PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ginza’s main customers

Fred Flintstone
23-01-2023, 04:52 PM
Every time I go to Ginza E, the only customers I see are 20-year old Asian kids. They hunt in packs. What’s going on? It looks like these kids have just come out of their mom’s basement after playing a marathon round of League of Legends, and to get some fresh air, they’ve gone to get a root. They all wear adidas tracky daks with matching slides. LOL

If these kids’ only interaction with women is through seeing prostitutes, it’s kind of stupid. I know in China there are 40 million excess men compared to women, so these men will never get a girlfriend. These kids don’t have the social skills or confidence to meet women any other way.

I’ve never seen any other nationality group when I’ve been there. I did come across a couple of tattooed bikie types leaving once.

poida
23-01-2023, 05:14 PM
Would say its inner city residents and mostly overseas students. They have plenty of cash, mum and dad footing up their stay here - apartments, uni fees and allowances. Havent really noticed other western looking boyz when i was a regular at GE.

Different story if ya visit the western establishments eg. ATMC, tiffanys, liaisons, penthouse etc. Majority clientele are western folk, minority are asians. Plenty of lebs, bikies, jack up gym junkies.

Of course these are just part of my limited observations...

Abracadabra
23-01-2023, 06:15 PM
Every time I go to Ginza E, the only customers I see are 20-year old Asian kids. They hunt in packs. What’s going on? It looks like these kids have just come out of their mom’s basement after playing a marathon round of League of Legends, and to get some fresh air, they’ve gone to get a root. They all wear adidas tracky daks with matching slides. LOL

If these kids’ only interaction with women is through seeing prostitutes, it’s kind of stupid. I know in China there are 40 million excess men compared to women, so these men will never get a girlfriend. These kids don’t have the social skills or confidence to meet women any other way.

I’ve never seen any other nationality group when I’ve been there. I did come across a couple of tattooed bikie types leaving once.

TBH, I don't see a lot of other punters at GE.

I arrive 10 mins prior to a session and have seen 1 or max 2 guys in waiting room. I've seen a few guys at reception paying and bumped a couple of guys at back door when leaving, but only ever seen two other guys in corridors.

Maybe I should arrive earlier or linger longer or request lineups??

That said when I have seen punters its 70/30 Asian but not the really young grouping you mention FF.

Meng
23-01-2023, 06:18 PM

Depends on what time you go. I've been a few times during the day and arvo and yes it's mostly Asians but they're all in shirts and suits.

Also I'm fairly certain the addidas tracky look is part of the fashion scene going around Asia at the moment.

Being Asian myself and when I use to work in the city I pop in wearing my shirt, suit etc and mostly see the same.

Do you normally go very late or super early?

Fred Flintstone
23-01-2023, 07:00 PM
Do you normally go very late or super early?

Depends on when the girl starts her shift. I like to be her first or second (or third) customer so that her pussy is still fresh. Usually it’s around midday or early afternoon when I see these Asian kids. They probably pay someone to write their assignments and to do the online tests, so they’ve got plenty of time to monger

Frederic
23-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Would say its inner city residents and mostly overseas students. They have plenty of cash, mum and dad footing up their stay here - apartments, uni fees and allowances. Havent really noticed other western looking boyz when i was a regular at GE.

Different story if ya visit the western establishments eg. ATMC, tiffanys, liaisons, penthouse etc. Majority clientele are western folk, minority are asians. Plenty of lebs, bikies, jack up gym junkies.

Of course these are just part of my limited observations...

Interesting. If only mummy knew where her uni fees were going.

beta101
24-01-2023, 06:47 AM
I think it's time dependant. I see mostly sweaty tradies.

beta101
24-01-2023, 06:50 AM
Interesting. If only mummy knew where her uni fees were going.

Like getting a real education in manhood? Lol

Axeman123
24-01-2023, 10:41 AM
I wanna know how to get my oldies to fund my indecent obsession.

GoldfishMan
24-01-2023, 11:21 AM

Don't need social skills, confidence or even a job to get a hot GF if you're as loaded with cash as they are.

cuteguy
24-01-2023, 01:12 PM
Don't need social skills, confidence or even a job to get a hot GF if you're as loaded with cash as they are.

If chicks are willing to go out with such boys so they can be seen in their black BMW's or sports cars then they are shallow and materialistic. They'll go wherever they can sniff loads of cash and for someone to give them the lavish and glamourous lifestyle that they cannot afford themselves.

blueplanet
24-01-2023, 01:20 PM
You’ll often see Cauc punters at GE after events nearby i.e. footy at the SCG or SFS. Seems to be a popular way to cap off an afternoon or night out.

Axeman123
24-01-2023, 01:27 PM
You’ll often see Cauc punters at GE after events nearby i.e. footy at the SCG or SFS. Seems to be a popular way to cap off an afternoon or night out. Also adding to that is the fact that the sport loving punter all ready has the ""pass out" card from home. Be home soon dear.

OneandDone
24-01-2023, 03:17 PM
Young rich Asians hit ginza, the young rich eastern suburbs cauc boys are hosting cocaine house parties. I guess you just follow in the footsteps of your fathers.
Both exploits are seeking pussy, professional asian WL or Caucasian coked up hottie. Pick your poison

Fred Flintstone
24-01-2023, 04:30 PM

Agree that money is the world’s greatest aphrodisiac. The Asian hotties will be demanding a new designer bag each week to put up with these socially inept retards.

cuteguy
24-01-2023, 04:56 PM
Agree that money is the world’s greatest aphrodisiac. The Asian hotties will be demanding a new designer bag each week to put up with these socially inept retards.

Guess what? These retards will bow to their wishes and buy them expensive items using credit cards provided by their wealthy parents. They got to keep the girl happy or she'll throw a tantrum. Lol

Riff888
24-01-2023, 05:10 PM
Guess what? These retards will bow to their wishes and buy them expensive items using credit cards provided by their wealthy parents. They got to keep the girl happy or she'll throw a tantrum. LolThat sounds like both my ex wives [emoji23]

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Sibon
24-01-2023, 05:53 PM
These well-heeled kids from China were sent to Australia by their wealthy parents for an education.

I guess visiting brothels and massage parlours are part of the extra curriculum. They are too rich to use their own hands so they pay for a pair of soft, tender, velvety and warm hands to it for them.

They form part of the clientele in Chatswood and Artarmon establishments too.

James V
24-01-2023, 07:23 PM
I went to Ginza a few time. I guessed I didn’t bump into this bunch of kids. There was one time, there were a lot of customers (around 7 to 8) all different races but no asian.

woodland
24-01-2023, 09:41 PM
Don't talk ill of fellow punters.
Not a good hobby to have.

pearlnecklace
27-01-2023, 02:03 PM
What’s the point of this thread?

pearlnecklace
27-01-2023, 02:05 PM
Don't talk ill of fellow punters.
Not a good hobby to have.

That’s trueeee…

Putter
28-01-2023, 09:56 PM
So what. Anyone can be a customer. Don’t you get that concept?

I was paying to fuck chicks in Europe when i was 14. So what? I enjoyed it. So what? Isn’t a young kid allowed to fuck a chick? Isn’t a non white kid allowed to fuck?

Don’t be a racist.

Raybo
28-01-2023, 10:04 PM
What’s the point of this thread?

Yeah, I agree.....wasted 5 minutes of my life reading it.

syd_azn_guy
28-01-2023, 11:53 PM
So what. Anyone can be a customer. Don’t you get that concept?

I was paying to fuck chicks in Europe when i was 14. So what? I enjoyed it. So what? Isn’t a young kid allowed to fuck a chick? Isn’t a non white kid allowed to fuck?

Don’t be a racist.

It's just all jealousy to be honest. Who are the top achievers at school, who are great financial people, who buygreat investment properties to increase their portfolio, who drives the luxury car, and you get my point and the loudest objector or racists because they cant compete

Raybo
29-01-2023, 12:54 AM

Gotta be careful of those young tattooed Asian Bikie gangs, they will fuck you up just for shits and giggles. You were lucky not to cross their path.

Fred Flintstone
29-01-2023, 11:29 PM
It's just all jealousy to be honest. Who are the top achievers at school, who are great financial people, who buygreat investment properties to increase their portfolio, who drives the luxury car, and you get my point and the loudest objector or racists because they cant compete

If you want answers to your questions, sounds like you’re talking about Jewish kids from the eastern suburbs.

Why does everything have to be considered racist? It was merely an observation - just amusing to see so many young Asian kids going to a brothel. Their Caucasian counterparts would be getting it for free

Axeman123
30-01-2023, 01:11 PM
It's just all jealousy to be honest. Who are the top achievers at school, who are great financial people, who buygreat investment properties to increase their portfolio, who drives the luxury car, and you get my point and the loudest objector or racists because they cant compete What a great country to build wealth and show it all off. But what a beautiful country to wander around n smell the roses...and be richer for the experience!!

pearlnecklace
03-02-2023, 10:25 AM
If you want answers to your questions, sounds like you’re talking about Jewish kids from the eastern suburbs.

Why does everything have to be considered racist? It was merely an observation - just amusing to see so many young Asian kids going to a brothel. Their Caucasian counterparts would be getting it for free

Again, so what? How long and how frequently you are “monitoring” the demography? You must be super boring then.
It’s funny that you go to an Asian establishment and asking why the main customers are young Asian and assume they don’t have social skills.