PDA

View Full Version : Question Philippines or Thailand?

Coco Paper
05-02-2023, 06:45 PM
Looking for healthy slim, pretty faced girls (aren't we all?). Tanned is not a deal breaker though fairer the better. I have been to Thailand before but never the Philippines.

I'm 31 this year so I think I can still pull girls around 24 and older. Planning a trip abroad and have been hearing people recommend checking out Manila over Bangkok or Pattaya.

Any advice? Or should I forget both and check out Vietnam?

OLD SNAKE
05-02-2023, 08:24 PM
best advice just watch youtube videos on all the mentioned locations and see what you like,
but you know with Pattaya you can't go wrong, plenty of young girls there who are just after fun and make money to send home to the village,

if you are going to Pattaya from Bangkok for safety and a fixed price, either take a limo from upstairs or the private Blue Taxis, which are at the end of the normal taxi area on ground floor, the public taxi drivers are crazy

Coco Paper
05-02-2023, 08:54 PM
Yeah I've been using Bumble/Tinder and changing my location to see if I can get an understanding. Honestly Thailand is so freakin fun

Coco Paper
05-02-2023, 09:28 PM
Realistically, have you ever met up with a girl this attractive when in Thailand? Either p4p or dating scene

https://www.instagram.com/chalipp__/

05-02-2023, 09:48 PM
Realistically, have you ever met up with a girl this attractive when in Thailand? Either p4p or dating scene

https://www.instagram.com/chalipp__/

Yeah but only in Bangkok, and non pro's. Expensive (relatively) dates required and only had success with one who turned out to be a starfish. Philippines is great for day game if you're not ugly.

Look into Vietnam too!

By far the best looking women in SEA are Singaporeans but they are extremely hard to pick up or even make friends with.

OLD SNAKE
05-02-2023, 09:50 PM
you will find most of them work in finance for the banks, they make good money so they can afford a Boob Job,
like i mention on your other post, you need money to support their lifestyle,

4FoW2
06-02-2023, 06:28 PM
Yeah but only in Bangkok, and non pro's. Expensive (relatively) dates required and only had success with one who turned out to be a starfish. Philippines is great for day game if you're not ugly.
Look into Vietnam too!
By far the best looking women in SEA are Singaporeans but they are extremely hard to pick up or even make friends with.

strongly disagree - the best looking women in SEA are definitely Vietnamese....even though I'm biased - for beauty you can't beat a sweet Viet girl.
The skin, hair, eyes, body, gracefulness not to mention demeanour. Ok they won't rip your clothes off but loyal and loving till you die.
4FoW2

premiumclinik4
09-02-2023, 01:08 AM
Thailand is very beautiful

SmithChips
18-02-2023, 10:26 PM
Disagree with Singaporean girls. I think Viet and Thai girls are the prettiest.

I'd suggest Thailand if you have the choice between Philippines or Thailand. Thai girls are generally prettier and there are plenty more options. It's also easier to get around to places compared to Philippines.

20-02-2023, 12:47 AM
I’m a sucker for fit, fair Chinese women in designer clothes lol. They are everywhere in Singapore!

I think if we go by facial features then yes I’ll have to give it to Vietnam.

For best bodies… Thailand

Jacxz7
20-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Thai.
I just come back from Thai and was using Tinder or Line can score you a girl with cheap rates. Manage to score 5 days for $300 AUD. I even asked the girl to bring a friend on the last day and we have a nice mff for additional $100. Didn’t count how many hours we fuxx but it was breakfast, lunch, dinner lol. What a pleasant experience

ondoyz
27-02-2023, 10:30 AM
Thai.
I just come back from Thai and was using Tinder or Line can score you a girl with cheap rates. Manage to score 5 days for $300 AUD. I even asked the girl to bring a friend on the last day and we have a nice mff for additional $100. Didn’t count how many hours we fuxx but it was breakfast, lunch, dinner lol. What a pleasant experience

nice it’s a good experience that you need to feel once in a lifetime

amanda29loves
25-04-2023, 12:06 PM
A lot of Thai girls love Foreigners style. Even if you look ugly and have 0 success in your home country, lots of girls with check you out while you walk in front of them and get thirsty…

For sex tourism, thailand is the cheapest city to go.

syxxx
27-04-2023, 03:35 PM
Where abouts were you? I'm looking into going over in September and think of doing something similar.

4FoW2
29-04-2023, 04:52 PM
A lot of Thai girls love Foreigners style. Even if you look ugly and have 0 success in your home country, lots of girls with check you out while you walk in front of them and get thirsty…
For sex tourism, thailand is the cheapest city to go.

Sorry to be a pain but Thailand is not a city. That said Thailand cities are not the cheapest places to go for sex tourism.
4FoW2

Lookha
30-04-2023, 07:23 PM
I’m in Bangkok at the moment. It’s a buyers market.

Many “Apple at MAC” look-a-likes.

The Professor
30-04-2023, 11:39 PM
Many “Apple at MAC” look-a-likes.

Please explain "Apple at MAC" lookalikes?????

Lookha
03-05-2023, 01:30 AM
Apple was/is a ML at MAC. I think she left MAC a week or so ago. She was also referred to as “forbidden fruit” probably because of her age….. she turned 21 last week. She is a lovely girl and very good looking.

4FoW2
04-05-2023, 11:57 PM
Thai.

Please explain - would love to know what you paid each girl considering 300AD is 6772 Thai Baht. That works out to approx 1300 TB a day? Incredibly cheap.
How much was your mff that lasted bfast, lunch & dinner?
Even Suk Rd FL ask 1000-1500 for ST
4FoW2

Ciaran81
07-05-2023, 04:32 PM
Current prices for Bangkok?

Tarquin
07-05-2023, 09:10 PM
In bars, there is a bar fine..600 baht to 1000 just to buy the girl out of the bar. Short time is 2 hours ifor 3000 baht.. one shot.

Some girls will do a long time, 5000 baht, 2 shorts. They leave your hotel at around 6am. Last time I got my second shot in at around 2am. No complaints from her. I should have gone for more shots.

Tarquin
07-05-2023, 09:11 PM
You can also take them for dinner but they don’t have much to talk about. They are great as a handbag if that’s what you are in pro.

4FoW2
08-05-2023, 06:33 PM
Current prices for Bangkok?
FL Suk Rd 1500-2000 but negotiate & choose wisely.
re bar girls arrange after or before work meetings so forget bar fine. Lady drinks 150-200TB.
If you can stay up after bars close can be a killing- no BF, no lady drinks and prices for ST/LT drop too.
Also don't forget massage parlours - get a massage and fun for @ 2000 - invite ML back to your hotel tomorrow night.
Bars to me are a rip off - BF, Lady Drinks, hire of room - just padding my bill. BYVMD
4FoW2

Tarquin
08-05-2023, 07:15 PM
Massage parlours are great and most offer FS especially if there is a shower in the room. You can also get an “in hotel” massage. The hotel front desk just needs to check their ID (for your protection and theirs). Another option is the smooci.com website. The service offerings, menu items and prices on smooci.com are quite clear.

qwer1113
17-05-2023, 11:04 PM
Massage parlours are great and most offer FS especially if there is a shower in the room. You can also get an “in hotel” massage. The hotel front desk just needs to check their ID (for your protection and theirs). Another option is the smooci.com website. The service offerings, menu items and prices on smooci.com are quite clear.

i found smooci to be a bit overprices for most girls. You shouldn't have trouble finding a girl if you just take a stroll down the correct street.

I prefer filo girls myself but thailand seems better lately. Better prices in bangkok/pattaya compared to phuket.

winning2121
09-08-2023, 12:43 PM
Thailand and vietnam is your go to destinations