PDA

View Full Version : General talk Most outrageous over reach by a M/L

Daffy
22-01-2023, 07:15 PM
Just saw another post asking about pricing for extras and it made me think of the most ridiculous demand I’ve ever got from a massage lady for extra services.

Was a good 5+ years ago and I’d been a bit of a regular at Midas Massage. Had all sorts off offers for extras from various girls there with a couple just going full service.

But Vietnamese Bella was an absolute pocket rocket that was great for the 90 minute massage. After I don’t know how many times seeing her she finally offered full service at about the 50 minute mark and when she set her asking price I thought I misheard her. $600! So I asked what would I get for this and was told a normal covered service with nothing else.

I actually laughed in her face and told her I could book 2 hours diamond service across the road at N5M for less than that and just left it there.

Zimmerman
22-01-2023, 08:15 PM
Just saw another post asking about pricing for extras and it made me think of the most ridiculous demand I’ve ever got from a massage lady for extra services.

Was a good 5+ years ago and I’d been a bit of a regular at Midas Massage. Had all sorts off offers for extras from various girls there with a couple just going full service.

But Vietnamese Bella was an absolute pocket rocket that was great for the 90 minute massage. After I don’t know how many times seeing her she finally offered full service at about the 50 minute mark and when she set her asking price I thought I misheard her. $600! So I asked what would I get for this and was told a normal covered service with nothing else.

I actually laughed in her face and told her I could book 2 hours diamond service across the road at N5M for less than that and just left it there.

Hey mate you did the right thing!
I was once quoted $300 for FS at the 45 min mark of a one hour booking by a Thai girl in 88a Artarmon that thankfully don’t work there anymore, even though two weeks prior she went along at half that price and it was subpar.
Punters that have a brain will rightfully decline such pricing but some others are happy to part with $600…
When that happens I usually stop seeing them altogether and take my hard earned cash elsewhere.
Some girls really need to come down from their pedestal.

Sibon
22-01-2023, 09:01 PM
I think sometimes they are joking about it.

One Thai girl in Artarmon told me it's $400 for FS because she was young and tight. I tipped her $120 for a pussy slide instead. I didn't know what happened I ended up inside her. She didn't complain or say anything and took the $120 quietly which was all I had that day.

She was a sweet, cheerful and soft-spoken girl. I think she wanted to see my reaction and I didn't raise my voice or laugh at her face at $400.

Another Thai girl in South Strathfield wanted $300 for DATY. She was deep and warm when I buried my mouth inside her. Best DATY I ever have although I don't do DATY anymore. She accepted $100 for it. I knew she was half-joking about the $300 as I had her in 200 Standmore for $50 before.

cuteguy
22-01-2023, 09:18 PM
It's interesting how some MLs deliberately raise FS with 15 minutes or less left on the clock.

storry_teller
23-01-2023, 01:18 AM
Maybe she felt sick of you asking for fs so she chose to give ridiculous price to stop you then

Raybo
23-01-2023, 05:40 AM
big price for FS means they don't really want to do it.

Daffy
23-01-2023, 07:23 AM
Maybe she felt sick of you asking for fs so she chose to give ridiculous price to stop you then

Except I don’t ask for full service. I’ll ask if they are up for any extras then ask what they are comfortable with and what prices.

And in this instance I’d already seen her 10+ times so didn’t bother asking about extras and she brought it up.

My assumption was she needed a big whack of money fast for her visa or school enrolment that and just saw me as an easy target

schloong
23-01-2023, 07:30 AM
My response when the price is over the top…
“ I want to rent it… not buy it “

That's a good line mate - will have to remember that hehe...

B J Hunter
23-01-2023, 08:21 AM
Why they throw ridiculous prices for FS at punters:
1. Some sucker paid it before and another sucker will pay it again without blinking eyelid thinking it’s his lucky day.
2. It’s her way of saying you look and smell repulsive, I’ll still fuck you but I’m fucking your wallet too.
3. None of her regular or good looking $100 fuckers have showed up today so it’s surge rates now…
4. Quarterly English course fees are due in a week and she also needs new highlighters.
5. She’s down $1000 on the pokies from the night before, someone’s going to have to pay for that now.
6. You’re dressed like pimp daddy and flashing so much bling you absolutely deserve to pay it…bitch.
7. She’s angry and just found out that 4 out of 6 of her shop boyfriends are cheating on her with 9 of her friends.
8. You bought her a Gucci handbag but she knows you brought coco a Luis Vitton.

AHLUNGOR
23-01-2023, 08:26 AM
“ I want to rent it… not buy it “

Great comments 👏👏👏

AHLUNGOR
23-01-2023, 08:31 AM

I have heard many MLs said exactly the same thing just to stop the harassment! I think their mentality was: if you want to fuck me hard, let’s fuck your wallet harder ! Or pits off !

Having said that, one well known ML at SL at the time told me she regretted Not taking the $600 offered to her the day before at another shop, she now thought that’s easy money , as the Asian old guy should be quick and fast, and he ain’t big ……… haha

AHLUNGOR
23-01-2023, 08:41 AM
I have heard many MLs said exactly the same thing just to stop the harassment! I think their mentality was: if you want to fuck me hard, let’s fuck your wallet harder ! Or pits off !……… haha

Hey Hunter, we have very similar point of views:

Why they throw ridiculous prices for FS at punters:

2. It’s her way of saying you look and smell repulsive, I’ll still fuck you but I’m fucking your wallet too.

1inchguy
23-01-2023, 08:59 AM
One of my friend end up seeing a ml I know.
She fs me $100 but for him she wanted $400 and paid for it.
Not sure what it means but she's a hottir though

woods23
23-01-2023, 09:17 AM
“ I want to rent it… not buy it “ Thank you LV ..I will borrow the line for next greedy bitch

May I pm you for her name nd shop ?...I'd like to know why too !! I Might have to use LV's line on her :prettiness:

vitrium
23-01-2023, 10:12 AM
I had a Viet girl ask for a $300 tip for FS at a shop in the city. I said $100. She said no thanks. And I left it at that. Some of them have probably had people throw a lot of cash their way. So they expect a generous tip for FS. It's usually not worth it.

I'm disappointed that prices in Sydney have gone up so much. I thought they would normalise post COVID with all of the new internationals in the market. Loads of Asian and South American students. But many are trying to charge premium rates for a standard service.

Part of me is happy that the girls are getting paid better now. But some of them are absolutely taking the piss. Which can be very frustrating for the average punter.

Many of the Latina girls are asking for $400+ ph for FS. Fresh in the country. Don't speak English properly. On student visas. Offering stock standard service. Covered BJ. No daty or 69.

So long as chumps keep paying. They'll keep jacking their prices up.

cuteguy
23-01-2023, 10:32 AM

That's true. MLs have the ability to choose unlike WLs who usually don't when it comes to FS. Therefore, one way of saying no to a customer that a ML does not like is to suggest a higher price than normal in the hope that he won't bother her for FS.

Sunnyhot
23-01-2023, 10:34 AM
That's true. MLs have the ability to choose unlike WLs who usually don't when it comes to FS. Therefore, one way of saying no to a customer that a ML does not like is to suggest a higher price than normal in the hope that he won't bother her for FS.
Thanks bro good advice

zacsuck
23-01-2023, 11:07 AM

Sounds like a guy I know, when the girl wanted $1000 he said fine, but I have you all the weekend (was a long weekend as well). Seems she said yes, and its a regular event for him now.

cuteguy
23-01-2023, 11:21 AM

Some guys need to read these threads closely. If we say there are standard or certain range prices for particular services provided by MLs then they should follow it. By paying more, some guys make it more difficult for other customers. The girls start believing they can charge whatever they like because some stupid guys are willing to accept their price.

Beergut
23-01-2023, 11:27 AM
Never over reach

Beergut
23-01-2023, 11:34 AM
Lokah Samastha... Sukinhno Bhavantu

priapus1966
23-01-2023, 12:04 PM
When I returned from overseas last after some 25 years I was taken aback by the breaking down of the whole service with every element having an additional price-tag. I was brought up on the old system in the 80's and 90's when an ML got nude from the start, and varied her service within that price. The only extra back then was FS.

I do not like bargaining, especially during the service, so adopted the approach of not asking but telling the ML what I wanted and naming a price. Sometimes it works, sometimes not, but in my view as soon as you respond to their offer they are controlling the negotiations. But, if the client sets a price it has to be realistic, ie reasonably generous; it is also helps if you put the pineapples in sight but not in reach. The decision for the ML is "Do I say no and just get $50 for a HJ or do I give him what he wants for an extra $100."

My greatest success was with an ML at Top Ryde who was I later found out a great price inflater. To be fair she did not hold back on the service at all. My greatest failure was at the same place where a nice J girl not only said no, she gave the initial fee back and threw me out. The mamasan thought it was hilarious but you can't win 'em all.

Some guy above said he paid $100 for Daty. Just don't - tell the ML she should be paying you, larded with a generous supply of good humour and it can frequently come free.

Sibon
23-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Some guy above said he paid $100 for Daty. Just don't - tell the ML she should be paying you, larded with a generous supply of good humour and it can frequently come free.

There is a punter here wrote a AR complaining about a ML in North Strathfield wanting to charge him $300. How uncool. :)

Sibon
23-01-2023, 12:32 PM
It's interesting how some MLs deliberately raise FS with 15 minutes or less left on the clock.

So that she could ask another $300 to extend the session for another 30 minutes.

Beergut
23-01-2023, 12:56 PM
Martin place.... Tent city

Beergut
23-01-2023, 12:56 PM
Oh well,. ...

Beergut
23-01-2023, 12:57 PM
Always Wentworth park

Beergut
23-01-2023, 01:04 PM
Go sit.... Enjoy the lager

Beergut
23-01-2023, 01:05 PM
To a place to be

Beergut
23-01-2023, 01:06 PM
Don't share much....

Beergut
23-01-2023, 01:06 PM
One amazing lady.... Yep

Beergut
23-01-2023, 01:07 PM
Only around the corner now from 7/11 Haymarket

Beergut
23-01-2023, 01:08 PM
One amazing lady to have some time with

Beergut
23-01-2023, 01:09 PM
She needs nothing.....

Beergut
23-01-2023, 01:10 PM
Apart from a laugh together

Rogeryou
23-01-2023, 02:39 PM
When i first met Sky at SBM and I fished her out she said ohhh some of the girls are getting $600 for FS hahhah

She has the best CBJ in Sydney the only girl I will accept covered from. Probably the best massage in Sydney too…

GoldfishMan
24-01-2023, 12:04 PM
I cannot understand how some of you could go back to the same girl more than 2 times to try to get FS and get only NHJ.

Respecting a girl's boundaries is one thing but more importantly for me, I just get bored of getting the same old NHJ from the same girl. Simply thinking of that ML conjures up a boring session of yet another NHJ from her. She may have a hot body but I'd already seen and touched it, nothing new.

I think it's been at least 8 years since I went back to the same NHJ-only ML more than 1 time.

cuteguy
24-01-2023, 12:59 PM
When I returned from overseas last after some 25 years I was taken aback by the breaking down of the whole service with every element having an additional price-tag. I was brought up on the old system in the 80's and 90's when an ML got nude from the start, and varied her service within that price. The only extra back then was FS.

I do not like bargaining, especially during the service, so adopted the approach of not asking but telling the ML what I wanted and naming a price. Sometimes it works, sometimes not, but in my view as soon as you respond to their offer they are controlling the negotiations. But, if the client sets a price it has to be realistic, ie reasonably generous; it is also helps if you put the pineapples in sight but not in reach. The decision for the ML is "Do I say no and just get $50 for a HJ or do I give him what he wants for an extra $100."

My greatest success was with an ML at Top Ryde who was I later found out a great price inflater. To be fair she did not hold back on the service at all. My greatest failure was at the same place where a nice J girl not only said no, she gave the initial fee back and threw me out. The mamasan thought it was hilarious but you can't win 'em all.

The days when MLs would get naked from the beginning of the session appear gone. They want to do it their way these days. 😠

Joe1956
24-01-2023, 01:51 PM
I don’t know what the problem is. I ask if they do extras including FS up front. If they do then they quote the price.
My choice, walk or stay

priapus1966
24-01-2023, 11:32 PM
The days when MLs would get naked from the beginning of the session appear gone. They want to do it their way these days. ��

I'm pretty certain you're right. The supply of talent would have to increase massively to have any impact at all - most unlikely.

HardCockInSyd
25-01-2023, 12:55 PM
The days when MLs would get naked from the beginning of the session appear gone. They want to do it their way these days. ��

There are still some Thai massage shops that do the "get naked at the start and the price includes HJ already". I prefer these shops always.

cuteguy
25-01-2023, 01:43 PM
There are still some Thai massage shops that do the "get naked at the start and the price includes HJ already". I prefer these shops always.

Don't we all? However it's very scarce now.

BDU
25-01-2023, 03:31 PM
I cannot understand how some of you could go back to the same girl more than 2 times to try to get FS and get only NHJ.

Respecting a girl's boundaries is one thing but more importantly for me, I just get bored of getting the same old NHJ from the same girl. Simply thinking of that ML conjures up a boring session of yet another NHJ from her. She may have a hot body but I'd already seen and touched it, nothing new.

I think it's been at least 8 years since I went back to the same NHJ-only ML more than 1 time.

Agree with you , I give the CBJ gals a second go because they do often loosen up the second time and become regulars but I am not going back a 3rd time in hope. If I cannot get what I want I try someone else.

I probably have about half a dozen semi regular MLs and they all start with nude mutual contact and progress to varying levels of FS some with BBJ some CBJ. No massage to speak of, no dicking around waiting for the gear to come off, we know why we are there.
Most expensive is $350 p/h (yeah too pricey but so hot and so good) , the rest are $180 to $250.

gco0307
25-01-2023, 09:15 PM

Understand where you come from with the comment but i am one who can and will go back to an Ml multiple times, but maybe because I am not expecting it to develop into FS it helps me not over-step the boundary.

For me, it is up to the ML and I have found that some will lead you in what you can or cannot do, what you can touch and how and so forth. But I also do not try to force fingers in places without invites (and invites can happen), or likewise the girl needs to sit on my face before I will try oral and so on.

I may also have different tolerances as I will wholeheartedly agree that the same old massages can get boring and usually I give up on these after a couple of visits but I have also been lucky enough to find girls at times who change up their style each time or just add little things here or there that adds variety. One of my current ML's has not given me the same massage twice across my 6 visits with each massage being different in terms of her touch (how and what) as well as when she gets naked (sometimes late, sometimes start) and what she wants me to do (lay there and enjoy, participate with oral). But, I also fully expect that at some point this may become repeat or stale and will then tackle that when it happens