PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Adani

woodland
29-01-2023, 12:52 AM
Given all the negative reviews, should we be avoiding?

woodland
31-01-2023, 12:36 AM
No views on Adani despite all the media coverage?

priapus1966
31-01-2023, 01:17 PM
No views on Adani despite all the media coverage?

Don't fancy fat Indian Billionaires!

Fred Flintstone
31-01-2023, 05:14 PM
Why single out Adani? No different to the way those Jewish pricks manipulate Wall Street. Madoff ring a bell? Not one cunt went to jail over the sub-prime collapse in 2008/09

Sydboy65
31-01-2023, 05:19 PM
We’re going anti-Semitic on Aus99 now?

Fred Flintstone
31-01-2023, 05:20 PM
We’re going anti-Semitic on Aus99 now?

But it’s okay to bash Indians everyday on Aus99?

Sydboy65
31-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Your logic is flawed.
I haven’t bashed any Indians
I am calling out your comment. It’s anti-Semitic crap.
Instead of saying “Look over there” perhaps look in the mirror.

adelle
31-01-2023, 07:26 PM
Nothing surprises me with that fat Indian turd. Look how he treats his own people. I think most China girls also ban Indian now becouse of violence and stink.

Sydboy65
31-01-2023, 09:24 PM
I wouldn’t know what ethnicity, culture, or citizenship he holds. My judgement is only on what he said.

Double_Adapter
31-01-2023, 10:04 PM
I'm not a racist because I love panda bears. They Black, White and Asian.

woodland
31-01-2023, 10:26 PM
cheeky of Adani to bring India into the debate. This is not about India, this is about Adani.

fud
31-01-2023, 11:03 PM
cheeky of Adani to bring India into the debate. This is not about India, this is about Adani.

Yeah, Hindenburg said Adani is obfuscating the fraud by nationalism.

It has been shorted to the tune of US$70bil, can it survive?

woodland
01-02-2023, 01:20 AM
When Markopoulos criticized Madoff, the latter did not cry nationalism.

Budgyboy
01-02-2023, 09:40 AM
Weirdest thread I've encountered on a sex site. Probably better somewhere else, unless I've missed it and there's a shop called Adani.

GoldfishMan
01-02-2023, 01:46 PM
Weirdest thread I've encountered on a sex site. Probably better somewhere else, unless I've missed it and there's a shop called Adani.

It's the general talk section, bro. Anything goes. I quite like the fact that some of us keep abreast of headline news and are willing to talk about it on this forum. Makes us not look like mindless sex maniacs at the end of the day!

My thoughts on Adani. While the case being made by Hindenburg is very compelling, I get the feeling that he is someone who knows every shady trick in the book. Meaning he's probably going to get out of this trouble eventually.

Just take a look at the USD2.5b share sale. The short attack was timed to coincide with this, in order to inflict maximum damage. Lots of peeps were predicting that the share sale would be a failure. The result? Share sale fully subscribed with "last minute jump in final bids". A miraculous escape.... Or manipulation (self-bought through proxies)? He had a lot to lose if the share sale didn't go well.

Johnisfun1969
01-02-2023, 03:56 PM
It's the general talk section, bro. Anything goes. I quite like the fact that some of us keep abreast of headline news and are willing to talk about it on this forum. Makes us not look like mindless sex maniacs at the end of the day!

My thoughts on Adani. While the case being made by Hindenburg is very compelling, I get the feeling that he is someone who knows every shady trick in the book. Meaning he's probably going to get out of this trouble eventually.

Just take a look at the USD2.5b share sale. The short attack was timed to coincide with this, in order to inflict maximum damage. Lots of peeps were predicting that the share sale would be a failure. The result? Share sale fully subscribed with "last minute jump in final bids". A miraculous escape.... Or manipulation (self-bought through proxies)? He had a lot to lose if the share sale didn't go well.

Good points and resonable to say we are all not wanting to only discuss sex or people asking if you have tasted your own cum.

One of the points people are not questioning is the intention of this company Hindenbrug who have taken a short. Is it not shaddy to take a short and use try to manipulate the share prices by releasing report and damaging the reputation. They will make lots of money when the price drops and not loose much if it stays the same. As far as I am concerned most large global companies are doing things to boost their profits.
(A "short" position is generally the sale of a stock you do not own. Investors who sell short believe the price of the stock will decrease in value. If the price drops, you can buy the stock at a lower price and make a profit.)

GoldfishMan
01-02-2023, 05:30 PM
Good points and resonable to say we are all not wanting to only discuss sex or people asking if you have tasted your own cum.

One of the points people are not questioning is the intention of this company Hindenbrug who have taken a short. Is it not shaddy to take a short and use try to manipulate the share prices by releasing report and damaging the reputation. They will make lots of money when the price drops and not loose much if it stays the same. As far as I am concerned most large global companies are doing things to boost their profits.
(A "short" position is generally the sale of a stock you do not own. Investors who sell short believe the price of the stock will decrease in value. If the price drops, you can buy the stock at a lower price and make a profit.)

Well yes, many would look at it that way. The report could just be the shorter trying to improve their own short position on the stock.

Or alternatively, you could look at it as the shorter “putting their money where their mouth is”. They could have such high conviction on their findings that they’re willing to risk their money on it. Shorting a stock is not for the faint of heart, it could easily bankrupt you if you get it wrong. Especially on bonkers bull stocks like Adani’s. Some of his stocks have 5 year returns greater than even TSLA. Around 15 bags on average, crazy stuff.

Who would dare to short these stocks if they didn’t have a supremely high level of confidence?

Budgyboy
02-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Ok knock yourselves out with this one.

iphone
02-02-2023, 06:18 PM
One girl who accept asian only told me she doesnt like indian
Now she is considering to add asian only and no indian lol

sukeong
11-02-2023, 07:10 AM

That’s always been implied in Asian only though

Fred Flintstone
11-02-2023, 09:58 AM
That’s always been implied in Asian only though

Fair enough. I suppose even global superstar Virat Kohli with 236 million Instagram followers would be banned from seeing stinky breath C Baby if he visited Ginza. LOL. No exceptions I guess

cuteguy
11-02-2023, 03:34 PM

What might be next? No African or Arabic guys? Lol

Fred Flintstone
11-02-2023, 04:51 PM
Yeah it’s pathetic that the fuckwits at Ginza management allow these racially discriminatory practices. It’s not the Australia I know. What’s next? No Aboriginals, Māoris and Eskimos? Just pure ignorance from a bunch of uneducated nincompoops

Fred Flintstone
11-02-2023, 05:48 PM
Given all the negative reviews, should we be avoiding?

Seems like the whole purpose of your post was race-baiting. What the fuck does Adani’s corporate governance process have with a prostitution site?

ReginaldBubbles
11-02-2023, 06:46 PM
Yeah it’s pathetic that the fuckwits at Ginza management allow these racially discriminatory practices. It’s not the Australia I know. What’s next? No Aboriginals, Māoris and Eskimos? Just pure ignorance from a bunch of uneducated nincompoops

They can't force girls to sleep with anyone they don't want to dude. That would be rape.

And you do realise that Australia was built on racial discrimination right?

Fred Flintstone
11-02-2023, 06:51 PM
They can't force girls to sleep with anyone they don't want to dude. That would be rape.

And you do realise that Australia was built on racial discrimination right?

Please don’t portray Ginza as some shining beacon moral righteousness. We all know how some of the girls have been treated.

This is the year 2023 and we consider ourselves to be a progressive nation. I would have thought we would have moved on from some of the shameful things we did in the past. Obviously that wouldn’t make sense to knuckle draggers like yourself

Sibon
11-02-2023, 07:01 PM

Adani chain of massage parlours will be coming to your suburb now that he is broke.

It's called Ballywood Massage with Indian incense and sitar music etc.

ReginaldBubbles
11-02-2023, 08:54 PM
Please don’t portray Ginza as some shining beacon moral righteousness. We all know how some of the girls have been treated.

Please don't put words in my mouth. All I said was that you can't force the girls to have sex with anyone on the basis of discrimination.

is the year 2023 and we consider ourselves to be a progressive nation. I would have thought we would have moved on from some of the shameful things we did in the past. Obviously that wouldn’t make sense to knuckle draggers like yourself

You might have a different perspective about how great things are if you weren't an old white dude. I assume you'll be voting yes in the upcoming referendum though.

Fred Flintstone
11-02-2023, 09:04 PM
Adani chain of massage parlours will be coming to your suburb now that he is broke.

It's called Ballywood Massage with Indian incense and sitar music etc.
The only way Adani will be able to get a root soon is if he opens his own massage parlour. The farcical way things are descending at Ginza means that Adani will be banned there under the “No Indian” rule.

Meng
11-02-2023, 09:51 PM

This is the year 2023 and we consider ourselves to be a progressive nation. I would have thought we would have moved on from some of the shameful things we did in the past. Obviously that wouldn’t make sense to knuckle draggers like yourself

Mate it's all well and good that you're sticking up for indian punters but at the same time I specifically remember a thread you started bagging out the young Chinese punters that frequent Ginza.

Would you be as indignant about it if the girls had no asians instead of no Indians. What about our Korean bros that get equal no Korean treatment from K WLs?

I hope your support of anti racism encompasses all minority groups and not just a few.

Sibon
12-02-2023, 03:14 AM
Mate it's all well and good that you're sticking up for indian punters but at the same time I specifically remember a thread you started bagging out the young Chinese punters that frequent Ginza.

Would you be as indignant about it if the girls had no asians instead of no Indians. What about our Korean bros that get equal no Korean treatment from K WLs?

I hope your support of anti racism encompasses all minority groups and not just a few.

Fred Flintstone should contest a seat in parliament championing punting with racial equality.

Preferably standing in an Indian majority seat. :)

Fred Flintstone
12-02-2023, 03:00 PM
Fred Flintstone should contest a seat in parliament championing punting with racial equality.

Yeah Vote 1 for Fred. Everyone will be guaranteed a fair root

Meng
12-02-2023, 04:19 PM

Maybe in the western or south western suburb seats. If you run with that in the northern suburbs you'd be pitch forked out of there quicker than you can say, "I would like to build a mosque here".

tpol
12-02-2023, 05:42 PM
I read 1 in 20 men have the dna of genghis khan. So alot of people are eligible

ReginaldBubbles
12-02-2023, 09:04 PM

1 in 200 men in the old Mongol empire region I believe. 1 in 20 of all men would be quite something!

Fred Flintstone
12-02-2023, 10:00 PM

Eligible for what? Eligible to be kicked out of Ginza? Eligible to be rejected by a Chinese hooker?

beta101
12-02-2023, 10:07 PM

I like where this is going. In the US it's always no aa.

beta101
12-02-2023, 10:08 PM
Fair enough. I suppose even global superstar Virat Kohli with 236 million Instagram followers would be banned from seeing stinky breath C Baby if he visited Ginza. LOL. No exceptions I guess

Never heard of him. Is he a pajeet?

tpol
12-02-2023, 10:49 PM
I like where this is going. In the US it's always no aa.

In the us can u identify as Asian for an hour.

Meng
13-02-2023, 09:38 AM
Eligible for what? Eligible to be kicked out of Ginza? Eligible to be rejected by a Chinese hooker?

Man mate there you go again. Standing in solidarity with indian punters but fuck Chinese hookers and Chinese student punters and Chinese owned brothels right?

Fred Flintstone
13-02-2023, 07:00 PM
Man mate there you go again. Standing in solidarity with indian punters but fuck Chinese hookers and Chinese student punters and Chinese owned brothels right?
LOL. The Chinese hookers love me. They take a look at me naked Quasimodo type body, me pale eczema covered skin, and me 2 inch white shriveled dick and say how handsome I am.

Looks like I’ve got to you worked up! If a fucker wants to race bait with the topic called “Adani” on a hooker site, then there has to be some blow back LOL. May be I should start a thread called “Huawei” or “Taiwan” and watch all the Chinese cunts lose it LOL. Is that fair game?

warwick1
13-02-2023, 08:04 PM
And "Weather Balloons"................

Meng
13-02-2023, 09:57 PM
LOL. The Chinese hookers love me. They take a look at me naked Quasimodo type body, me pale eczema covered skin, and me 2 inch white shriveled dick and say how handsome I am.

Looks like I’ve got to you worked up! If a fucker wants to race bait with the topic called “Adani” on a hooker site, then there has to be some blow back LOL. May be I should start a thread called “Huawei” or “Taiwan” and watch all the Chinese cunts lose it LOL. Is that fair game?

There you go. That's the Fred Flintstone I suspected you to be. Don't try to hide your defense of indian punters like you're some altruistic, progressive fucking saint. I do agree it's a punting forum, there's plenty of race calling, misogyny on here. I don't give a shit. I've seen members post on here calling WLs bitches (albeit sometimes as a form of endearment).

I will call out your bullshit, "oh we're better than this", "this is clearly racism" crap on the no indian issue when you're clearly a have some racial bias towards Asians. Just embrace it mate don't pretend you're something you're not.

Not sure what your obsession with Indians are. If you're not indian then maybe you have a half indian love child? Again why aren't you saying anything about the WLs that say No Koreans?

When you talk about race baiting what this thing that you posted?

Every time I go to Ginza E, the only customers I see are 20-year old Asian kids. They hunt in packs. What’s going on? It looks like these kids have just come out of their mom’s basement after playing a marathon round of League of Legends, and to get some fresh air, they’ve gone to get a root. They all wear adidas tracky daks with matching slides. LOL

If these kids’ only interaction with women is through seeing prostitutes, it’s kind of stupid. I know in China there are 40 million excess men compared to women, so these men will never get a girlfriend. These kids don’t have the social skills or confidence to meet women any other way.

I’ve never seen any other nationality group when I’ve been there. I did come across a couple of tattooed bikie types leaving once.

I think it's fair game the OP can post about Adani and you have no moral authority to call him out. You're bit of an oxymoron with an emphasis on moron.

Everyone has racial prejudices including you and me. Except Warwick he hates everyone. He's probably the least racist cause he just hates everyone equally.

warwick1
13-02-2023, 10:12 PM
There you go. That's the Fred Flintstone I suspected you to be. Don't try to hide your defense of indian punters like you're some altruistic, progressive fucking saint. I do agree it's a punting forum, there's plenty of race calling, misogyny on here. I don't give a shit. I've seen members post on here calling WLs bitches (albeit sometimes as a form of endearment).

I will call out your bullshit, "oh we're better than this", "this is clearly racism" crap on the no indian issue when you're clearly a have some racial bias towards Asians. Just embrace it mate don't pretend you're something you're not.

Not sure what your obsession with Indians are. If you're not indian then maybe you have a half indian love child? Again why aren't you saying anything about the WLs that say No Koreans?

When you talk about race baiting what this thing that you posted?

I think it's fair game the OP can post about Adani and you have no moral authority to call him out. You're bit of an oxymoron with an emphasis on moron.

Everyone has racial prejudices including you and me. Except Warwick he hates everyone. He's probably the least racist cause he just hates everyone equally.

But I love my family and my puppy dog:shout:..Thanks for that inspiring comment, I think..........

Meng
13-02-2023, 10:33 PM
But I love my family and my puppy dog:shout:..Thanks for that inspiring comment, I think..........

I actually thought about putting that in but it didn't flow as well lol.

ReginaldBubbles
13-02-2023, 10:53 PM
If a fucker wants to race bait with the topic called “Adani” on a hooker site, then there has to be some blow back LOL. May be I should start a thread called “Huawei” or “Taiwan” and watch all the Chinese cunts lose it LOL. Is that fair game?

I don't quite get why there's a thread on Adani here but I'm more confused about why you think it's race baiting? there was no mention of race in the initial post but you were immediately super defensive. Is it because you worked for them?

Double_Adapter
13-02-2023, 11:25 PM
FMD everyone has lost it in here....warwick1 is a fuckin' troglodyte with the IQ of a wombat.

It seems Fifita and Beergut were the only sane people here; cest la vie.

warwick1
14-02-2023, 12:06 AM
FMD everyone has lost it in here....warwick1 is a fuckin' troglodyte with the IQ of a wombat.

It seems Fifita and Beergut were the only sane people here; cest la vie.

Wow, your in great company with those 2 dumbfucks, same people different usernames, and wombats are cute....good night Zoo

Fred Flintstone
14-02-2023, 12:06 AM
I don't quite get why there's a thread on Adani here but I'm more confused about why you think it's race baiting? there was no mention of race in the initial post but you were immediately super defensive. Is it because you worked for them?

Perhaps Woodland can explain why he started the thread. He then says “should we be avoiding”? Does that mean should he be divesting in the stock or stop being a supplier to them? There’s an undercurrent of racism that runs right through this site, so he only raised it because Adani is Indian. There are corporate crooks of every nationality, yet no mention of the others.

ReginaldBubbles
14-02-2023, 12:33 AM
Perhaps Woodland can explain why he started the thread. He then says “should we be avoiding”? Does that mean should he be divesting in the stock or stop being a supplier to them? There’s an undercurrent of racism that runs right through this site, so he only raised it because Adani is Indian. There are corporate crooks of every nationality, yet no mention of the others.

I get that it's an Indian company. But he didn't say "should we be avoiding Indian companies?" or mention India at all. Should corporate crooks not be called out just because of where they're from? I just don't get you defensiveness, it's weird. Except that you said you worked for them.