PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hippie / Backpacker Girls

heissogoodatdancing
23-01-2023, 11:20 AM
Hi All,

First post here. Does anyone have any recommendation on a good Hippie type ML or WL?
I find one every now and then on Locanto but seems hard to come by. I am into hippie chicks don't judge :cool2:

dave.j8811
24-01-2023, 08:53 AM
Hi All,

First post here. Does anyone have any recommendation on a good Hippie type ML or WL?
I find one every now and then on Locanto but seems hard to come by. I am into hippie chicks don't judge :cool2:

No judgement. Saw a German ml that used to cam and do onlyfans precovid. She was brilliant. Great massage in private apartment in kelvin grove. Wonder what happened to her

harry444
24-01-2023, 09:20 AM
Many years ago, I would walk the city streets at night and quite often find a backpacker who needed a bit of extra cash.

heissogoodatdancing
24-01-2023, 10:29 AM
No judgement. Saw a German ml that used to cam and do onlyfans precovid. She was brilliant. Great massage in private apartment in kelvin grove. Wonder what happened to her

I think I know the girl you are talking about. she moved to Cairns and I think later back home.

jimmyp
24-01-2023, 02:21 PM
I saw an advert last week on E&B from a girl working from a campervan around Redcliffe I think it was?

She looked very alternative - if I find the ad, I'll post it.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

bradpitt
24-01-2023, 03:39 PM
free beer is a good start

Sydboy65
24-01-2023, 03:40 PM
Just go down to the backpackers mate. Pick up there.

heissogoodatdancing
24-01-2023, 04:27 PM
Many years ago, I would walk the city streets at night and quite often find a backpacker who needed a bit of extra cash.
Nice ! How would one even start such conversation ?

heissogoodatdancing
24-01-2023, 04:28 PM
I saw an advert last week on E&B from a girl working from a campervan around Redcliffe I think it was?

Yeah this is exactly what I am after.

dave.j8811
24-01-2023, 06:55 PM

Please do share

4FoW2
25-01-2023, 09:22 PM
lol I though street walkers were the bottom of the barrel but trawling backpacker joints OMG what will be next, going to Parents Without Partners meetings........the things punters will do. lol
ha ha ha
4FoW2

Skip07
26-01-2023, 11:10 PM
Nice ! How would one even start such conversation ?
I, too, would absolutely love to hear how this scenario plays out.

Yellow Fever
26-01-2023, 11:49 PM
I, too, would absolutely love to hear how this scenario plays out.

Would words be needed?
Obviously, savvy would play its part….a quick reco of the poor starving victim?
A strategically placed pineapple could result in lunch, and dinner..….a win win for both provider, and server?
Seriously, the mind boggles!!!

Johnnyinnurendo
27-01-2023, 03:40 PM
I usually strategically place pineapples directly into the hand of the person taking my lunch order...
Where else would you suggest? You know, from a strategic point of view?

4FoW2
28-01-2023, 08:41 AM
Cmon boys ...where's is you game? To me you want to be friendly not creepy.
Start off with "I have travelled a bit but I can't quite pick where you are from?" Gauge response.
Next "So have you seen much of Brisbane, the Gold Coast is really nice" Gauge response.
Next " Its hard to get around here without transport" Gauge response.
Now based on this short and "quite innocent" conversation you should be able to pick up one of two vibes - pisss off or hmmm I'm interested.
Then go from there or abort.
As my mate always said even with beautiful women "They can only say No"
Happy Hunting and mind the hairy armpits.
4FoW2