PDA

View Full Version : Question South America - Colombia, Brazil etc

01-02-2023, 04:07 PM
Thinking of heading there later this year... From what I've read Brazil is simply too dangerous and I wouldn't risk going there just for pussy... Colombia seems a little less dangerous but the women not as hot.

Anyone here have any experience?

warwick1
01-02-2023, 04:42 PM
Thinking of heading there later this year... From what I've read Brazil is simply too dangerous and I wouldn't risk going there just for pussy... Colombia seems a little less dangerous but the women not as hot.

Check out a you tube lady, Marianny Dey from Venezuela, that will spur you on............

Jacxz7
20-02-2023, 06:18 PM

I agree not to go to Brazil. You can consider Argentina if you have a local/friends
I think Colombian girl can hot as hell, they seems more open minded too. Last year I attended a work conference in US and met Colombian sales girl. Damn I only managed to score her once. I still keeping in contact tho, will see her again if I travelling to US.

DogBouy
04-04-2023, 06:20 PM
Beware of scopolamine in Columbia.