Girl: Chiyo
Date: January 2023
Length: 30 mins
Cost: $180
Looks: 5/10
Body: 6/10
Overall: 5/10
WIR? Probably not

Fucked Chiyo recently at Kyoto 206. Place gives me the creeps but the red lights at Ginza are giving me a bad tan so thought I’d try shop.

Chiyo pics photoshopped. She’s firmly chubbier, nice curvy body and rump. Looks bit older. Rocked up paid and went to room. Chiyo entered soon after. I got in showered quick blast of cock/arsehole then she came in. Did stupid tit run thing J girls must do in soap houses. I fingered her a bit then onto bed.

She kneeled in front and began ibbbj. Thankfully cock went all the way in. Light gaggy face fuck and she would be up for more maybe but I didn’t push it. No arse licking despite my helpful suggestion that she stick her tongue up my anus. More face fucking pumping her harder for a bit.

Tried pussy slide, not keen. Fucked her mouth some more then bit of doggy after dom on. She has a tight pussy though won’t by end of her stay. Condom off for more face fucking. Unloaded few days of beefy cum in her mouth. Realised she has braces and pitied the next guy after me who will taste what I had for dinner if he DFKs.

Pleasant goodbye then outta there. Average punt main reason is vigorous face fuck if you’re into that.
Plenty of hotter girls out there.

AsianDudeXXX
03-02-2023, 01:33 PM
LOL... had me in stitches... your writing style is so funny.

I should stop reading your ARs when in a meeting.