PDA

View Full Version : General talk Au$$ie lady @ Lawnton

slipperysnake2
10-02-2023, 06:43 PM
Hey lads, I’m thinking of giving Au$$ie lady @ Lawnton a go.

Keen to hear from anyone who’s been there about what to expect.

Zac90
11-02-2023, 11:23 AM
Joint site yesterday & made two posts promoting the same ml as comfort69 and jd player. Two accounts that make posts to promote this ml and/or slander Asian mls.

miata
11-02-2023, 01:28 PM
Hey lads, I’m thinking of giving Au$$ie lady @ Lawnton a go.

Keen to hear from anyone who’s been there about what to expect.

Expect very little.

slipperysnake2
11-02-2023, 07:32 PM
Joint site yesterday & made two posts promoting the same ml as comfort69 and jd player. Two accounts that make posts to promote this ml and/or slander Asian mls.

I love Asian mls as much as the next bloke, but I’m looking for something different. My last Asian ml experience was very ordinary.

slipperysnake2
11-02-2023, 07:33 PM
Expect very little.

In what way? Is she attractive for her age? Good service etc

bradpitt
14-02-2023, 08:29 AM
I love Asian mls as much as the next bloke, but I’m looking for something different. My last Asian ml experience was very ordinary.

please post more about your asian experience, was it Japanese, Thai, Filo? Maybe Chinese? Taiwanese, Malaysian? Asia consists of many countries and many styles of girls. What type of asian girl you like?

I can recommend some great asian talent in the lawnton area if you are keen.

Have you tried https://www.jenniferlihk.com/ at Kallangur? Excellent provider.

As miata says steer clear of that aussie lady.

(PS Note to "aussie lady", please stop creating false profiles to promote yourself.)

jd player
14-02-2023, 11:54 AM
to brad pitt and miata.. proof is in the pudding... have you personally seen aussie lady at lawnton... give me your personal feedback about her. if you have not seen her then why de-promote her like she's trash or something.. i want you to tell me about her what's shes' like what she looks like. what does she do in her business... please tell me.... and by the way again you dumb-asses.. I AM NOT HER IN ANY WAY OR FORM... STOP ASSUMING STUFF. It's not good looking for you both.

miiata
14-02-2023, 03:56 PM

i always prefer Asians ......

Aussies always think too highly of themselves. they ask for more than ten times what they actually deserve .......

OneLastTime
14-02-2023, 10:36 PM
I once saw this Aussie WL in south Brisbane. She singlehandedly put me off Aussie WLs.

She demanded a premium for not being Asian, her interest and level of service was terrible.

Lastly she had this really bad BO coming from her Hoohah

0/10 never again

slipperysnake2
14-02-2023, 11:33 PM
I once saw this Aussie WL in south Brisbane. She singlehandedly put me off Aussie WLs.

She demanded a premium for not being Asian, her interest and level of service was terrible.

Lastly she had this really bad BO coming from her Hoohah

0/10 never again

That’s really nasty. I guess it’s always a gamble with these things, which is why I’m trying to find out actual first hand experiences

slipperysnake2
14-02-2023, 11:40 PM
please post more about your asian experience, was it Japanese, Thai, Filo? Maybe Chinese? Taiwanese, Malaysian? Asia consists of many countries and many styles of girls. What type of asian girl you like?

I can recommend some great asian talent in the lawnton area if you are keen.

Have you tried https://www.jenniferlihk.com/ at Kallangur? Excellent provider.

As miata says steer clear of that aussie lady.

(PS Note to "aussie lady", please stop creating false profiles to promote yourself.)

I didn’t check her working visa (ha) but she was Chinese, bored and didn’t speak a word of English.

Robotic and uncomfortable HJ and didn’t allow touchy touchy.

Jennifer sounds amazing but that’s getting further away from just a simple rub and tug, I’m not interested in full service and extras (well maybe a golden shower lol lol)

Bigwand
15-02-2023, 09:25 AM
I never found white girls attractive, they always charge more and service standard is not even up to Asians.

harry444
15-02-2023, 03:16 PM
I think the results on this topic speak for themselves. Asian have a higher work ethic and feel the need to provide a worthwhile service. Aussies have had it easy and think the world owes them something.

Zac90
15-02-2023, 06:31 PM
I think the results on this topic speak for themselves. Asian have a higher work ethic and feel the need to provide a worthwhile service. Aussies have had it easy and think the world owes them something.

I agree. From my experience the Aussies generally demand more for less regarding looks & service.

SmithChips
15-02-2023, 08:29 PM
Asians in general are much harder working and provide much better services/results than Aussies. Not just ML/WL, but also in a typical workplace...

bradpitt
17-02-2023, 07:23 AM
Asians in general are much harder working and provide much better services/results than Aussies. Not just ML/WL, but also in a typical workplace...

There are so many better asian options available in the Kallangur & Lawnton area. Really no need to consider an over 50s aussie woman.

Another issue is price. Why pay the same price for old ugly white women when we can have bubbly young asian?

APuntingwewillgo
17-02-2023, 11:28 AM
There are so many better asian options available in the Kallangur & Lawnton area. Really no need to consider an over 50s aussie woman.

Another issue is price. Why pay the same price for old ugly white women when we can have bubbly young asian?

sounds like a reccy to Lawnton might be worth it

Nissanboy2000
17-02-2023, 12:36 PM
I seen Jennifer over the year's and her service is good. I saw the Aussie in lawnton and service for me was below standard. But each to there own.

bradpitt
17-02-2023, 03:15 PM
I seen Jennifer over the year's and her service is good. I saw the Aussie in lawnton and service for me was below standard. But each to there own.

yet to see many positive reviews about the aussie lawnton lady...other than the ones she posts about herself.

good to see you enjoyed your time with Jennifer. one of the hottest asian ladies.

Rob.Kilbey
17-02-2023, 05:44 PM
Saw her a few months ago…works from underneath private house….nice enough 40 plus year old but she is quite plain…she’s been around a long time and has a good technique…

Not the worst punt but nothing special…

miata
17-02-2023, 06:33 PM
It doesn't take a marketing genius to see that aussie lady's attempts at self-promotion in this forum almost always have a detrimental result. Reminds me of Einstein's definition of insanity :)

bradpitt
17-02-2023, 07:08 PM
It doesn't take a marketing genius to see that aussie lady's attempts at self-promotion in this forum almost always have a detrimental result. Reminds me of Einstein's definition of insanity :)

to be fair long time punter Rob.Kilbey has given reliable feedback.

I guess punters can tread their own path if they want an ordinary massage or choose a energetic sweet asian girl.

VFlowers
17-02-2023, 07:31 PM
to be fair long time punter Rob.Kilbey has given reliable feedback.

I guess punters can tread their own path if they want an ordinary massage or choose a energetic sweet asian girl.

To be even more fair and while I share your preference for Asian providers, there are also lots of Asian boilers, I've had lots of rather bad or mediocre massages from Asian providers, experienced bait and switch, bad attitude, bad shop organisatione etc.

BNEBro
13-03-2023, 10:16 PM
I saw her a few months ago. 40's. Slim blonde. OK looking. Room is under the house. Tidy room with bed and shower available. Massage was a bit meh. After a few minutes she pulled out an electric massager and just rubs that over your back a while. Bit of HJ then CBJ. She stood over my head to give a good view of her V. She allows touching but can't insert fingers. Experience was okish. Nothing spectacular but well priced.