PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Taking a CHANCEÂ…

BigDipper
03-02-2023, 09:32 AM
See what I did there? 😂

Haven’t been back to Ginza in a bit, dun trust the pics or the stats anymore but what I do trust are the ARs on this forum and there’ve been some good ones about Chinese CHANCE.

SCOPING
Tall, slim and elegant like a model. When she opened the door she was in a tight fitting glamour dress. With her leopard skin heels on she looked to be my height and her face is pretty, large eyes, full lips and looked like minimal make-up. She seemed a little stand-offish, so tried to make some light chit-chat but my mandarin is not the best.

PRE-GAME
She washed me down while I grappled with the language a bit. Without clothes on she actually looks a tiny bit gaunt, definitely skinny. Maybe 165-168cm, pale, with fake B-C cups. Her touch was soft and she takes her time, but quite perfunctory.

Onto the bed and she started straight onto my nipples while her hand traced my body, again slow and sensual. BBBJ was much the same, but she doesn’t go very deep and she seemed too much of a glamour for me to force it.

MAIN EVENT
Awkwardly rolled the dom down, then lay down next to me indicating that I should start on top. Okay - I slid in quite easily, not too tight and worked up pace slowly, getting a brief DFK (no ciggie taste). Eventually I had both her long legs hiked up to my elbows for maximum depth and started to slam her a bit but she winced and put a hand against me to stop. Time to switch.

Got her into cowgirl, so I could grab her tits and watch her bounce on me. Very pretty with the hair down around her face. Then she reluctantly agreed to doggy, where I pushed her waist down and went a little animal on her. Just as she was starting to protest about depth, I managed to shoot my load. Phew!

AFTERWARDS
She had to quickly check her mobile which had been going off during the sesh, then she quickly showered and dressed while I dozed.

She is only about 23, but I dun get much of a youthful vibe from her. Makes a huge difference when the girl is into you… but not much connection or warmth tbh. Maybe she’s just not that into me.

OVERALL
She is my type (body-wise) and have read that she has better service than RITA (similar skinny body). Could possibly hit it again to see if she warms up a bit.

Walking back to the car it did occur to me that she is a little familar… Had a shocker with DIOR(?) @48Angels (Potts Point) years ago. The most CPS I’d ever experienced from a skinny hottie. But she would be older now… maybe not her?

Happy Punting

iphone
03-02-2023, 07:46 PM
ah little bit CPS there. need to be careful im not ready to have this kind of CPS experience again lol

diligent
03-02-2023, 07:57 PM
How was her english ? I love banging C Girls but sometimes it is difficult to communicate because of language barrier.

BigDipper
04-02-2023, 07:48 AM
How was her english ? I love banging C Girls but sometimes it is difficult to communicate because of language barrier.

My mandarin got better from seeing C Girls. But I struggled this time. Maybe need to ‘practice’ more.

Sswilighy
04-02-2023, 11:24 AM

Need to talk chinese