PDA

View Full Version : Question What do you look for in a massage session?

throwashx
02-02-2023, 10:32 PM
Hey y'all, bit of a general question this more applicable to massage parlors than brothels;

What would you consider the holy grail of an experience?

Knowing what you'll get in the end is great, sure, but the journey into the unknown tops the cake for me.

Story;
Started the rabbit hole of visiting parlors when I was holidaying in the States. I think sexual services for pay was illegal back then? But obviously at the time I didn't know. Went to a Thai parlor on a strip mall nervous as shit. The whole "Oh man please nobody watch me enter" etcetc. Greeted by a probably mid 30s thai lady who was also my masseuse. Wouldn't call the outfit sexy by my terms; singlet and yoga pants??

Anyway, being the newcomer I was, I laid down undies on. Perhaps that was a sign to her that I wasn't after anything extra. Or maybe undies on made the whole thing better. It was a barrier, sure, but it was absolutely addicting how she slid her fingers underneath the waistband/leg holes(?) getting just mms away from my junk. This teasing was throughout the massage, not the last half a minute before the flip etc.

The flip here was followed by a head massage (up top not down below). The expression she gave me once all done turned me to jelly honestly.

I returned a few hours later to a different masseuse who did do extras but even then the whole experience wasn't half as good as the first.

tl:dr; felt like I got seduced at my first ever massage parlor and have been chasing thag experience ever since.

pokerslowly
02-02-2023, 10:43 PM
I enjoy the thrill of now knowing and it depends on the kind of place.

If it’s a known RnT joint, I’m chasing how good the tease and extras will be.

If it’s a legit place, the element of “just maybe I can get something here” and how far I can push it. I did manage to get a hottie at a legit place to go all the way to a NHJ.

OLD SNAKE
03-02-2023, 01:25 PM
in Sydney there is an asian massage parlour in basically every suburb with a train station so plenty of choices to choose from, so you know you are going to get a part 2 for a tip,
sometimes you get a bit sterile, as it just becomes expected so the surprise is gone, even if the girl is beautiful

one way to combat this, is to negotiate your tip with the girl first at the start of the session, tell her to start part 2, 30 minutes before you flip over, ask her to do a bodyside first with a reach under while still lying on your stomach, that way its not rushed, and you get to enjoy her body more,

in a legit place, ask the massage girl, underwear or no underwear and take them off in front of her, and watch her facial expression, if she blushes, grins or turn around than you know what type of session your in for,
try to get a stiffy before the turn over and apologise for your tent post under the towel, just say its feeling a little stressed too, and she will know what or what not to do

Sibon
04-02-2023, 04:36 AM
What do you look for in a massage session?

Enlightenment, education and a transcendental experience.

jaquedm1307
04-02-2023, 11:14 AM
Unsure what happened here but see above post

jaquedm1307
04-02-2023, 11:16 AM
Hey y'all, bit of a general question this more applicable to massage parlors than brothels;

Knowing what you'll get in the end is great, sure, but the journey into the unknown tops the cake for me.

Story;
Started the rabbit hole of visiting parlors when I was holidaying in the States. I think sexual services for pay was illegal back then? But obviously at the time I didn't know. Went to a Thai parlor on a strip mall nervous as shit. The whole "Oh man please nobody watch me enter" etcetc. Greeted by a probably mid 30s thai lady who was also my masseuse. Wouldn't call the outfit sexy by my terms; singlet and yoga pants??

Anyway, being the newcomer I was, I laid down undies on. Perhaps that was a sign to her that I wasn't after anything extra. Or maybe undies on made the whole thing better. It was a barrier, sure, but it was absolutely addicting how she slid her fingers underneath the waistband/leg holes(?) getting just mms away from my junk. This teasing was throughout the massage, not the last half a minute before the flip etc.

The flip here was followed by a head massage (up top not down below). The expression she gave me once all done turned me to jelly honestly.

I returned a few hours later to a different masseuse who did do extras but even then the whole experience wasn't half as good as the first.

tl:dr; felt like I got seduced at my first ever massage parlor and have been chasing thag experience ever since.

I think you'll always remember the first few punts you have because it's so new and thrilling
I found as you progress down punters avenue one starts thinking before the session what you're after - might be knowing what you'll definitely get plus feeling more comfortable to try new things out with a regular.
This builds more confidence to start searching further afield and mentally creating a 'wish list' be that shape/size or nationality or services
Reading through this forum saves a considerable amount of leg work (hence the importance of giving back with your own ARs and helpful intel) reading which girl provides good service.

Never have I found pure looks make up for poor disinterested attitude / service but most definitely found that a great positive genuine attitude can make up for an average massage and less experienced extras

I read here the more worldly wise and experienced members appear to have a few treasured girls and occasionally venture out for first times to add variety and spice to their punting.

If I can humbly suggest don't over think it too much but enjoy the journey and what you look for will change - go with the flow and happy punting

warwick1
04-02-2023, 11:32 AM
Enlightenment, education and a transcendental experience.

That's why the Mamasan and the girls at a certain shop think you are a total nutjob...

Sibon
04-02-2023, 01:46 PM
That's why the Mamasan and the girls at a certain shop think you are a total nutjob...

All the girls in Artarmon shops love you because you're a moronic prick.

warwick1
04-02-2023, 02:21 PM

Is that the best you've got dumbfuck, I've got proof if you want me to post it..but it's not a cool thing to do, but I'm happy to pm if anyone is interested

CountryPunter
04-02-2023, 02:23 PM

Can’t imagine the girls would love him if he is a moronic prick.

If they do love him it might be because he is actually a decent bloke who treats the girls with respect.

But don’t stop your banter. It is quite amusing…….

warwick1
04-02-2023, 02:30 PM
Can’t imagine the girls would love him if he is a moronic prick.

If they do love him it might be because he is actually a decent bloke who treats the girls with respect.

But don’t stop your banter. It is quite amusing…….

It's funny I only visit one shop now ,have been for the last 12 months and I get treated with respect as I do to them , that is 88a.......Goodbye for now

Raybo
04-02-2023, 04:13 PM
It's funny I only visit one shop now ,have been for the last 12 months and I get treated with respect as I do to them , that is 88a.......Goodbye for now

So Sibon goes to 88a, he has told them his handle on here?

warwick1
04-02-2023, 04:58 PM
So Sibon goes to 88a, he has told them his handle on here?

Ah Raybore, still trying, got nothing to do with 88a, it's 200 Stanmore and the boss lady knows him well, normally you would not bother about a dope like Sibon, it's only because I have a go at him...cheers

Raybo
04-02-2023, 06:39 PM
Ah Raybore, still trying, got nothing to do with 88a, it's 200 Stanmore and the boss lady knows him well, normally you would not bother about a dope like Sibon, it's only because I have a go at him...cheers

Just wanted to know how you have your info....nothing sinister. Sibon's posts are occasionally amusing. You blasting him every opportunity you can is equally amusing.

warwick1
04-02-2023, 06:41 PM
Just wanted to know how you have your info....nothing sinister.

No worries...I enjoy "blasting" the dope

BigBoomer65
06-02-2023, 12:27 PM

Story;

If you ever go to Thailand, you'll get alot of this kind of thing if you frequent the massage joints, particularly in Pattaya. You never truly know which place is legit and not legit, and sure there are some signals that can help you tell, but you're mostly just hoping/guessing.

cuteguy
06-02-2023, 08:14 PM
Massage works if there is a connection
That connection is not always forthcoming
A gentle touching of the ladies leg
A light stroke between the cheeks of her arse
Conversation…humour … hygiene
All come into play
Difficult but when the connection is made Va Va Voom

Spot on Labia Vortex.

If the girl feels comfortable with you, there may be fireworks on the massage table. If you're going to be a real jerk, rude or with a cocky attitude or tight arse (offering less than the standard fee) then don't expect special treatment.

eagerpunter
07-02-2023, 10:17 AM
A nice rapport with the ML and good conversation. A decent massage and some frequent teasing/TT leading up to part 2/3, I'm a sucker for foreplay.

Liya from SBM comes to mind. The head massage at the end also feels amazing.

Themassageking
14-02-2023, 05:21 PM

Story;

The holey grail is free sex from a ML.

spir55
14-02-2023, 10:10 PM
i find that making the connection makes the ML comfortable and more open to services.

Double_Adapter
15-02-2023, 09:30 AM
The holey grail is free sex from a ML.

Spot on and +1

In a massage session - a solid massage
In a RnT session - a good rub and a good tug
In a FS session - a good fuck

So the holy grail is solid massage, with a good tug and free good sex from a ML, which btw is achievable.

1inchguy
15-02-2023, 10:31 AM
Hard massage is what I want but hard to find.

Sibon
15-02-2023, 12:56 PM
i find that making the connection makes the ML comfortable and more open to services.

Easier connection could be made via more liberal opening of the wallet. :-)

Scott Phar
15-02-2023, 02:31 PM
I look for a beautiful girl, who is nice to talk to, is interested in some massage, is not shy or a clock watcher, does some lfk, teases throughout, gets my signals and customises her massage accordingly, does lots of teasing before the flip and on the flip continues with more of the same. I am ok with blue balls (infact i prefer that because i usually feel the guilt immediately after cumming and then i need to leave the establishment asap).

Scott Phar
15-02-2023, 05:46 PM
You know blue balls aren't healthy don't you?
I come home and take care of them immediately.

Themassageking
15-02-2023, 06:21 PM
Spot on and +1

In a massage session - a solid massage
In a RnT session - a good rub and a good tug
In a FS session - a good fuck

So the holy grail is solid massage, with a good tug and free good sex from a ML, which btw is achievable.

100% it's achievable. I've lost count on the frebbies I've had over the last 30 years. Just need to really connect with the ML and get lucky she is really horny

warwick1
15-02-2023, 07:35 PM
Easier connection could be made via more liberal opening of the wallet. :-)

In a post dated 7/2 you were crapping on about having no money and selling your car (I'm surprised you can drive), so the only thing in your wallet would be moths.If you are gonna write BS dopey, (which is all you do) just remember your previous posts to maintain continuity, so you don't look such a dumbfuck, cheers

Veets
15-02-2023, 08:41 PM
Massive oversized Juggs
And or Massive oversized Booty

JohnJones
16-02-2023, 09:56 PM

Most MLs advertised as "open minded" normally offer CBJ regardless of first or tenth visit. FS normally depends on the age range & how desperate they are for money. Most MILFs will offer FS without even mentioning CBJ whereas younger ones rarely offer FS only CBJ. When I tried FS with Emily/Alina at SBM (I wrote an AR a while back) I can tell that she rarely does FS. She charged me $150 on top of the $120 hourly which already included NHJ, this would've deterred most customers to go for that option. However, it was a well spent "once in a lifetime" experience as her pussy was still damn tight. Very rare to get MLs or WLs who still have naturally tight pussies these days.

Danny801
17-02-2023, 12:07 AM
Lol Johnjohns beg to differ, theres some at lalabells 18, which advertises as a ml shop but im pretty sure they have a license so more obliging to go the distance.

Soton
17-02-2023, 01:08 PM
Good looking Under 30 tanned gal who is easy going and good to talk to with at least CBJ on the menu.
Then hope it blossoms in to a better relationship and offers in future.

woods23
17-02-2023, 10:35 PM
Most MLs advertised as "open minded" normally offer CBJ regardless of first or tenth visit. FS normally depends on the age range & how desperate they are for money. Most MILFs will offer FS without even mentioning CBJ whereas younger ones rarely offer FS only CBJ. When I tried FS with Emily/Alina at SBM (I wrote an AR a while back) I can tell that she rarely does FS. She charged me $150 on top of the $120 hourly which already included NHJ, this would've deterred most customers to go for that option. However, it was a well spent "once in a lifetime" experience as her pussy was still damn tight. Very rare to get MLs or WLs who still have naturally tight pussies these days.

Hahah don't be so naive. Rarely do fs? Yes right. She's a seasoned pro !
Agreed very tight pussy Indeed.

Azzkikr
17-02-2023, 11:46 PM

She definitely is good at what she does.

JohnJones
18-02-2023, 09:04 PM
Hahah don't be so naive. Rarely do fs? Yes right. She's a seasoned pro !
Agreed very tight pussy Indeed.

The one calling people naive is usually the ones naive themselves. It's a gaslighting tactic employed by narcissists such as your self.

What is the biggest giveaway of a narcissist?

1. They downplay others (you have such a small dick blablabla)
2. They inflate themselves (my dick is the biggest in the whole wide world)
3. They can't take criticism directed towards them.

Then again you may be right. She might be a seasoned FS pro that only offers FS to customers with micro-sized dicks such as yourself. Wanna know how I know? She didn't even have to use her Kegel muscles (I doubt she even know how to use them) when I entered her the first time.

woods23
18-02-2023, 10:23 PM
The one calling people naive is usually the ones naive themselves. It's a gaslighting tactic employed by narcissists such as your self.

What is the biggest giveaway of a narcissist?

1. They downplay others (you have such a small dick blablabla)
2. They inflate themselves (my dick is the biggest in the whole wide world)
3. They can't take criticism directed towards them.

Then again you may be right. She might be a seasoned FS pro that only offers FS to customers with micro-sized dicks such as yourself. Wanna know how I know? She didn't even have to use her Kegel muscles (I doubt she even know how to use them) when I entered her the first time.

The way u bragging nd describe your session with your tight little Angel it's like it only happened to you...the session is so great I believe she rarely do fs( I must be the lucky one) get real.
Down play other? I'm here just telling you to wake up to yourself you are not special ...i don't give a shit weather you had a jumbo or peewee ..when I enter her tight little honey pot first visit " wink" not at SBM.
If you are that special she wouldn't charged that price!! " wink" maybe she liked small peewee:p

I believe Mr Azzkiker had edited his post. He also " wink at you " not at SBM as well.i guess he doesn't want to hurt your feelings