PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a short holiday?

project_manager006
09-06-2012, 10:14 PM
My annual leave is building up and I need to shave a bit off, so thinking about taking a week off.

I could stay at home all week and play video games, but I also feel like getting away. I feel like renting a car and living in some motel for a week, just to get away from my routine life for a bit. I don't want to blow a lot of money, definitely under $1,000. Alternative is I can get some cheap flights and go to QLD or Fiji, but don't know what to do once I am there.

Anyone got any ideas on where a lone guy can go and what to do?

Inb4 spend the whole week at 5 Star (don't feel like punting, just wanna get away from 'life').

HighFlyer
09-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Grab a Scoot flight to singapore, then a short ferry ride to Batam, Indonesia.
Cheap food, girls and accomodation.
If you find a girl that can speak some English they can stay with you long time to relieve the boredom of travelling alone.

Probably get away with around $1000 or a bit for the whole trip depending on how many girls you date.

project_manager006
09-06-2012, 10:43 PM
If you find a girl that can speak some English they can stay with you long time to relieve the boredom of travelling alone.

Probably get away with around $1000 or a bit for the whole trip depending on how many girls you date.

Very good bro, thanks, I did not know about that site. How much do you reckon accommodation would be?

GWEILO
10-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Very good bro, thanks, I did not know about that site. How much do you reckon accommodation would be?

Anywhere from $20 a night to $300 depending on the level of quality and service you desire. Hotels.com should give you a rough idea.

cisco
10-06-2012, 12:10 AM
1 week = 7 days ....
airplane to sydney - singapore and return to sydney already take 2 days .
and 1 day to take a rest in sydney after being for holiday.
so you just have 4 days to have fun bro,.........

HighFlyer
10-06-2012, 08:53 AM
yeah 4-5 full days in batam will be enough..
Hotels are cheap:
http://www.asiarooms.com/en/indonesia/bintan.html

and some idea on the girls options.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=66580 (skip to last few page for the most recent info as there are more than 1000 pages of stuff to sift through)

Just saw one reply there about a 20min quickie for $8(singapore dollars), so maybe AUD$6 !

Weekends (Fri/Sat) are packed with Singaporeans, so prob better to time your stay to arrive on a Sunday.

Also avoid Ramadan period.. very few girl avail.
Ramadan in 2012 will start on Friday, the 20th of July and will continue for 30 days until Saturday, the 18th of August.

refokkused
10-06-2012, 11:40 AM
I agree Singapore is a good choice for a week long break. You can enjoy numerous cultures, see the sights, do some shopping, eat on the cheap (or splurge on high end), gamble, party and punt. And it's small enough so that you're really always in the thick of it and can get around on foot and subway.

Another short break on the cheap would be Malaysia, same deal as SG but fly AirAsia direct into KL.

Hong Kong & Macau is also awesome for a short break but you'll be pressed to do that for under $1k

kingwally
10-06-2012, 11:47 AM

Probably get away with around $1000 or a bit for the whole trip depending on how many girls you date.I am doing that in July...return airfare $401,accom for 4 nights $252,then just spending money after that.Bit of bad news about very few girls available around Ramadan time,but I will get around that somehow.

Mi Goreng
10-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Project manager bro ,
SG is cheap with Scoot airline , ( Singapore budget airline ) go sg for a few days , everything is cheap there , even a punt overnight with a Thai girl only cost 300 sg , like 250-270 aud ...

I'm flying there tomorrow early morning ... So ....

aussiegaigin
10-06-2012, 09:59 PM
From what I have read on other forums, Batam is not great value. Most girls there don't speak english and generally low quality.

From SIN, there are chaep flights to Bangkok, which might be better value, much better choice.

project_manager006
11-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Project manager bro ,
SG is cheap with Scoot airline , ( Singapore budget airline ) go sg for a few days , everything is cheap there , even a punt overnight with a Thai girl only cost 300 sg , like 250-270 aud ...

I'm flying there tomorrow early morning ... So ....

Argh matey, I should've planned this long ago so we could go together :shout:

tojo
11-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Get a cheap Jetstar flight to Phuket, stay in Patong. Girls start at about 1000 THB or $30. You can get 5 star accom starting at $120 ish. Plenty to see and do there, jet skis, boat trips etc, and much cheaper all round than Singapore.

kctt
13-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Zuhai comparing with Batam?

I just come back from Hong Kong & Macau 4 days trip, 2 hotel walk in girls in hong kong and 3 massage places in Macau. My dream comes true :D

It's not cheap though :sweat:

DarkZero01
13-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Zuhai comparing with Batam?

I just come back from Hong Kong & Macau 4 days trip, 2 hotel walk in girls in hong kong and 3 massage places in Macau. My dream comes true :D

It's not cheap though :sweat:

what do u mean by 2 hotel walk in girls? as in do u mean 2 overnight with girls + they stay with u? if there is such thing i would like to know where to call them! so next time i go there and do it

kctt
14-06-2012, 11:02 PM
You can stay overnight but session starts from 1am. price is 3 times one hour session.

Here are some hotel walk in girls you can check out

http://sex141.com/en/region-11-hong-kong-tsim-sha-tsui-coyote-sex-girls.html

cisco
15-06-2012, 12:11 AM
You can stay overnight but session starts from 1am. price is 3 times one hour session.

Here are some hotel walk in girls you can check out

http://sex141.com/en/region-11-hong-kong-tsim-sha-tsui-coyote-sex-girls.html
are those picture real bro? i was wondering the picture fake one ..

Travelmate
15-06-2012, 12:20 AM
are those picture real bro? i was wondering the picture fake one ..

Those pic mostly are real. - at least the person in side the picture is the one you are going to get.
and they use photoshop to touch up a bit .

Girl will not get anymore business if they use fake pictures.
It is so competitive in the side of the world.