PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Saigon Princess - New 2nd shop opened today in St Marys

jaquedm1307
22-01-2023, 03:55 PM
SP have opened new 2nd ST Marys shop today

Location: 2A/2 Crana St St Marys (next to Vinnies) down the high street towards the station 2 mins walk (turn left into Crana St) from established ST Marys shop
Parking: loads directly opposed
Phone: 0449725197
WeChat - SaigonprincessStmary

Single door usual bright pink signage
Walk up stairs to flashing lights and usual incense smell to a large reception with sofa & linen etc on shelves

3 large rooms (one doubles up for waxing)
Room I saw was 2 large tables length long & 4 large tables widths wide so plenty of room
Large wall mirror on one side
Aircon
Toilet with shower but seem to have to go through massage/waxing room to reach it so unsure how that would work !

Saw Jessica for 60 mins which was quite amazing but so many ARs on her you all know how amazing she is

Great addition to Jessie's empire

1inchguy
22-01-2023, 10:40 PM
That explains why I see shower available at St Mary ad cause they didn't have that before

hungry4love007
23-01-2023, 02:11 PM
So how do you know which girls work on which shop in st marys?

Do have to call and confirm? Or they having separate roster?

Or can book girl and turn up on any shop and girls sort it out themselves.

1inchguy
23-01-2023, 02:58 PM

They have Wechat, mamasan usually respond quite quickly unless shes busy waxing. rosters update daily and hourly aswell
Best to book beforehand cause shop can get busy. If you walk in theres a chance of waiting.

jaquedm1307
23-01-2023, 04:01 PM

Jessie (Mamasan) advised they will only use one contact number & WeChat for both the St Marys shops - it's a 2 mins walk between them so the roster will simply be for St Marys
I was told which St Marys shop my booking was in that day.
Guess you can turn up at either shop for walk ins

hungry4love007
24-01-2023, 12:37 AM
Went to new shop and prefer over old one.

Mrmax
24-01-2023, 10:14 AM
Does this mean customers have the option to shower after session or only after body scrub?

jaquedm1307
24-01-2023, 12:05 PM
Does this mean customers have the option to shower after session or only after body scrub?

Words is yes u can shower after massage - if waxing / massage room being used apparently there's a privacy curtain !

J3ffrey
26-01-2023, 03:11 PM
Has anyone tried any of the new girls?