 AM
As we know, all shops underestimate the age of the MLs. They are often 5 to 10 or more, years older than advertised. This is ok because we don’t believe the advertising. IMO, what is more important is how long have they worked in the industry. Of course they get jaded after a few years and after hundreds and hundreds (even thousands) of customers and become too functional. GFE goes out the window. Even younger ones who have worked for many years can loose their touch.

Shops advertise “new” girl but this just means new to the shop. OTOH some of my favourite MLs really know their business and are excellent.

Axeman123
11-02-2023, 09:14 AM
Lol I was gonna say it sounds sad as fuck but each to their own. Sad as fuck for sure but I guess it's lonliness that led him there. You say to each their own I say everybody has their own story.

184drum
11-02-2023, 03:16 PM
Heavenly hands Drummoyne
(Thai) Celine
(FxA) Baby

They both under 24

Chauncey85
11-02-2023, 04:05 PM
They keep coming at Leo for his girlfriends and he keeps switching them out for younger ones. King.

Sibon
11-02-2023, 04:10 PM
Chatswood 350 has a 19 years old.

Raybo
11-02-2023, 11:18 PM
There wouldn't be too many WL's out there under 24 working at shops. I know a couple and I think they might have even celebrated their 24th birthday since I saw them!

ML's perhaps more, but o am not as experienced with them.

Raybo
11-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Chatswood 350 has a 19 years old.

I would bet the value of your fish tank and every creature in it that she isn't 19. 🤣🤣🤣

jamesbond007
11-02-2023, 11:43 PM
I would bet the value of your fish tank and every creature in it that she isn't 19. 🤣🤣🤣

It was too tempting not to check out the website, after your comment 🤣🤣🤣 I now understand your the reference, plenty off fish for all downstairs 🤣🤣🤣

Raybo
12-02-2023, 12:27 AM
It was too tempting not to check out the website, after your comment 🤣🤣🤣 I now understand your the reference, plenty off fish for all downstairs 🤣🤣🤣

It's actually tacking on to an ongoing joke about Sibons fish tank, which he brought up some time ago.

I have been to Chatswood 350 plenty of times. Never, ever has their been a 19 year old. I do remember a youngish, plump girl with big titties a few years ago that I enjoyed seeing for a while, but at best she was 27-28. Mimi I think her name was. Good girl.

Raybo
12-02-2023, 12:29 AM
It's actually tacking on to an ongoing joke about Sibons fish tank, which he brought up some time ago.

I have been to Chatswood 350 plenty of times. Never, ever has their been a 19 year old. I do remember a youngish, plump girl with bog ditties a few years ago that I enjoyed seeing for a while, but at best she was 27-28. Mimi I think her name was Good girl.

edited now......

Sibon
12-02-2023, 12:15 PM
I would bet the value of your fish tank and every creature in it that she isn't 19. ������

If you believe she is 19 then you believe in Santa. :D

Azzkikr
12-02-2023, 12:25 PM
If you believe she is 19 then you believe in Santa. :D

I bet you believe in Santa :shout:

B0nkers
12-02-2023, 04:17 PM
I'm sorry I can't leave this one. Sibon, what planet are you from? First you tell us there's a 19 year old at Chatswood 350. Then you say if we believe that she's 19 we would believe in Santa. Either you've been indulging a little too much or there's a misunderstanding somewhere. Please explain. On second thoughts, don't bother. I certainly don't know why you do.

warwick1
12-02-2023, 05:00 PM
I'm sorry I can't leave this one. Sibon, what planet are you from? First you tell us there's a 19 year old at Chatswood 350. Then you say if we believe that she's 19 we would believe in Santa. Either you've been indulging a little too much or there's a misunderstanding somewhere. Please explain. On second thoughts, don't bother. I certainly don't know why you do.

If you read his previous posts you will discover how unhinged this moron is, he will end up eating himself and being reborn again as god knows what...........................

beta101
12-02-2023, 10:12 PM
70yo when he married Confucius’ 17yo mother

Even a bigger hero than Leo 😂

Sibon
12-02-2023, 10:12 PM

If you are intelligent enough (Obviously Warwick isn't) you could tell from the photo that 19 years old isn't 19 years old.

You don't need a degree in Maths to figure that out. :) :)

Sibon
12-02-2023, 10:14 PM
If you read his previous posts you will discover how unhinged this moron is, he will end up eating himself and being reborn again as god knows what...........................

I think it's time you take your medication before you turn moronically insane again.

Double_Adapter
13-02-2023, 08:08 PM

Hey Sibon, that old codger you saw at Burwood, are you sure it wasn't warwick1, he fits the bill...?

Sibon
14-02-2023, 06:10 AM
Hey Sibon, that old codger you saw at Burwood, are you sure it wasn't warwick1, he fits the bill...?

Looks like him. He almost needs a wheel chair and oxygen by the time Suki finishes with him.

warwick1
14-02-2023, 06:23 AM
Looks like him. He almost needs a wheel chair and oxygen by the time Suki finishes with him.

Thanks dumbfuck, I hope I enjoyed myself, I must be getting old I don't even remember going there:grimace:

Double_Adapter
14-02-2023, 09:32 PM
Thanks dumbfuck, I hope I enjoyed myself, I must be getting old I don't even remember going there:grimace:

What do you mean you must be getting old and don't remember! You are both fucking old and senile.

At a guess, the punter demographics on this forum probably looks like
- 25% of punters are in their 60's-80's (ie plenty of money, low cum and no energy)
- 40% of punters are 40-59 yrs old (ie have money, have cum, but chained to wife/family)
- 30% of punters are 25-39 yrs old (ie some money, plenty of cum and plenty of energy)
- 5% of punters are <25yrs old (ie no money but an abundance of cum and energy)

sydchman
15-02-2023, 11:17 PM
Aussie 22-25 Asian 22-24 in villawood 7, last time I saw a line-up, just not around city...

xboyx
19-02-2023, 12:00 AM
if:
24 she was 40+

wow you've just opened my eyes, I've never knew