PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Kate at 22 Rydalmere - just about OK but she is a newbie

Fred69
03-02-2023, 07:47 PM
Person's Name : Kate

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Month/Year of Visit : February 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.22rydalmere.com.au

Phone : 0420 466388

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $190/45min Diamond

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : OK face, curvy figure (quite a belly), natural D-cups, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Value for money/recommend? : Just about OK but she's a newbie so might improve.

My experience/comments : I had a plan and booked a girl I’ve been wanting to see……

Q: How do you make the punting Gods laugh?
A: Have a plan.

…... but she didn’t turn up for work so I randomly chose a new girl called Kate.

Kate looked OK and seemed friendly and her outfit displayed a promising rack so I paid for 45min Diamond Service.

She was wearing a cropped black top and a very short black skirt – decent legs and bum but clearly a bit of a belly.

I was led to the room and I stripped to shower. Initially I found Kate to be a bit bossy – “Use shampoo to wash your cock”, “Now wash your hands with shampoo” etc. And when we got to the bed it was “Move over a bit” and she kept trying to move my legs into an uncomfortable position.

She didn’t exactly shower with me but she did wash my cock while she was still dressed.

Kate stripped – pendulous D-cups and, as hinted, quite a belly and fully shaved.

At first Kate lay next to me and just kicked my left nipple without even touching my cock. After a few minutes I was about to get things going when she moved to lie between my legs and started to lick my balls and then took me in her mouth.

It was just an OK BBBJ to start with but it got a bit better later as she seemed to get into it. No teeth and no interruptions but at first she just seemed to be going through the motions. And at one stage she said “Say if you’re going to cum so you don’t cum in my mouth” but I pointed out that I’d paid for Diamond Service and that included CIM.

Her BJ got better with some good hand-action and she moved to lie beside me but she restricted my access to her pussy.

I didn’t feel like some DATY so I let her keep blowing me until it was time to fuck.

Kate dressed me and I asked for some cowgirl. This was OK as she rode me vigorously but after only a couple of minutes she said “No strength” as asked that I fuck her. (Her being lazy?)

I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed. This was quite good as she was at a good height and has quite a nice bum but I was told “No touch anal” when I started to finger her arsehole.

I then got her to lie down for some mish and she held her legs in the air and talked dirty while urging me on.

I could have finished like that but I wanted the CIM ending so I withdrew and lay down.

Kate wiped my cock with several tissues and resumed sucking me. I was concerned, in view of her earlier comment about not cumming in her mouth, that she would only give me a pretend CIM where she pulled her head away at the last moment but, to be fair, she did it properly and kept on sucking me for a good while afterwards.

Kate washed and we had a bit of a chat. She said she was from Hong Kong and has been here for four years. She said she had started working at 22 just yesterday and had previously only worked for two days as a private with a friend (but didn’t like it). From what she said she was clearly inexperienced.

Time was up so I showered, dressed and departed.

Not the best of sessions, as we I felt didn’t click, but some allowance must be made for the fact that she’s new to the job.